Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers (38167 Views)

27km Blue Line project Ready For Passengers In 2022— Lagos Govt / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by chizzypresh(f): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bleiz:
Am I the only one who saw or read "MISSELANEOUS"?

I did and i had to check my dictionary again shocked shocked
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by MzTunechi(f): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bleiz:
Am I the only one who saw or read "MISSELANEOUS"?
Lol you're not alone
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by MzTunechi(f): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
chizzypresh:

had to Google it grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
I b herdman, fit carry my cow enta plane?

1 Like

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by MrGerald(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
It is better they say don't come to airport with anything.
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by thimbook2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Streetdreamx:
No drugs?
That'd be on another list stating quantity and type and your need to show prescription if they're very specific to particular conditions s.g. drugs for treatment of terminal ailments etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by alezzy13: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
So why do they stop things like hanger, perfume and even liquids? It's not on the list
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by surgebitcoin(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
icankel:
so one is free to travel with beans, garri, rice, palm oil, crayfish, and salt?
Palm oil is not allowed others should be in a check in luggage.
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by surgebitcoin(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
alezzy13:
So why do they stop things like hanger, perfume and even liquids? It's not on the list
Hanger can be used as a weapon so it's like carrying knife.
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by chizzypresh(f): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
MzTunechi:
had to Google it grin grin

No be small

1 Like

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by sonofElElyon: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Its the bottle that could be the issue.. Could be deemed a weapon?

AroOkigbo:

NO and YES
It's all country (airline) and volume dependent (there are specifications to the volume you can carry).
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by wickedboi: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
FAAN has outlived its usefulness
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by ogb5(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ikem11:
Ha! What is different between "gun" and "firearm"?

Water gun is not firearm grin grin

1 Like

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by Erolow(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for the info.

see signature below for details on free digital marketing training
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by tommenoh(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Don't mind these over zealous faan workers! Oil is not allowed o. Nor is perfumes! I thot it a joke, until I was to carry palm oil(well sealed and in a 10 liter gallon), to Abuja from uyo, but was stopped and told, it's not doable! After after arguing that surely, it will go in the aircraft storage hold, they refused. Had to return it with my sister and most annoying, at the point of boarding and checking luggage, they Wan parm my perfume, that it's "flammable"! I tear, we'll well, explaining that I just bought it and can't leave it behind o! Last last, they wanted me to settle them!!
Animals!!
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by independence7: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
ok..now we all know
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by ITbomb(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why hand grenade?
What will we use to blow the door in case of emergency
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by Psoul(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ikem11:
Ha! What is different between "gun" and "firearm"?

Not all Guns are firearms, but all firearms are Guns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by Ikem11(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Psoul:

Not all Guns are firearms, but all firearms are Guns.
Know that... See what they wrote under guns/firearms even dynamite... Isn't that suppose be under explosives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by talk2rotman(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
What about spiritual stuffs like black soap, black rings, and some other spiritual or diabolical stuffs and herbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
alezzy13:

Even bottled water na wahala.
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by Altern8(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Incomplete list. No bottled liquids on the list. They should allow Jollof rice na. Or semo and egusi soup. Not everyone likes to eat cake and other small small food.
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by alezzy13: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Reference:

Even bottled water na wahala.

I tell you.
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by Bleiz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
chizzypresh:

It's appalling especially coming from an agency of that stature.

The media officer who drafted this trash should be redeployed jare
Re: FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers by chizzypresh(f): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Bleiz:

It's appalling especially coming from an agency of that stature.

The media officer who drafted this trash should be redeployed jare

Nobody is above mistake shaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) / Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.