Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!! (771 Views)

Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!! by luvt(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2019
It’s raining season,the road is congested and the stress for transport gets higher and hectic..
You stress and struggle for transportation to work daily!!!
Ride2work is here for you.
You don’t have to stress nor struggle for ride anymore.
All you need to do is make your seat reservation,and we will ride you to your work with comfort..to and fro..
Ride2work gives you the opportunity to relax, meditate,sleep,network and make your commute hour more productive by working on board before getting to your destination..
SEND: R2w your location*your destination
EG: R2w oshodi*lekki
TO:08107600076..
OR Call:09082266242 for more enquiries
No struggle,No stress..just make your seat reservation

Re: It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!! by luvt(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ride2work with us
Re: It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!! by luvt(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ride on
Re: It’s Raining,as Transportation To Work Gets Worse And Hectic..this Saves Me!! by luvt(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Ride2work

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence / Hadas Stores-- For Your Household And Gift Items At Wholesales Price. / Pls We Need Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.