Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today (310 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today by chrisnwoke1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
BEYOND REVIVAL, OVERHAUL US OH GOD!

The sincere Truth is that Preaching the Gospel without Finances (money) can be frustrating...without money at hand, the vision of kingdom expansion in the hands of a servant of God can be stranded...

But worthy of note is that Preaching money in the stead (in replacement) of the true Gospel of Christ is a high treason against the Blood of Christ.

I watched Pastor Benny Hinn in this video as he denounces the false prosperity doctrine that he and the word of faith movement sold to Africa and the world.
And many African Preachers and their proselytes still fanatically glory in this falsehood hitherto.

He said that the Holy Ghost is fed up with the false prosperity doctrine but if we had said this, some babes that have not known the truths of Christ will be shouting to our face saying this is legalism.

I sincerely love Pastor Benny for his contriteness of heart, but also worthy of note is that if as ministers of the Gospel we confess this and don't really repent by turning away from doing it again then our judgment will be severe.
Please Pray for the true Ministers of the Gospel you know.

And i also would want to warn all of us by saying that if we still run around Churches were they talk about money than Salvation or shout fayayyaaya in every service without Sound Bible Teachings, hmmm! Those souls trapped there will have a jeopardized eternity in the end.
I mean that those souls will be damned for dwelling in falsehood.

Bless God!
We are not afraid of our conservative stand.

We may have made mistakes in the past, but We have pledged our lives to be remembered as not just men who gather great crowds but as men generations will forever remember for standing with and voicing the sincere and unpopular Truth of the Gospel.

Being that we have zero care about who becomes our friend or not or who brings us platforms to preach or not, we have no apologies to issue out when we speak truth like this.

And lest I forget...
ANY PASTOR THAT SELLS MIRACLE WATER, OIL, PENDANTS OR SCAPULARS FOR SPECIAL PROTECTION OF PEOPLE IS A HIRELING, AND SAD A THING IT IS TODAY THAT THIS GENERATION THAT FEARS AND RUNS AWAY FROM A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD EMBRACES AND DEFENDS HIRELINGS.
This is the beginning of sorrows.

STEER CLEAR FROM FALSEHOOD FROM TODAY!

When last did you hear your Pastor take time to tell you more about righteousness, complete obedience to God or end time events concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ?

Some of you don't even know what Paul called "The fullness of the Gentiles."
And this is just what is about to happen as the Church age closes at the rapture and then comes the great tribulation age which all who are left behind will wish they were never born.

This serious kingdom matters have been buried by your generation of preachers because you pushed them to the wall by only going to Church because of miracles and prophesies. And now, since everyone wants to prophesy, witch doctors have brought their idols to Church as they've become pastors who appear to be serving God in the open whilst romancing with Satan in their secret chambers.

I still celebrate fathers who have gone ahead of me in this kingdom work and I Christian Nwoke does sincerely honour and appreciate their labours for God.

Final note:
Always Pray for and always partner financially with the Gospel Ministers that bring you the Truths of God, thus, Satan will have no room to change their messages to always talk about mammon more than they talk about righteousness, since they will be already blessed before satan comes to distract their message for their needs sake...

"Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving]."
2 Corinthians 9:7 AMP.

NOW WE PRAY:
O LORD!!!
Take away all the dross we see today...
And then,
Revive Your Church Again O Lord.

TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLICK THIS LINK
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=569292663914090&id=271034590406567

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today by enochogaga(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Great teacher

1 Like

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today by GavelSlam: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2019
That one done go.

Another one go come tomorrow.
Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Benny Hinn Confession And How God Will Overhaul The Church Of Today by OkCornel(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2019
And Joyce Meyer drops the prosperity gospel as well;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWnpBlPNvNI

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Of Power (negative) Through Clothings/gifts / "What Would Be God's Relevance If He Hadn't Created Humans"? / El Khaleepha - Sulaimon Abdulazeez History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.