Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time (107450 Views)

CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by temmydee181(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Swanzi:

See what u cause now nijer.! Now blood Would have to be spilt...!! Is Ghana vrs nigeria for sure now grin
And they must spill the blood. Nah the thing wey dem want be that.
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Femeto: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
rapthugx:

The guy was isolated abeg, he had DMs playing behind him and our wingers were not helping him either.
He Isolated himself.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by fox26: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerian FA fixed that game, they took a bet in Qatar yesterday. So don't worry guys, it was needed not to win this game.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Cmanforall: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin
worldclass68:

Lolzzzz no wonder we have Ighalo and Onuachu as our main strikers lol
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Elboss: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
A very dismal performance l must say
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Cmanforall: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
rapthugx:

The guy was isolated abeg, he had DMs playing behind him and our wingers were not helping him either.
That's where a manager comes into play. You change tactics, if there is any in the first place.
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Donwyz(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tokziby:
Coach without brain. He has been experimenting since before world Cup and still doing the same thing.

How can a coach not know his best 11.

A coach that took 9 strikers to a competition.

A coach that keeps including a tired, clueless and sluggish player (Mikel) in the attack.

What's chukwueze doing on the bench when u needed more attack. What about Osinmhen and onyekuru why did u added them to the squad if u are not going to make use of them.

Useless coach angry
abeg collect beer there drink....this is the best comment so far...u see road
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by bobochem: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Cmanforall:
Ighalo needs to improve if he wants to be relevant in the SE team. There are lots of strikers in and out of Nigeria. But you need connections to be selected most times. If we don't have a reputable No.9, please let's leave the number free. Ighalo can wear 19 or something else.
ighalo is not d problem but d coach.OUR main man at d front is ighalo.u close him down and close the midfield that is all.The coach should brought in that tall striker that started the first match and remove musa to complement ighalo upfront
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by tesppidd: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
The price for losing that top spot it that we'd most likely play Ghana in the second round and Egypt in the Quarter finals.

A heavy price!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Flashlaundry(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by codemaniacs: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
zz
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by DateMynd44(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
equityadeoti:
Warning!!! If U are hypertensive Pls shun Nigeria match, especially whenever they put on pure green jersey.
just like what happened in the last world cup. can u believe that all the matches we lost the as when they wore the pure green Jersey
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by habsydiamond(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Madagascar raped the super eagles of Nigeria today ooo.. to faint dey do me grin grin grin

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Walelavender(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rohr bereft of ideas on how to use these guys No specific pattern and purpose. Thank God I didn't see the seçond half...went for house fellowship grin Shambolic performance by the boys.

Sia1 should takeover when we are knocked out

5 Likes

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by codemaniacs: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
zz
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Kenneth10110(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tokziby:
Coach without brain. He has been experimenting since before world Cup and still doing the same thing.

How can a coach not know his best 11.

A coach that took 9 strikers to a competition.

A coach that keeps including a tired, clueless and sluggish player (Mikel) in the attack.

What's chukwueze doing on the bench when u needed more attack. What about Osinmhen and onyekuru why did u added them to the squad if u are not going to make use of them.

Useless coach angry

Nothing bad in using Mikel the teams captain perhaps the Eagles had already qualified so no need to play his first team he got to miss up and give the other guys opportunity it only went the other way and we lost. This is an opportunity to know the team weakness

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Kenneth10110(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
DateMynd44:
just like what happened in the last world cup. can u believe that all the matches we lost the as when they wore the pure green Jersey

Even during the friendlies to the world cup we lost to Czech i just don't like that pure green jersey.
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Swanzi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
seunajia:

E be like say na Ghana super eagles go play next round sef .. see problem o lipsrsealed

Problem o is too early for blood bath ..
Nijer for just win this match to avoid Ghana
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Geez!! See insult from left right and centre i didn't watch the match.. but with all this i can imagine

I was even thinking it was a joke about the scores.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Donbabaj: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lets not worry, it's normal for a coach to use his second team for the last game having qualified for the next round already.

A better side to be fielded at the next game.
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by seunajia: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Swanzi:

Problem o is too early for blood bath ..
Nijer for just win this match to avoid Ghana

We die there! Ghana has been humiliating us too much in recent times. WTH.
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by chucs: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
I said something about how Rohr has been a technically inept coach after our last match and one stupi.d fella wanted to use his ancestors to shine not me. Have never liked Rohr as a coach and will never have faith in his coaching abilities cuz over time,he has been bang below average to say the least. We are never moving forward with him.

Look at our style of play and compare it with how modern football is played and u will have a self conviction that we are steps backwards. This is a kind of match that requires mobile players and not aged woods that he paraded.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by olabolaji(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
YoungAncient1:
A team where:
1. Akpeyi is the best keeper
2. Omeruo is the best defender
3. Mikel is the most creative midfielder.
4 Iwobi is the most versatile player.
5. Ighalo is the best striker.
6. Musa is your super sub

That's a team that can't be dependent on.
where stoke City's ETEBO is the corner kicker, free kicker, goal kicker, sub kicker, everything kicker WTF
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by bobochem: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
codemaniacs:

ighalo and the coach are the problems.... ighalo is not mobile...
The problem is d coach.not ighalo.no body to complement in upfront.musa was just shadow of himself.remove him bring in the tall that started against burundi.remove kalu bring chukwueze or onyekuru

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Somebodydaddy01:
Imagine iwobi playing for arsenal next season grin
I tells you bro
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Graduateacher(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
So ordinary Madagascar, an unknown team beat us? I guess they were just training because they've already qualified
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by kd10: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
otokx:

seconded, let us get the Moroccan coach?
My brother the way out of this mess is a Good Local Coach with the same level of support being given to this white messiah conspiracy that Amaju Pinnick and his gang foist on us , The spirit of Big Boss Stephen Okechukwu Keshi will continue to hunt Amaju Pinnick and his rented Sports journalist gang's till his Administration ends with his clueless coach that doesn't know his starting 11 players in a competition , keep chopping and changing player's with faulty substation of players. How can he explain his team two nil loss to Madagascar of all people. Will he be sacked after this afcon tournament to make way for a better Local Coach to prepare Super Eagle for Qatar 2022 World Cup Qualifier? I doubt very much so far Amaju is still charge of NFF. Meanwhile it's important for all us to bear in mind the no nation has ever win the world cup with a foreign Coach till date.. Too bad we have sink this low going in to the knock out stages. Which way Nigeria Football?
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Graduateacher(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
This Eagles team will struggle against USA women, to be sincere most African teams will struggle against USA women's team, we need to improve technically. All African teams need to play technically, the matches are not interesting unlike the female world cup with breathtaking matches
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Femeto: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Even Egypt are starting Salah. They are playing a strong team but we decided to setup badly today. The coach is a learner.
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Kenturkey048(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
obeycian:
i go renounce my Nairaland membership if we no thrash den 4 nil.
oya renounce as dem don thrash us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by eki2000(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
OVikkytan49:
so, how many match do we left or have been knocked out?
Please can you come again?
Re: Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time by Naturalobserver(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
pelezico:

Don't fool yourself. The writing was on the wall at the WC. Under this coach we won't even qualify for the WC.

He needs to go but because of stuff going on behind close doors he will stay
exactly my point..i have always said that the man Rhor is puppet.Check his records with african teams and he is not technical..Pinnick and his officials has a hand in this

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.