Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo (910 Views)

Osagie Osarumwense Derrick Aka Venbobo Is A Useless Scammer, Beware Of Him / Beware Of This Previously Banned Scammer With The New Usersname Venbobo / The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by wpforest: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
There has been a lot accusations and slandering going on lately on nairaland and moniker at the center of this has been the one named Venbobo who had been going around accusing other nairalanders false of scam without any proof to back his claim.

All this accusations I have been watching silently without getting involved in any way because I had also experience such in the past from a moniker named INV301 (whom I suspect is also same person behind Venbobo). His attack on my previous moniker dealt a blow that finally made me stop using that moniker.

Now in an attempt to start over again, I get drawn into his mess again with some guys accusing me of being behind this same moniker that hurt me more than anyone.

I would like to use this opportunity and with the plain mind that I have, by the Power of The Creator of this world, I place a curse of backwardness on the person behind Venbobo, whereever you may be, right now, thinking because this is a faceless forum you can get away with anything, by the power of Creator the this world and all that is in it, I curse you with backwardness and lack of success in all your endeavors in this life and the next.

And to all those accusing me of being behind that moniker, I would not curse you. I understand your pain, the pain of being falsely accused, the pain of your source of income being threatened, I feel it all, because this same person have made me pass through it before.

I'm saying now and again: I AM NOT VENBOBO OR RELATED TO THIS DEVIL IN ANYWAY.

Mod Please do the needful to the moniker Venbobo, he has done more harm than any attempt of good

Link to his bio. all he does is accuse ppl of scam with no proof.
https://www.nairaland.com/venbobo

cc:

Slyr0x
adewasco2k
Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by Testdeathh: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
wpforest:
There has been a lot accusations and slandering going on lately on nairaland and moniker at the center of this has been the one named Venbobo who had been going around accusing other nairalanders false of scam without any proof to back his claim.

All this accusations I have been watching silently without getting involved in any way because I had also experience such in the past from a moniker named INV301 (whom I suspect is also same person behind Venbobo). His attack on my previous moniker dealt a blow that finally made me stop using that moniker.

Now in an attempt to start over again, I get drawn into his mess again with some guys accusing me of being behind this same moniker that hurt me more than anyone.

I would like to use this opportunity and with the plain mind that I have, by the Power of The Creator of this world, I place a curse of backwardness on the person behind Venbobo, whereever you may be, right now, thinking because this is a faceless forum you can get away with anything, by the power of Creator the this world and all that is in it, I curse you with backwardness and lack of success in all your endeavors in this life and the next.

And to all those accusing me of being behind that moniker, I would not curse you. I understand your pain, the pain of being falsely accused, the pain of your source of income being threatened, I feel it all, because this same person have made me pass through it before.

Very good write up at least you took my advice and created this, and I will suggest that you get his nairaland links and past it here and quote all the mods to ban him for life, he needs to be stopped and as for any of his future accounts, I will find them and get them exposed, like I told him before I'm his drug and doctor

1 Like

Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by wpforest: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Testdeathh:

Very write up at least you took my advice and created this, and I will suggest that you get his nairaland links and past it here and quote all the mods to ban him for life, he needs to be stopped and as for any of his future accounts, I will find them and get them exposed, like I told him before I'm his drug and doctor
OK... Thanks. I will.
Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by Testdeathh: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
wpforest:

Mod Please do the needful to the moniker Venbobo, he has done more harm than any attempt of good

cc:

Slyr0x
adewasco2k
Good one

1 Like

Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by Julius2214(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'm beginning to have a rethink now.... But why I was surprised is that he always go against everybody that resells WordPress themes but not you.... So what do you want us to think
Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by Testdeathh: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2019
wpforest:

cc:

Slyr0x
adewasco2k
Do the needful mods..
Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by wpforest: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Julius2214:
I'm beginning to have a rethink now.... But why I was surprised is that he always go against everybody that resells WordPress themes but not you.... So what do you want us to think
That's because I stayed clear of him. I noticed with my first moniker then, that he sets on you when you comment on his accusation posts telling him to stop. This time around I was hoping to never cross path with him, but here we are again.
Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by Julius2214(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2019
wpforest:

That's because I stayed clear of him. I noticed with my first moniker then, that he sets on you when you comment on his accusation posts telling him to stop. This time around I was hoping to never cross path with him, but here we are again.
I never knew him until he called me a scammer. How about that
Re: WPFOREST Is Not Venbobo by wpforest: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Julius2214:

I never knew him until he called me a scammer. How about that
I guess he saw you as a treat. All I know is that I wanted to stay far away from the damn devil

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing For Clients / Adsense Works As A Nigerian Friendly Money Making Opportunity / Could Anyone Teach Me How To Creat Webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.