Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) Has Withdrawn Four Candidate’ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) Has Withdrawn Four Candidate’ (327 Views)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) / JAMB Has Finanly Extends 2018/2019 UTME Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) Has Withdrawn Four Candidate’ by Futmaggc: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2019
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has withdrawn 4 candidates result of 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The Head of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Dr Fabian Benjamin, has on Wednesday 26th June 2019 announced the withdrawal of its candidate results who attempted to fraudulently upgrade their 2019 JAMB scores, where he claimed that JAMB reduced his score from 290 to 153.

Source: https://www.futmaggc.com/2019/06/27/jamb-announces-the-withdrawal-of-4-candidates-results-over-forgery/

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser 2 / UNIPORT: I Hope To Meet Prof. Ndowa Lale In Court Soon ~prof. Efemini / How To Become Successful As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.