Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

North Korea Vows To Attack The US After Its ‘reckless Remarks’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Vows To Attack The US After Its ‘reckless Remarks’ (2580 Views)

The Reckless Remarks Made By Nnamdi Kanu , The Law Should Take It’s Course. / Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: North Korea Vows To Attack The US After Its ‘reckless Remarks’ by uckennety(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2019
udemzyudex:

And you think 1951 is 2019?

guy this is why I don't like argument

Go and make researches china of 1951 ain't the China of today

China is the reason why u.s v not invaded Kim yo yung
Re: North Korea Vows To Attack The US After Its ‘reckless Remarks’ by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
uckennety:

guy this is why I don't like argument

Go and make researches china of 1951 ain't the China of today

China is the reason why u.s v not invaded Kim yo yung
I can't just stop laughing at your earlier comment, given the size of North korea and the population American's MOAB (mother of all bomb will just wipe NK from existence).

China will do the job? China??

The only country that can go head to head with U.S.A is Russia.. not some Iran, North Korea, China

please don't just sit in one corner of ur house and start typing gibberish on Nairaland, it irritates

Japan with their gra gra in 1940(s) is now U.S.A puppet despite being one of the most industrialized nation in the world.
Re: North Korea Vows To Attack The US After Its ‘reckless Remarks’ by uckennety(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
FCBboy:
I can't just stop laughing at your earlier comment, given the size of North korea and the population American's MOAB (mother of all bomb will just wipe NK from existence).

China will do the job? China??

The only country that can go head to head with U.S.A is Russia.. not some Iran, North Korea, China

please don't just sit in one corner of ur house and start typing gibberish on Nairaland, it irritates

Japan with their gra gra in 1940(s) is now U.S.A puppet despite being one of the most industrialized nation in the world.

I reserve my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Akoko Edo Councillors Refused Decamping With Obaseki To PDP / Joe Igbokwe Joins Anambra Governorship Race / Tinubu 2023 : Big Warning To The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.