Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. (7982 Views)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Lucifer1419: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
His name is branda Lee, he has been trained for 19 years, 10 in Russia and 9 in America, he has the ability to smell explosive 300km away, he has visible bullet proof chest, 300mm away from his neck, he fluently speaks 48 Languages, while walking, this guy is believe to move faster than an antelope, he has the ability to smoke out a security armed person in a crowd of 10,0000 people in 30 seconds, he can swallow and Emits teargas from behind when a crowd turns rogue, he was once wanted by the US security intelligent to train their highly expert security robots, but he declined, he can dissappear and reappear, but my question is where was he, when bubu was rigging the election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Ultimatezlant: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
A body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Jasen1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
I thought you made this post to credit him for his abilities

I never know all you wanted is to mock him

He has nothing to do with election

Learn to mind your business

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Lucifer1419: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jasen1:

He has nothing to do with election

. Learn how to type well brother, in case of next time, have corrected you myself, thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by FAMILYJA(f): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Where are your proofs and facts?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Lovelive: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Learn how to type well brother, in case of next time, have corrected you myself, thanks.

Ideas have been exhausted completely out your brain. Your life is so barren said the oracles.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Amuocha: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Looks healthy than Buhari's ADC sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by BanevsJoker(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amuocha:
Looks healthy than Buhari's ADC sad
Which one stole Aisha's billions?
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by mammanbawa: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Not even a robot has those abilities

1 Like

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Bigcowhorn: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lucifer1419:
His name is branda Lee, he has been trained for 19 years, 10 in Russia and 9 in America, he has the ability to smell explosive 300km away, he has visible bullet proof chest, 300mm away from his neck, he fluently speaks 48 Languages, while walking, this guy is believe to move faster than an antelope, he has the ability to smoke out a security armed person in a crowd of 10,0000 people in 30 seconds, he can swallow and Emits teargas from behind when a crowd turns rogue, he was once wanted by the US security intelligent to train their highly expert security robots, but he declined, he can dissappear and reappear, but my question is where was he, when bubu was rigging the election.

On behalf of the mother of the op i apologies to all peace loving Nigerians. Please forgive his stupidity regardless of which of his 6 monikers he uses to insult. Below is a full list of all monikers operated by him.

Roger3D
Tboy1419 (f)
Zues1419
lucifer1419 ..... (Active!!!)
Nwamaka1419 (f)
Yorubawarrior

He attacks Igbos and educated women in particular, bashing them in all kinds of ways, stealing and uploading their DPs on live threads.

Again, on behalf of his Oyo village based mother who i just spoke to on phone. I apologies to all Nigerians.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by SavageMajor(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Louder bro
Some people on nairaland are senseless
Jasen1:

He has nitbingbto do with election

2 Likes

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by SavageMajor(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
One dude would just create multiple accounts to bash people, just coz I trolled someone once, I got banned for almost two weeks without any email reply from admins
Despicable
Bigcowhorn:

On behalf of the mother of the op i apologies to all peace loving Nigerians. Please forgive his stupidity regardless of which of his 6 monikers he uses to insult. Below is a full list of all monikers operated by him.

Roger3D
Tboy1419 (f)
Zues1419
lucifer1419 ..... (Active!!!)
Nwamaka1419 (f)
Yorubawarrior

He attacks Igbos and educated women in particular, bashing them in all kinds of ways, stealing and uploading their DPs on live threads.

Again, on behalf of his Oyo village based mother who i just spoke to on phone. I apologies to all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Smells explosive 300km away...
Fluently speaks 48 languages...
Can disappear and reappear...
Once wanted by the US intelligence to train their special unit but he declined.
Some lies are just not believable.
I suggest the Op treats malaria.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Afamed: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lucifer1419:
OP , hope this your information is not from INEC server?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by HimName: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Atiku in traditional attire.

Atiku's slaves are shedding tears of joy.

A dream come through
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by helinues: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Smells explosives 300km
Appear and disappear

And he allowed Atiku to be beaten by Apc

Which kind body guard be that? grin
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by SOFTENGR: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
OP is high on fresh weed
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by hisexcellency34: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pure, rubbish lie. I know him well and that's not his name
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by kibraaminase(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
How people's like to dey lie like dis?
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Lamasta(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
OP continue lieing your village people are looking at You
All I know is that ATIKU WILL RECLAIM HIS MANDATE cool
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Notryme80: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
SavageMajor:
One dude would just create multiple accounts to bash people, just coz I trolled someone once, I got banned for almost two weeks without any email reply from admins
Despicable

The mods in this forum are just too partisan and ethnic conscious in the way they deal with people here. Just because I used the word fullish in one comment I made, they went straight to ban me. Whereas, I have been following some thread since that time and I have seen people doing same without getting banned.
NB: Especially when Buhari and APC is involved.

I just used the word fullish to describe someone's mental state fa.
It's good Twitter is on point, I have been busy with Twitter since then. Don't really care if I get banned or not anymore

1 Like

Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Lucifer1419: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lovelive:

Ideas have been exhausted completely out your brain. Your life is so barren said the oracles.
. Why you they verse brother, because I corrected your error in typing, I do type error too, take heart please, life is too short,
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Lucifer1419: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
helinues:

Smells explosives 300km
Appear and disappear

And he allowed Atiku to be beaten by Apc

Which kind body guard be that? grin
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Jesu! See head like abestos sheet.
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by udemzyudex(m): 2:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Lucifer1419:

My question to you is, where did you get all this information from?
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by Stan232: 5:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and china accounts are available. Call or message on watsapp 08168152166.thanls
Re: Meet Atiku Abubakar Body Guard, Not Known By To Many. by femi4: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Using short man for bodyguard ....smh

(1) (Reply)

Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment / Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer / The Accident That Happened In Sapele Delta State Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.