Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

"I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (14404 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by TFLAME(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
tuniski:

Trash

I just liked your comment . I’m here to learn . what do you think about this ? Share something
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by tuniski: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:

I just liked your comment . I’m here to learn . what do you think about this ? Share something
He did his job enacted state law on grazing while protecting the state within his limit. He is should within his right and antecedent to remind us of this security challenge.

Insulting him is out of order.
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Gracemadeit(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
I hope Ekiti people are not complaining because during the elections, they are busy collecting touch lite phone and 3k but they have forgotten what will happen in future. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Pearlyakin(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
bendike:

Fair enough he was wrong to mention your parents.
But you also instigated him. What was the point in bringing his tribe into the discussion?
I never insulted his tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Yemisi87: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:
You saw it coming ? And you didn’t do anything

Apc took over your state , you didn’t see that one coming too ?

This one will just smoke weed and open his mouth to yarn dust . They think people don’t have sense . Carry your political games and go to hell .people die everyday in this country because you and your friends don’t do your jobs .

What have you done about it oga ?

Nigerian politicians . Bunch of liars .. for thier pockets only .

It’s in Nigeria that politicians will promise that they will fix bad roads and create employment.. some will boast and say “ I did this , I did that “ . Why were you elected in the first place ? Eh . Is it your salary you used fund the projects ? “ I fixed the roads “ na me suppose fix am for you shey ? Rubbish

Apc o , pdp o , thunder Fire all of you together

Are you mentally retarded?

Fayose was the only governor in Nigeria that stood against Fulani headsmen in his state to the point of setting up law against them in ekiti state with the support of House of assembly
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Justiceleague1: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Igbos will infest the thread now, just wait and see.

Pearlyakin:

I never insulted his tribe.

You invited trouble and here you are crying.

Be a man and stand by your trouble

grin
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by nwanyionitsha: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Cherrybae:
See how Igbos led this man to destruction, Igbos are really bad market.

Fayose now praising Buhari and condemning Igbos

This is unbelievable
You well so abi moonshine enter your eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by NkayStory(f): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Fayose your yoruba tribe sold you all out to Fulanis..When you raised alarm and established the anti-grazing law,they called you IPOB and ganged up againt you..

As we speak,Fayemi has repealed the anti-grazing law to pave way for fulani invasion tigether with the crook called thieffnubbu.

Afonja scenario epeating itself again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by bellotaofeek: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Stephen4christ:
where you even in Nigeria at all?
when you don't listen to news.
Fayose was the only governor in the south west who resisted herdsmen

He doesn’t have access to socia media/ news . I am sure he borrowed a phone to check nairaland. Don’t mind him grin
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by archangel1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
TFLAME:

This one will just smoke weed and open his mouth to yarn dust . They think people don’t have sense . Carry your political games and go to hell .people die everyday in this country because you and your friends don’t do your jobs .

It’s in Nigeria that politicians will promise that they will fix bad roads and create employment.. some will boast and say “ I did this , I did that “ . Why were you elected in the first place ? Eh . Is it your salary you used fund the projects ? “ I fixed the roads “ na me suppose fix am for you shey ? Rubbish

Sometimes one should dispense with sentiments and hatred and focus on the substance. Go and make reference. this guy foresaw the menace of Fulani herdsmen that he made controversial law that banned the movement of Livestock in the state which States like Benue and Taraba later adopted. He stepped on toes because of that singular law.
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by archangel1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Igbos will infest the thread now, just wait and see.
Did Igbos screwed your sis's ....?
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by mushystuff: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Inflammatory:
Soothsayer.... Until you tell me what you did to curtail this when in power...Awon Ole...Bara o

He got the anti open grazing law signed and operational in the state. If successors do not follow through probably because they are APC/Buhari bootlickers, you won't blame him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by Pearlyakin(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
archangel1:
Did Igbos screwed your sis's ....?
You are rude for saying that, i remember i had some orgy with Chidera and Chika, chai cheesy
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by MarcusGarvey(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2019
TFLAME:

Now I see you don't listen to news at all, he was the only Governor that tackled herdsmen in the whole of Southwestern States. So if you don't know what to write just sit back and read comments. Instead of you coming here to spew trash. Be guided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by UncletC: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Wealthierboy:
As you don commot for chair your next target na to be Prophet when your mate are planning for presidential ticket

Smh: Life sha!!...
and you yourself, you never see your mates being president in other countries or you are too small...
is it a taboo for you to get a presidential ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by TFLAME(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2019
archangel1:
Sometimes one should dispense with sentiments and hatred and focus on the substance. Go and make reference. this guy foresaw the menace of Fulani herdsmen that he made controversial law that banned the movement of Livestock in the state which States like Benue and Taraba later adopted. He stepped on toes because of that singular law.

Thank you .. Have a great weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by TFLAME(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Yemisi87:

Are you mentally retarded?

Fayose was the only governor in Nigeria that stood against Fulani headsmen in his state to the point of setting up law against them in ekiti state with the support of House of assembly

I am not mentally retarded and thanks . Have s great weekend
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by TFLAME(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2019
MarcusGarvey:
Now I see you don't listen to news at all, he was the only Governor that tackled herdsmen in the whole of Southwestern States. So if you don't know what to write just sit back and read comments. Instead of you coming here to spew trash. Be guided

You made your point ... , If I don’t know what to write blah blah shut up bro
Re: "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose by archangel1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:

You are rude for saying that, i remember i had some orgy with Chidera and Chika, chai cheesy
your own comment is not rude, it is only mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Okeke: Tinubu’s Choice Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket Anachronistic, Senseless / Breaking News: Enugu Assembly Begins Impeachment Process Against Dep Gov / PDP Senators Call For Release Of Rivers Re-run Polls Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.