Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

"We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals (49286 Views)

"I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Twenty47(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wow..keep going star boy
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
More blessings nigga cool
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by crafteck(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
crazyABO:
Still yet una no go use am help anybody lipsrsealed

Exactly...
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by cashdosh(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Star Boy FC
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by DonBenny77(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Godwin5766:
Mtcheeewwww...hater !

Which hater

Just get it into your skull that not everyone listens to kid music without content.

Wiz kid is irrelevant to me and many others

4 Likes

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Chrisbeks: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Femeto:
Jay Z done sign Wizzy thats big man.Richest musician alive.
it can't be that because Jay Z don sign Tiwa before so it has to be bigger than that to be the biggest deal in Africa

1 Like

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by davidadenrele: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Calvkel:
are you sure you are normal ?

He's very sound and normal may you should see the doctor
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by hevisegs: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
I was about to ask that question too. The guy no normal at all. Even me wey i no be him fan; i know the guy is a league above his peer. He needs to just be discipline and then build a character of benevolence. No be just to show off. Talented Dude
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by freshMallam1122: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
EXLOVER:
Afternoon sex is so boring and wack. I just finish having sex this afternoon, I'm just feeling like used bra, I'm smelling Toto just too lazy to go to the bathroom.

Congrats� to Wizkid.
that means u use that smelly thing called gold cycle..... Mtcheeew... dat one Na condom abi na customer bag
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Atuyipascal(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] Congrat bro
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Vikzz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
Abeg swerve

How can someone that isn't the biggest artist in Nigeria self talkless of Africa

Sign the biggest deal in Africa

Giving his fans somtin to drink

iWill never deceive you, the terrestrial forces are after you
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nice one weezy
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by iamJ(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Vikzz:

iWill never deceive you, the terrestrial forces are after you
I dey my house
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Vikzz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
OboOlora:
Nice one Wiz!

Meanwhile someone is playing ball upandan Atlanta with tummy like pig grin

no be by ice chains and rings �
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Chukalemon(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Get to know the deal
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Abolajihowells2: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
Abeg swerve

How can someone that isn't the biggest artist in Nigeria self talkless of Africa

abeg take one sachet of paracetamol
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by BanjiRaymond(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
deepwater:
lol

I been tell person say wizkid paid those DJs to call him out cheesy

All na stunt

u cant sign such a huge deal without controversy, the idea is to shoot Wizkid beyond any Africa musician in the international space.
Baba don belong, enjoy your happy meals and few toys

Go Listen to Eyes Closed By K.West .... u go understand

I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
This game you could never win
Cause they love you then they hate you then they love you again
Get away from me misery
Get away from me loneliness
Get away from me fake bitches, I can’t take the phoniness
Get away from me wack tracks
I can only make only hits
I’m an only child lost in the World
Where do the lonely kids go when the bell ring?
It's feeling like Hell rings
Bringing me back down
Checking my background
Its ironic whats happening
Imagine if I didn’t have the ends
I wouldn't have so many imaginary friends
I’m spaced out Dogg, I be on that moon talk
Wonder if God ask Mike how to moonwalk
I swear to momma wish me and my father talk more
I stopped visiting around the time I was a sophomore
I guess everything I hate about me I see in him
And we ain’t finna change, so we’ll never agree again
Till then I’ll be pouring out my soul
Just a few things I see with my eyes closed
I just downloaded it. please help me with more playlists, I love your spec of music
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by briggson07(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Diz wixkid sef ehnn

Davido fans gather here
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by goodnewscliff(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
EXLOVER:
Afternoon sex is so boring and wack. I just finish having sex this afternoon, I'm just feeling like used bra, I'm smelling Toto just too lazy to go to the bathroom.

Congrats� to Wizkid.
chaiiii undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Mrdeuteron(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
starboy
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Godfullsam(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
This guy is a thief, a scammer and gambler. His name is moses ugwu aka funnynation from eneugu state. He dupped about 30 people of the total sum of 3million between february and april this year.

He claimed he is into mini importation business, he collected money from his unsuspected victims and promised he will import goods and share the profits with them. Instead of keeping his promise, he absconded with their money.

Pls do not do any business with moses ugwu aka funny nation.
He is a scammer and he soon meet his waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by MyGeneration(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Who wizkid dae call kids. I guess his fans. All a bunch of teletubies
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Gabson001(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
Abeg swerve

Your stupidity just like ZEEWORLD.. Extraordinary everyday

2 Likes

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by jidenna21(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Last night I had plantain chips
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Gabson001(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bet9ja17172:
[color=#000000][/color]See Below
Oni shorire.. Werey
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Neoteny(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
EXLOVER:

Congrats� to Wizkid.

What i understand from this is you're gainfully unemployed if you're having sex at 1pm on a week day.

3 Likes

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Erolow(f): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nice one!

see signature below for details on free digital marketing training
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Hayzead07(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Calvkel:
are you sure you are normal ?
I doubt that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Visits Mercy Johnson-okojie On Set (photo) / Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.