Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

"I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (14572 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by sulasa07(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
LegendVibes:
Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has said that he warned leaders against kidnappings and herdsmen menace long before they began to materialise, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fayose said this in a tweet on Thursday.

The former governor warned that the country would continue to be overrun by security challenges if leaders do not put the people’s wellbeing above party loyalty.

“I warned against kidnappings & herdsmen menace now bedeviling the S/West & Nigeria long ago.

“We have now become conquered people & we will remained (sic) defenseless except our leaders & Govs desist from wanting to be seen as ‘Cabal Yes Men’ at the expense of well-being of the people,” he said.

I warned against kidnappings & herdsmen menace now bedeviling the S/West & Nigeria long ago.
We have now become conquered people & we will remained defenseless except our leaders & Govs desist from wanting to be seen as "Cabal Yes Men" at the expense of well-being of the people.

Fayose will be re-arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Friday at the Federal High Court in Lagos over N6.9 billion fraud.

His case was transferred to a new judge by Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Adamu Abdu-kafarati, following a petition for transfer by EFCC.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/801795/just-in-i-foresaw-kidnaps-herdsmen-menace-former-gov-fayose-says/

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'm a witness, I read it here on nairaland.
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Adenaph(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
when Fayose turn pastor ��
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Vatod(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
iyare14:
What did you do about it?
he all necessary measure to make Ekiti free and peaceful
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by 9gerian: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yes you did.

At least we know that if you were the president, the herdsmen killings would be tamed!!!
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by sureheaven(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Useless Pomo cutting Governor.

You are one of those who kept Nigeria in abject ululation of insecurities and kidnappings.

You collected money meant for security to run your election and yet still fighting the federal government over it.

All of you leaders are the problems we are facing in nigeria.
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Actually, every right-thinking person foresaw it... "When a crime is not punished quickly, people feel it is safe to do wrong" (Ecclesiastes 8:11).

4 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by dododawa1: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
useless boy and one of Nigeria problem, family of IPOB.
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by dododawa1: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
useless boy and one of Nigeria problem, family of IPOB.useless boy and one of Nigeria problem, family of IPOB.useless boy and one of Nigeria problem, family of IPOB.
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Dpharisee: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
iyare14:

He tried by arming local hunters to protect their areas and forests for which he is still hounded by the Fed Govt

2 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Omololupromise: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
iyare14:
fayose never allowed Fulani to have free movement in ekiti.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Adenaph(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
prophet Fayose is back... Nigerians beware
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Dpharisee: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Igbos will infest the thread now, just wait and see.

Igbos are proactive, the only tribe that Fulani respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, I live in the north, have Fulani friends and colleagues and can tell you that authoritatively, despite not voting enmasse for Buhari they still command respect, every Fulani person believes that the most difficult people to deceive are the Igbos and they also believe that Igbos could be vicious and retaliate if they have the tools when pushed to the wall.

Though there is still some element of anger against the Igbos over the killing of Sardauna and other Fulani leaders whom many Fulanis believe would have taken the agenda of Uthman Dan Fodio further but was cut short by Igbo officers. They will tell you that Nigeria would never have defeated the Igbos in the civil war if the fighting was done on a level playing ground without foreign interference.

3 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Legendguru: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
really
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Psoul(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
iyare14:

What do u want him to do when even his security men take order from Abuja.
He can only warn but if the man at the top don't want to solve the problem, he will refuse to grant the request of the governor.

Even as the Chief Security Officer of his state then, the police and army belongs to the man at Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Ajenikoko89: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Omololupromise:
fayose never allowed Fulani to have free movement in ekiti.
In all sense of honesty Fayose did his best to protect the people of his state then by enacting a law to stop open grazing, he even said any cattle found should be arrested

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by tuniski: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:
You saw it coming ? And you didn’t do anything

Apc took over your state , you didn’t see that one coming too ?

This one will just smoke weed and open his mouth to yarn dust . They think people don’t have sense . Carry your political games and go to hell .people die everyday in this country because you and your friends don’t do your jobs .

What have you done about it oga ?

Nigerian politicians . Bunch of liars .. for thier pockets only .

It’s in Nigeria that politicians will promise that they will fix bad roads and create employment.. some will boast and say “ I did this , I did that “ . Why were you elected in the first place ? Eh . Is it your salary you used fund the projects ? “ I fixed the roads “ na me suppose fix am for you shey ? Rubbish

Apc o , pdp o , thunder Fire all of you together
Trash

2 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by zoedew: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
iyare14:

To be fair to him, he saw to the passing into law an anti- open grazing bill in Ekiti State. One of the first State if not the very first to do so.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:

This one will just smoke weed and open his mouth to yarn dust . They think people don’t have sense . Carry your political games and go to hell .people die everyday in this country because you and your friends don’t do your jobs .

It’s in Nigeria that politicians will promise that they will fix bad roads and create employment.. some will boast and say “ I did this , I did that “ . Why were you elected in the first place ? Eh . Is it your salary you used fund the projects ? “ I fixed the roads “ na me suppose fix am for you shey ? Rubbish

ARE YOU IN NIGERIA? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:

Fayose put those killer herdsmen in their position while he was in office

3 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by TFLAME(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ahmeduana:

ARE YOU IN NIGERIA? undecided

Yes and E don tire me bro cry
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Cajal(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Prophet of doom
Bad losers
it may not spare u or ur relatives
Be positive ....God will reward u
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Menance: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
afonjas pls relax, sip coffee. Buhari and next level just got started.. I just pray before your delusional dreams of tinubu becoming president buhari and fulanis wont have wiped your ewedu heads off the face of earth
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by truthisgood: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Igbos will infest the thread now, just wait and see.

I am not surprised anybody that grows up with out knowing his parents calls everybody oga....go and inquire of your history on how you came into this world.kkkk
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:

Yes and E don tire me bro cry
Had been you are in Nigeria you would have known that Fayose was the only governor in southwest that fought and resist the federal goverment policies on herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Pearlyakin(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
truthisgood:

I am not surprised anybody that grows up with out knowing his parents calls everybody oga....go and inquire of your history on how you came into this world.kkkk
You are a fool, why add my parents to it it shows your parents really failed to trained a dumb Ass like you.
Did i insult any tribe in my post ?
Always looking for trouble when there is none.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Ramon92: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:

oga go and read the measures he took against herdsmen in his state while he was governor..

Puma

3 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by bendike: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Cherrybae:
See how Igbos led this man to destruction, Igbos are really bad market.

Fayose now praising Buhari and condemning Igbos

This is unbelievable
Did your read the write up?

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by bendike: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

You are a fool, why add my parents to it it shows your parents really failed to trained a dumb Ass like you.
Did i insult any tribe in my post ?
Always looking for trouble when there is none.
Fair enough he was wrong to mention your parents.
But you also instigated him. What was the point in bringing his tribe into the discussion?
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
I am not here to defend Mr Fayose on the fraud allegation levelled against him by the EFCC simply because I have no evidence of his guilt or innocence. However, what I can say is that the only reason "Buhari Squad" is going after him is because he was one of the few politicians -if not the only one- who had the balls to speak up against the injustices and the nepotism of the rudderless Buhari administration. Not only speaking up against him, but he also took action against the menacing Fulani herdsmen in his state, which apparently did not sit well with their sponsor, Buhari. Assuming arguendo, that he is corrupt, he is not the only corrupt politician in the country. Buhari is surrounded by corrupt and crooked politicians. So, if he's sincere about fighting corruption, why not start in his backyard and then work his way out? To me, the whole fighting corruption mantra is nothing but a joke meant to divert attention from the real criminals. Informed Nigerians are no longer fooled by politicians who time-after-time have used the same garbage slogan while turning blind eye to their friends who are wreaking havoc on the nation's treasury.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by TFLAME(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ramon92:
oga go and read the measures he took against herdsmen in his state while he was governor..

Puma

Puma’s boss . Greetings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Meets Elumelu, Dangote, Over Public-Private Partnership / U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S / El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.