Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Player’s Fantasy - Episode 1 (love Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Player’s Fantasy - Episode 1 (love Story) (475 Views)

Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Not Your Usual Love Story By Feranmi Adefisayo-favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Player’s Fantasy - Episode 1 (love Story) by Emmahype112: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2019
My name is Biola.
Weddings always make me Hot and this one was no exception. I was 20 at the time and my husband Kunle was 30. We were invited to the wedding of one of my girlfriends. Our mutual friends Eze and Chioma were also invited and we decided to all go in our car.

I’m a tall woman, very tall, with a nice slim shape. My breasts are average size but nice and perky. I have straight, long, braided hair and I’ve been told my pussy hair is beautiful so I never shaved it.

My husband is tall too, that’s why I married him but he’s not the best I ever experienced in the bedroom. He’s just okay. He also has a slim build and he has a small dick, only four inches when he’s hard.

Our friends Eze and Chioma were built differently from us. Eze was a muscular sexually attractive man, somewhat shorter than me.

Chioma was a curvy beauty with big bouncy breasts that men salivated over. We hung out with them a lot but had never done any swinging with them.

FANTASY FULL EPISODE HERE

In fact, up until this night we had never swung before at all. Kunle talked about it a lot. It was his favorite fantasy. I wasn’t sure swinging was for me but I never said,
“No way!”
So here we are at the wedding, Kunle sitting on my left and Eze to my right with Chioma on his other side. By the time the groom kissed the bride my panties were soaking wet and I was rubbing my pussy through my thin mini-skirt.

GET MORE COMPLETED STORIES HERE

My skirt was riding up my thighs as I pressed it into my pussy. Eze was looking at my hand in my lap from the corner of his eye and I saw him touching his crotch. Kunle and Chioma seemed not to notice what we were doing.

To Be Continued...

(1) (Reply)

Story Titled : Fantasy / Latest Opportunities For Writers & Entrepreneurs / What Kind Of Books Can You Recommend About How To Find A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.