Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? (8592 Views)

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by platinumnk(f): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2010
shoot~ i love my nose piercing cheesy, couldnt wait to get it

though some ppl tripped in 9ja though undecided
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
Lol. . .So you pierced your nose to impress 'we poor' folks in 9ja shey?
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by bluespice(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
i had one and i let it close up,
it was no biggie, if i still wanna get it opened again, ill do just that
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by derrygee(f): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2010
am gonna av mine pierced one of diz dayz i fink ;Dit will make me luk cool grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by iice(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2010
Haven't worn my ring in years cheesy Thinking of wearing it again sha. . .If nose is the issue, i wonder what the reaction will be with my other piercings grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by ruskiee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
@op
Anything that rocks her boat.
She might wanna pierce the tongue too while she's at it. It's a free world.
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by platinumnk(f): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .So you pierced your nose to impress 'we poor' folks in 9ja shey?

where was that said? Ppl in 9ja get nose piercings too, na

Im so mad, the same night i posted, my piercing of 3 years started acting funky and closed up in like 30 min!
Pierce again someday undecided
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by palma(f): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2010
Well since i was a kid i had always wanted to have three ear holes and one nose piercing but lordy lord, i couldn't cuz of dis our society, last year June i damned all consequences and went ahead and pierced my ear making me have two ear holes each, my cousin loved it but my friends condemned it saying men don't like women with double piercing. Lo and behold before my piercing i couldn't even stick my five year relationship went sour together but after my piercing i met a guy who is down with my piercing as long as i feel comfortable in it i can pierce on, his family didn't frown at me when i said i want to pierce my nose instead they recommended where it could be done hygienically. See am getting married to my man in July and i love him dearly, after our wedding am going straight to get my nose pierced. I love it but actually if he had frowned upon it, i might not be doing it but really one man's meat is another man's poison.   cool

Piercing is a matter of choice if you like it do it. Guys who don't like piercing should stay clear of ladies who do cuz it wont make sense for you to start a relationship and discover they won't conform to your ways, if you cant change them, you get adapted and if you can't adapt you simply let alone! Gaskia!  lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by bluespice(f): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2010
palma:

[b]Piercing is a matter of choice if you like it do it. Guys who don't like piercing should stay clear of ladies who do cuz it wont make sense for you to start a relationship and discover they won't conform to your ways, if you cant change them, you get adapted and if you can't adapt you simply let alone! Gaskia![/b]  lipsrsealed
gbam!
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by shilling(f): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2010
I believe my body is the temple of God, that being said, I don't see anything wrong with doing something as trivial as piercing my nose, not that I have a piercing, just saying.
Re: Is It Ok For A Nigerian Girl To pierce her nose for the sake of fashion? by favouredjb(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
Lawd knows i cant wait to get my nose pierced,av not seen anybody it doesnt fit,except some razz people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queencyboutique:everything Ladies...check In / How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) / Women And Noisy Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.