Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (127108 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by tonypat(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2019
crushsugar:

Mine got a job within 2 weeks.
For your daughter, you have to work availability out amongst yourselves or pay for a carer.
Thanks a lot
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by STENON(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2019
I got this from a friend .

You can as well try your luck !!

We are very proud of our nurses who have entered the United Kingdom and have achieved their career goals through our unique services. Our reputation of being able to deploy nurses within 4-6 weeks of interviewing is growing and attracting a lot of interests from the majority of care providers in the UK. Our 2-4 weeks process to NMC pin upon arrival is making our work even more invaluable not only to the providers but also to the candidates.

We are now a well-sought immigration firm, nursing agency and OSCE training provider and our website has monthly visitors of thousands of employers looking into the success stories of our candidates and talking to us about you!

So we are launching a candidate page on our website in January 2020 where we will feature 10 eligible candidates weekly and aim to find these nurses their ideal jobs in the areas they wish to work in. We are therefore looking for the first 10 candidates from all nationalities that we want to feature in our nursing page launch. If you would like to be featured in our website and attract your desired employers and be in the UK in no time, please reply to this email so we can send you the information you need to know.

Imagine employers coming to you rather than you running after them? This is one way of doing it, and start seeing how your new year will look like with this project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Jinny Chungpaiboon

Marketing Executive

Immigration And Nationality Services Ltd

SOLICITORS | RECRUITMENT | TRAINING

869 High Road

London

N12 8QA

Tel – 02039120590

8 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Suspect33(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
great thread, crushsugar, how's the finance industry over there, any shortage of skills? Thinking of moving
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 12:51am On Dec 20, 2019
STENON:
lols. You get double hourly pay for working on xmas

This one is sweeting me.
We were told It's plus 60% though
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 2:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Yemisih:
Hi crush nyc thread,pls I wld like to ask few questions
1. Is ur hubby in d medical line ?
2.Do u advice one to travel alone initially or togeda wt kids nd hubby (4+ nd 9months) putting osce in mind
3.How easy is it for spouse dat are nt medics to get job,hubby is a mechanical engineer
4. Are dere specific cities I shld look out for considering his own job availability.
Tnk u

1. He is not
2. I think you will need time to settle except you can afford the immediate responsibilities that comes with it.
3. There are different range of jobs available. But I don't specifically know much about engineering but many kinds of engineering are on shortage occupation list.
4. I am sorry I cannot advice you on job availability in different cities.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 2:09am On Dec 20, 2019
Suspect33:
great thread, crushsugar, how's the finance industry over there, any shortage of skills? Thinking of moving
I am sorry I really do not know much about that sector.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by James150: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
crushsugar:

Can you email me please
how please what's your email.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by James150: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
crushsugar:

Mine got a job within 2 weeks.
For your daughter, you have to work availability out amongst yourselves or pay for a carer.
I sent you an email please
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by mztatobey: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please reply your mail

crushsugar:

I am sorry I really do not know much about that sector.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by obuksjr(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nice updates.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year my people.
Looking forward to a very adventurous year.

10 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by James150: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
crushsugar:
you just forgot about us check your mail please
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by yrash: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2020
I greet u all
@crushsugar
I am fresh graduate of BNSC and having intention of securing nursing job at UK. Pls pardon me i have few questions to ask; securing nursing job in UK within a year is it achievable. Pls enlight me.Secondly what do I need to achieve that. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by James150: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2020
crushsugar:
And also please which school are you enrolling for your rn to bsc nursing?
is your agency going to pay for it or you pay for your top up degree. i mean rn to bsc nursing degree
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by kayusely70(m): 4:05am On Jan 08, 2020
crushsugar:
Same Here. Wish U A Positively Memorable Year

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
James150:
you just forgot about us check your mail please
No vex

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by crushsugar: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
James150:

And also please which school are you enrolling for your rn to bsc nursing?
is your agency going to pay for it or you pay for your top up degree. i mean rn to bsc nursing degree
University of Derby
I'm paying my fees

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Torontoparrot(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Is Dental Nurse in demand over there ma
crushsugar:

In my opinion, after IELTS.
It is an indication that you are ready and recruiters will take you seriously.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by James150: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2020
crushsugar:

University of Derby
I'm paying my fees
thank you so much
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by anthney87: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

You could start your BNSC from Noun. Infact, you can start from 200lvl and spend just 4years.

The entrance requirement into Noun's Nursing program is either a RN/RM or a Bachelor's degree in any if the health/biological/life sciences.

How true is this assertion? Graduate from other biological courses? How do you now get licenced?
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Soknown: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nemsy:
Other good agencies are:
1) https://www.surreyandsussex.nhs.uk/working-for-us/nursing/
2)
https://hclworkforce.com/
3)
https://www.medacs.com/recruitment-services

quote author=DAramis post=80232988]
Thanks.

The 3 agencies that was dropped, only 2 has functional websites... I think the idea of the agency paying for the CBT test would be preferable (if it ends up that she can't afford the fee).

The cv aspect is to enable her to draft adequate one that can enable her attract the agencies with respect to job opportunities. You can redact the cv to protect some information of yours (IE removing some personal informations you wish not to share or changing it).

Thanks once more for the reply. PM sent.
You can drop other agencies name you know of... Just trying to get various options to explore.
SaSH, Surrey and Sussex healthcare is a trust, not an agency. It's one of the best places to work but the neighbourhood's quite expensive. Not really advisable for someone just coming into UK.
Other agency - Envertiz, MSI, NANS.
Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by dora7891(f): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by dora7891(f): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmm
CharisJay:

I'd strongly suggest u pay for ur cbt urself... Get your result and in charge of your process.. Don't bind urself to one agency... Once they pay it you're bound to use them..
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by dora7891(f): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thank you
crushsugar:

I used Neuprofessionals
Speaking ,7
Reading 7
Listening 7
Writing 6.5
Yes, they now allow recent graduates but you need to have your credentials ready for nmc applications.
I have shared a sample CV Neuprofessionals sent me some time ago

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by dora7891(f): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Do you know if Bnsc graduates, fresh graduate with no experience other than clinical experience is also in this range or not
crushsugar:

Between 24,000 and 30,000 pa
1-2 years online, 1year full time on campus.
Fees right now for full time is between 9-11k plus, online is 5k plus.
Re: Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
crushsugar:

University of Derby
I'm paying my fees

Good day ma, after my BSc Nursing program. What next

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.