Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay (2191 Views)

Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! / Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2019
Hello webmasters,

It has come to my attention that a certain moniker Venbobo is prowling this section accusing so many people falsely of scam. I have reason to believe that this moniker is the alternate of an old one by the name of PrinceOgun who scammed me 2 years ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

However, I would like proof of all fresh scams by this guy placed in one thread. Table you grievances, please

CC...

9jamag
Webinc4
FREELANCERSAMM
Tabbaz
Bitxzcheck
DFaveweb1
Julius2214
Funlord

With much respects, Mr. Mynd44, Ms Dominigue please do give ear to the going-ons on this thread. Thank you.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Venbobo: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2019
Eze2000:
Hello webmasters,

It has come to my attention that a certain moniker Venbobo is prowling this section accusing so may people of scam

Typing...

Smh
For the record I was part of the reasons princeogun got banned in the first place Cc bitxchecker

You are clearly and unstable fellow and very unhindged , keep trying to avoid the fact that you are currently an unwanted menance in the literature section

Cc iLegendd

I don't even care what you think others have even called me Joseph momoh which ended up been pixeldesign another scammer I fished out
Cc sheddyboy01

I have done more in fishing out scammers than you will ever do in your retarrded life , keep opening new accounts everyday to fight your percievd enemies
Cc iLegendd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2019
Venbobo:

Smh
For the record I was part of the reasons princeogun got banned in the first place Cc bitxchecker

You are clearly and unstable fellow and very unhindged , keep trying to avoid the fact that you are currently an unwanted menance in the literature section

Cc iLegendd

I don't even care what you think others have even called me Joseph momoh which ended up been pixeldesign another scammer I fished out
Cc sheddyboy01

I have done more in fishing out scammers than you will ever do in your retarrded life , keep opening new accounts everyday to fight your percievd enemies
Cc iLegendd

I'm sure you own my phone and pc so you know what you are talking about, Plese can you tell us the new account I opened today?
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Webinc4: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2019
Beware of this Useless frustrated Nairaland animal with the new Usersname Venbobo

Scammer

www.nairaland.com/venbobo

ACCOUNT he used for scamming below::

Osagie Osarumwense Derick

First bank: 3043486725

And

Mauryn onyechukwu nmecha

Diamond bank: 0082600502

Phone......08167756333

https://www.nairaland.com/princehtml

https://www.nairaland.com/teampacific

https://www.nairaland.com/princeogun

https://www.nairaland.com/cooperjay

https://www.nairaland.com/4923746/princeogun-cooperjay-fiverrzlatan-scammer-run#74168749
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Venbobo:

Smh

Cc iLegendd

Cc sheddyboy01

Cc iLegendd

Ah, my dear scammer Princeogun / Copperjay/ Edonation / Venbobo

To set your corrupted records straight iLengendd is not your SCAMMER associate as you first claimed over in Politics section. iLegendd is a hard-working author like me with whom I have a technical misunderstanding. I will be surprised indeed if he answers your unnecessary mentions, which is actually mixing his rather good name with scam, but anything is possible.

And you need to stop this habit of dragging innocent observers into your scam. Why would you be quoting people unnecessarily man, that's not good. Unless maybe they have proof that I scammed you or them? Do you? Do they? Does anyone?

I've been here since 2013. Started doing business here in 2016. Go now and find proof of a single scam by me. Dig deep into my profile and all the alternate profiles I supposedly opped get the scam and post it here for all to see.

Better still, tell them why you are stalking me up and down this forum like a lovesick dog cos i have no idea.

Meanwhile, I will dig into my eamil and find those two back accounts I paid money to when you scammed me 2 years ago. I will also find the chats where you tried to bribe me when Funload busted your main moniker PrinceOgun about a month ago.

When scammers disturb my peace there must be consequences. Princeogun / Venbobo I will make you very famous here.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Webinc4: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Eze2000:

Ah, my dear scammer Princeogun / Copperjay/ Edonation / Venbobo

To set your currpted records straight all iLengendd is not your SCAMMER associate as first claimed over in Politics section. iLegendd is a hard-working author like me with whom I have a technical misunderstanding. I will be surprised indeed if he answers your unnecessary mentions but anything is possible.

And you need to stop this habit of dragging innocent observers into your scam. Why would you be quoting people unnecessarily man, that's not good. Unless maybe they have proof that i scammed you or them? Do you? Do they? Does anyone?

I've been here since 2013. Started doing business here in 2016. Go now and find proof of a scam by me. Dig deep into my profile and all the alternate profiles I supposedly opped get ths scam and post it here for all to see.

Better still, tell them why you are stalking me up and down this forum like a lovesick dog.

Meanwhile, i will dig into my eamil and find thos two back accounts i paid money to when you scammed me 2 years ago. I will also find the chats where you tried to bribe me when Funload busted your main moniker PrinceOgun.

When scammers disturb my peace there must be consequences. Princeogun / Venbobo I will make you very famous here.

Eze2000, Abeg help use send this Notorious Criminal to prison, let him continue his life there, all the curse on his head will definitely come to past
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Here are the details of PrinceOgun aka Venbobo

Email. Pacificnetng@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +234 816 775 6333

He operates with 2 Bank Accounts. Possibly more...

Account 3043486725 Derick Firstbank

Account 0082600502 Nmecha Diamond Bank
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2019
Webinc4:

Eze2000, Abeg help use send this Notorious Criminal to prison, let him continue his life there, all the curse on his head will definitely come to past

Done!

Look above.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Venbobo:

Mr. Scammer Venbobo / PrinceOgun / KingOvoramwen1 / SicilianMafia / BornStunner1 / CooperJay / Edonation (f)

I am waiting patiently for you to bring evidence of my scam, even one scam. on this website or other websites and shame me. You have been stalking me on this website for quite a while so you should have abundant evidence right about now. spill your corrupt guts.

PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU.... BRING EVIDENCE AND COME AND SHAME ME. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE OOOOOOO!

Useless old scammer like you won't let me rest Becuase of you and your kind I have to maintain two accounts for one website and you still won't let me rest. Here is my second moniker for you... E100000 ... go and look for scam on it. I will wait here for you, however long it takes, you know how we do it, don't you?

Useless scammer who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Venbobo:

Smh

Let me set you corrupt record very very straight.

About a month ago when princeogun was busted, the case was built around me and my tread on you. I was contacted by Funlord on whataspps where I supplied him with the details of priceogun. Yes, sir, i gave him your bank details. Yet today here you are claiming all the credit. grin grin Who give monkey banana?

All the writing and behavioral patterns of princeogun is right there in you but what exposed you before anything else is your having the same enemies and friends, I went through you post last night like I did 2 years ago when we we first battled and you were princeogun. That way you came after me, yur number 1 enemy, wasn't it? grin

As for being an unwanted menace over in the literature section, my advice to you is.. stop trying to hang your dishonest reputation on other people's heads. Is not copperjay moniker you were using to sell stolen books when I busted you right after you destoryed my website by selling me fake Wordfence plugin?

Lol, guy. no matter how many monikers you use to hide under your attack pattern is still the same and i see you come a mile off. This is how you do it... tr4ying to destroy people's reputation so you can drag them down to you scammer level as you take credit for things you really did not do. Reminds me of one of your old monikers Boodatolu. You really went overboard with that moniker.

Anyway, GO OVER TO THE LITTERATURE SECTION. FIND ANY LIST OF LEGENDARY WRITERS THERE FROM 2016 ONWARD to 2018 when i cleaned up all my stories from Nairaland cos of copy and paste bloggers like you, IF MY NAME IS NOT ON THAT LIST BRING THAT LINK HERE AND CALL ME A BASTARD. YOU NEED NOT EVIDENCE OF ANOTHER SCAM.

But can you find such a list without my name?? Go, try very hard. there are many lists titled 'best authors on Niraland' over there.

Useless scammer \ copy and past blogger.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Come Mr man eze2000 just hang all this nonsense right there for 2yrs straight I av allowed myself get mentions from your silly nonsense about 1000 nairia plugin ogun sold to you, but it ends here, haba for 2yrs you norgo rest do you even have a life? Yes I know Mr Ogun and yes he is my friend and I apologise to no one concerning this ,definitely not kinds of you, I met Mr Ogun here on nairaland and procured his services for my sisters website which he did perfectly with zero issues and he still provides matainance services till now I have no bad review to give on this man must everyone be bullied to agree with you? I have never opened any sales thread on nairaland nor sold to no one or offered any service whatsoever Mr man what's your sick or sleek prove that I am Mr Ogun, because I have let you fester till now does not mean I can't pick you up and get you dealt with!! Respect yourself!!

Dominique
Myd44
Lalasticlala

People that were/are conversant with your beef with Ogun

Clixmaster
Cyberleets
LearnITsmash

Even after getting the man banned and he left in peace hasn't touched nairaland since then you won't still let him be , that's not even his bank details only God know they could be innocent people even the venbobo whatever guy alongside his INV3O1 watever monika was the one that got Ogun banned to start with !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
I would reach out to Mr Ogun today on phone and make sure I get enough details on you as possible , I would get all identifications concerning you possibly pictures you think trolling / defamation is child's play till you start paying lawyers when you get locked up

Dominique please be aware of this , I gave this man fair warning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
SicilianMafia:
Come Mr man eze2000 just hang all this nonsense right there for 2yrs straight I av allowed myself get mentions from your silly nonsense about 1000 nairia plugin ogun sold to you, but it ends here, haba for 2yrs you norgo rest do you even have a life? Yes I know Mr Ogun and yes he is my friend and I apologise to no one concerning this ,definitely not kinds of you, I met Mr Ogun here on nairaland and procured his services for my sisters website which he did perfectly with zero issues and he still provides matainance services till now I have no bad review to give on this man must everyone be bullied to agree with you? I have never opened any sales thread on nairaland nor sold to no one or offered any service whatsoever Mr man what's your sick or sleek prove that I am Mr Ogun, because I have let you fester till now does not mean I can't pick you up and get you dealt with!! Respect yourself!!

Dominique
Myd44
Lalasticlala

People that were/are conversant with your beef with Ogun

Clixmaster
Cyberleets
LearnITsmash

Even after getting the man banned and he left in peace hasn't touched nairaland since then you won't still let him be , that's not even his bank details only God know they could be innocent people even the venbobo whatever guy alongside his INV3O1 watever monika was the one that got Ogun banned to start with !!
[/s]

Got you on another moniker eh, princeogun, you this professional scammer. See as you dey use one moniker kill the other and then you eventually get both in an uproar!

Them don ban Venboobo or what?

You see my dear, upon all his talk of crime-busting Venbobo / princeogun was not doing any visible business on Nl which meant there had to be a second moniker. I waited to see who would show to back him up with a cock and bull story .... and this is it... SicilianMafia

grin

Yeah, I remember this moniker well from old in association with princeogun but somehow overlooked it. You even have princeogun's tribal slogan and photo up there 'Proudly Edo' .. ... Remember i mentioned this taint on the last thread where I called you out for scam? Before you run and remove it see image below.

Another thing my dear.

This is princeogun's website URL http://viralmula.com

How come you have been promoting posts from there here on NL since princeogun and all his main monikers were banned? grin grin grin grin

Please explain let those who are confused understand. As for me, i knew who you were immediately from your writing style and behavior pattern. I no study psychology for nothing.

Greet your sisters for my Scammer. Tell them never to buy fake 1k plugin cos it can damage their website of many years, uselessing their hustle beyond repair as was my case with the plugin you sold to me as premium. I bout over 7 items from you remember. I paid you over 9k in two installments, all supposedly premium items.

You can never fool me princeogun / Venbobo / copperjay / 14 other monikers, but you can try.

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:
I would reach out to Mr Ogun today on phone and make sure I get enough details on you as possible , I would get all identifications concerning you possibly pictures you think trolling / defamation is child's play till you start paying lawyers when you get locked up

Dominique please be aware of this , I gave this man fair warning

Eh, Princeogun you would do gini?

Take a look at this grammatical error pattern...

I would get all identifications
I would reach out to Mr Ogun

All your monikers make the same grammatical error blunders. It is very unique to you and its one of about 13 I have isolated...

Greet yourself for me on Whatsapps
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
SicilianMafia:

Dominique please be aware of this , I gave this man fair warning[/s]

Stop waring and do your worst princeogun / Venbobo.

Ne here we continue your scammer problem. Old thread na here

You be sammer and i know you well.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
You this degenerate I would post all your identifications on a fresh thread with pictures and every and tag all the monikers you have bullied , you lack manners and sense you would be dealt with appropriately, and that website is not for princeogun watch yourself Dominique please take not of this
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Just look at what he typed , about me having the same cultural affiliation with Ogun, are you sick don't you Igbo's associate with each other? I promise you would be dealt with big time
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:
You this degenerate I would post all your identifications on a fresh thread with pictures and every and tag all the monikers you have bullied , you lack manners and sense you would be dealt with appropriately, and that website is not for princeogun watch yourself Dominique please take not of this

Hurry up scammer, I am tired of being threatened in vain and I am very tired of exchanging words with a hardened e-Criminal. I'm just waiting for you to kill yourself more so I can have a lot to talk about and sue for when I decide to visit the EFCC office near computer village in Ikeja, Lagos.

Making complaints is free. No need to pay for form sef
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Even all the dust he has been raising for 2yrs about prince Ogun was all over 1000 naira even after the man has been banned he is still raising useless tantrums , Dominique this user eze2000 doesn't have any coherent or concrete prove I am Ogun and if he encroaches on any of my intellectual properties i.e websites I paid duly to a web designer he has problems with I would be forced to react rather viciously this is the beginning of something big here and I would like you to be aware I have took the high road for two years but no more I can't be minding my business and be bugged by pests I have no association with

Clixmaster
Cyberleets
Julius2214

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
SicilianMafia:
Even all the dust he has been raising for 2yrs about prince Ogun was all over 1000 naira even after the man has been banned he is still raising useless tantrums , Dominique this user eze2000 doesn't have any coherent or concrete prove I am Ogun and if he encroaches on any of my intellectual properties i.e websites I paid duly to a web designer he has problems with I would be forced to react rather viciously this is the beginning of something big here and I would like you to be aware I have took the high road for two years but no more I can't be minding my business and be bugged by pests I have no association with

Clixmaster
Cyberleets
Julius2214

[/s]

You are princeogun or are you deaf? Stop crying like a damn kid and go get your proof here.

STOP WASTING MY TIME AND HURRY UP- FOR CHRIST SAKE YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS DAMN GAME FOR 2 YEARS!!!!!
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

Clixmaster
Cyberleets
Julius2214

Alright bro, lets' take a deep breath and do this slowly so you will understand.

Have you forgotten your real identity and want proof you are princeogun? Here you go.

1. You have the same website as princeOgun and all hsi other monikers
This is princeogun's website URL http://viralmula.com

2. You have the exact same cultural pride as princeogun, Hell man, both of you are even using the same slogan / personal text. [b]'Proudly Edo' [/b]Go to our old tread and look, I mentioned that taint as a give away sign 2 times. All your m0onikers are proudly Edo or associated with the culture section where they promote Edo nations hence3y your other moniker Edonation (f)
See your current profile page below

3. You both have exactly the same behavior pattern. I can predict all your actions now from experience.

4. You have more than 13 unique writing styles in common with Princeogun and all his monikers including Venbobo. I've already pointed out one to you. The rest is in reserve for when I drag you to the EFCC.

Do you know that you are the only one on the whole NL forum claiming that princeogun is a good web designer? You just sound like copperjay talking last Christmas when I busted your ass. grin

Check it out here...

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dont ever call me bro go and find your brothers inside river or inside the ocean all your details would be posted soon , Dominique take note that my intellectual property was encroached first by this crazed fellow who has no coherent or meaningful excuse to link me to Ogun other than cultural affiliations (ironically which the igbo tribe where Eze Eke hails from are known for infact he is an ardent Biafra supporter who uses nairaland as a medium to promote tribalism and bigotry ) and a 3yrs old website which I paid duly for to prince Ogun to design on behalf of my sister I owe no explanations to this fellow but to the mods so that you all can understand why I took my next step
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Name : Eze King Eke
Occupation : Failed Author and full time serial troll Cc iLegendd
Main Spam Moniker : Eze2000
Known AlternateMonikers : Bigcowhorn , lauraezea (The Scammer) , Anchor111 , Dannybrain, TheInvestigator , INV3O1 , Venbobo , TigrisLegend , KingEze

Email : eze21eke@gmail.com

Phone Number : 09029400640

Facebook Page for his Sub par books : Kingreads

Typing ........

Pictures .......
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Typing ...........
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
SicilianMafia:
Known AlternateMonikers : Bigcowhorn , lauraezea (The Scammer) , Anchor111 , Dannybrain, TheInvestigator , INV3O1 , Venbobo

Typing ........

Pictures .......
[/s]

And is that all? My number is on my profile

Oh, i thought you didn't know Venbobo? How come you know his so-called associate
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Known AlternateMonikers : Bigcowhorn , lauraezea (The Scammer) , Anchor111 , Dannybrain, TheInvestigator , INV3O1 , Venbobo

Typing ........

Pictures .......

Cool. Don't forget proof now
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Typing ...........

Waiting......

After today, you will not try me again. I must go to the police and track you down
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Eze2000:

Waiting......

After today, you will not try me again. I must go to the police and track you down

I dare you , unfact double dare you , if you do not track me down in five days you were not born of your father , I stay in magodo bring your police men , I stay in a gated estate so make sure you bring a warrant you obviously do not know who you are messing with I would be the one to send you from iyanaipaja/Agegunle down to your village in the east!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

I dare you , unfact double dare you , if you do not track me down in five days you were not born of your father , I stay in magodo bring your police men , I stay in a gated estate so make sure you bring a warrant you obviously do not know who you are messing with I would be the one to send you from iyanaipaja/Agegunle down to your village in the east!!

Princeogun do help me with an address will you, let's get things going faster. Be exact. A photo will do just fine. In fact, let's do this tomorrow since you are so confident you are not a criminal we keep nairaland upadated.

I have not made a move on you before but that will change.

cc Dominique
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Eze2000:

Princeogun do help me with an address will you, let's get things going faster. Be exact. A photo will do just fine. In fact, let's do this tomorrow since you are so confident you are not a criminal we keep nairaland upadated.

I have not made a move on you before but that will change.

cc Dominique

Keep shut you have been after Ogun for 2yrs now over 1000 naira keep up the chase that's for the both of your , now me and you after am done with you also add me to your fantasy list of people you wanna arrest with figurative police , hope it isn't cultural affiliation u would use to get the warrant because trust me not even family money down 3 generations ( which i know you do not have bybthe way ) can save u from my onslought you would be locked up with your kind and u know what that means !

Dominique I hope you are aware of the events unfolding
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
SicilianMafia:

Keep shut you have been after Ogun for 2yrs now over 1000 naira keep up the chase that's for the both of your , now me and you after am done with you also add me to your fantasy list of people you wanna arrest with figurative police , hope it isn't cultural affiliation u would use to get the warrant because trust me not even family money down 3 generations ( which i know you do not have bybthe way ) can save u from my onslought you would be locked up with your kind and u know what that means !

Dominique I hope you are aware of the events unfolding
[/s]

PrinceOgun / Venbobo, stop running around the carpet and under. just give your correct address is all.

(1) (2)

Advanced Xml Portfolio Website / I Will Create Best Admob Auto App To Make You 1000usd Monthly / I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.