Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

"We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals (49290 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by sapeleboi(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
if you know , you love star boy gather here for a selfie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Doughiana(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
*Star boy to tha world* �
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2019
chudez0147:

Fool , is Dangote a musician??
You how many deal you don sign ❓
What's with the insult? Did I offend you before?
This is why people like you just remain unfortunate for no reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by chudez0147(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

What's with the insult? Did I offend you before?
This is why people like you just remain unfortunate for no reason.
Idiot I was only playing with you... I didn't mean what I said..I'm sorry if I offered you.. please forgive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
chudez0147:

Idiot I was only playing with you... I didn't mean what I said..I'm sorry if I offered you.. please forgive
Please don't play with me with works like fool, idiot. I'm not into things like that. If you play with your friends by calling them idiot or fools don't do that with me, I'm not your friend.
Fortunate, we only visit the same platform and that's all there is to it.
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by chudez0147(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Please don't play with me with works like fool, idiot. I'm not into things like that. If you play with your friends by calling them idiot or fools don't do that with me, I'm not your friend.
Fortunate, we only visit the same platform and that's all there is to it.
Kill your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
OboOlora:
Nice one Wiz!

Meanwhile someone is playing ball upandan Atlanta with tummy like pig grin

...but where do you get all these your dps from. grin

crazy babe
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by EXLOVER(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos / AY Visits Mercy Johnson-okojie On Set (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.