Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Start Data Reselling In Nigeria And Make Millions. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Start Data Reselling In Nigeria And Make Millions. (477 Views)

You Can Make Millions Monthly Henceforth / Make Millions From E-BOOK / Export To Other African Countries And Make Millions In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Data Reselling In Nigeria And Make Millions. by Jonaslegacy12(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Data reselling business is now the new oil well in Nigeria.

Not everybody knows about it.
Not everybody that knows about it does it well.

Now , data reselling is the process of getting data bundles very cheap from reliable sources and sell to a certain price to people for profit.

Now
See my own definition as regards to how I do my own.

I show people how to start this business with no money.
Then I'll show them how to sell to rich Nigeria companies and shops like Milo, dangote group

Nobody knows how to to do this

But I will teach you.

Connect and start this business here www.datareseller.com.ng.

See you in the inside.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Romance EPISODE 2 / Player’s Fantasy - Episode 1 (love Story) / Chelly Jackson And The Gang [story By Imoh A. Ndah]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.