Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) (28414 Views)

Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by COFFINSELLER: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCXeBaLvPyw

8 APC Presidential campaign council members along side thousands APC card carrying members decamp to PDP… AtikuO’clock

https://twitter.com/kalgo_idris/status/1617112112253530113?t=FASX1wfRPqYlLI6vGvg1_Q&s=19

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Whatever it takes to wade off the agbado man is a goal tongue

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Injera(f): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
North are brewing a drink called betrayal for Tinubu. On Tinubus mandate I stand GIDIGBA. If it is clear on election day that he won't win then Obi has my vote. Power to the South.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubu deserve this

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Emmanuella00(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
We are still watching 😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Jostoman: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fake news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku Abubarkar will kill dino las las .I watched the video clip to hear the so called APC presidential campaign member that go meet Atiku because I have my own list too.But their names wasn't mentioned they only carry ordinary paper as their appointments letter while Atiku too is smiling.

We know that dino is a fraudster he will cash out very well from Atiku.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Asgard13: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:
North are brewing a drink called betrayal for Tinubu. On Tinubus mandate I stand GIDIGBA. If it is clear on election day that he won't win then Obi has my vote. Power to the South.

Nobody is betraying anybody..

What’s happening is called politics.. started by Awolowo.. when he lobbied his fellow Yoruba to decamp to AG.. and made zik loose Lagos ..

Tinubu played same when he chose the North against the south in 2014/2015

Politcs is a game .. not betrayal .. cos no one has a binding agreement.. not even did God gave anyone commitment to serve him..

Is always a choice ..

Power to the people
North 2023

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Asgard13: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Atiku Abubarkar will kill dino las las .I watched the video clip to hear the so called APC presidential campaign member that go meet Atiku because I have my own list too.But their names wasn't mentioned they only carry ordinary paper as their appointments letter while Atiku too is smiling.

You call an appointment letter OrdiNary??

This people sef.. is it that politics has made you guys dumb .. just to prove a point ?

Has Apc denied that letter or you’re denying it for them .. and in what capacity are you doing that?

I tire !

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Oga you are the dumb one here .Anyone can forge appointment letter and say whatever they want to say.
Asgard13:

You call an appointment letter OrdiNary??

This people sef.. is it that politics has made you guys dump .. just to prove a point ?

Has Apc denied that letter or you’re denying it for them .. and in what capacity are you doing that?

I tire !

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by APCnaPDP: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
I only want to laugh.

3 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Asgard13: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Oga you are the dumb one here .Anyone can forge appointment letter and say whatever they want to say.

Anyone forge appointment letter of a politcal party pcc..?
Ruling party and party in power?

Haba!

Enjoy..

Seunmg..
Seems your boys re real da .. .f.. Tnbu.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by YouandiAllofus: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
God help Nigeria

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Phoen1X: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good for tinubu,...at least he'll finally find time to really sleep.

9 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by BossGerald: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Emilodrugs the cocaaine vendor is still hibernating

22 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
What are their name,which States and wards,committee?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by okosodo: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
E be like say tinubu no join 4 dis election

8 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by goshikid: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
garfield1:
What are their name,which States and wards,committee?
E choke you 😂😂😂

No too voice out I know the feeling

12 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Agbado scammed 😂

7 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by gaby(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Emilokaaaan
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by 1Dray(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

It seems you have a fake list.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Goodlady(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lol. Mansion bawo.
COFFINSELLER, you and one Dr Oche here always act like paid personnel for PDP. Dino the MC is a hungry man like Reno, FFK An co. The power is coming to south. Atiku isn't destined to be president of cooperative society not to talk of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Mindlog: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
January transfer window. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by RichDad1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Interesting days ahead.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Nchenches: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
For Arewa far north, APC and PDP of today serve the same purpose of power to Arewa far north.
If APC wins, it's Shettima's win to become next leader of Nigeria. Shettima has already declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces if APC wins. Commander of the Armed forces of any country is the TRUE leader of the country.
Atiku jumps from APC to PDP and vice versa purposely to have power remain in the far north

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
The time is nigh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.