Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car (319 Views)

Her Husband Was Summoned To A Shrine And The GOD Of CHOSEN Showed Up / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car by adimchisimcard: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2019

There is nothing we will not see in the hands of this our so called men of God and the church in general, a lady how a church member was summoned for buying a new car while their pastor is driving a used car.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/twitter-user-narrates-how-church-member.html?m=1

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car by donbachi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na human beings be monitoring spirit oo
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car by harkandey(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin grin nothing we no go see
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
That Shuga Mandie's case is even worse than Silky's.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hahaha...

I remember a pastor calling my uncle about the lateness in his tithe...pastor asked why he hasn't pay his tithe for the month... I was shocked... I tot that was crazy until he had some issue at home so he only payed half of his tithe due to expense incurred... Imagine pastor called him again that his Tithe wasn't complete.... That is why we left the church till date

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car by sparog(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lie lie
Re: Twitter User Narrates How Church Member Was Summoned For Buying New Car by Daviddson(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nollywood story.

(1) (Reply)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Being Held Against Their Will With Emotional Manipulatio / Never Seen Before: Tb Joshua’s Early Ministry!!! / Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.