Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (60179 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by rOsy247(f): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
shocked my goodness!!!
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
mzTarsh:
same but mighty... if you know you know
This generation of ladies sef undecided
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by bonnyhope: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Abeg make una no vex, na wetin I dey see for that guy lower belt faculty?!
Anybody body wey qoute me hot thunder from your village witches go touch you dis nyt..
Na evri tin u wan comment on abi?
Fear God o
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Even in the second picture, the gbola still stand sef.

This is not ayefele
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Anybody body wey qoute me hot thunder from your village witches go touch you dis nyt..

that is his vuvuzela grin grin grin
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by Mrteejay1996(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

His handset shifted from the side pocket it has happened to me before
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
The government should help him with a job or money to start something. Once he is rich, every other thing na small.
Congratulations.
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Surgery is needed asap, this ain't a joke.
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na female nairalander discover im weapon of mass destruction grin
Bad geh
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by comodo: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Its called ability in disability. For those in d know.
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by TheMubaraqS: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2019
But me I am seeing something else ooo
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 3:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Wow this is so great...see incredible life and achievement of physically challenge Nick Vujicik
https://explicitsuccess.com/nick-vujicic-achievements/
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 3:26am On Jun 28, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Of all beautiful things on that pix na wetin your eyes wan see abi? Naughty somebarry!!
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by femi4: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Dick steady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by ufotty2001: 4:58am On Jun 28, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
that stuff may likely be a urine bag... am sure of what am saying. 90% of disable people have a urine bag along with them but it depend on what causes the disability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
you are not well!

You could have said that is where his growth hormone has been functioning

Anuofia!
Growth what

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by TundeeednuT: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2019
tunjilee003:
disability is not an excuse...btw what am i seeing under his trouser
weapon of pussy destruction
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2019
delugajackson:

Horrible people shouldn't procreate. If your parents followed that simple rule, the world wouldn't have to put up with consummate simpletons like you.

Shey you want to try your village witches abi?!

Anuofia.
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2019
D1zion:
lol,abeg no make person die with laughter jare.

Na question I just ask oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by ramak69: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2019
pode:
Handset in his front pocket
I thought of that
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by noble2faith(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2019
delugajackson:

Horrible people shouldn't procreate. If your parents followed that simple rule, the world wouldn't have to put up with consummate simpletons like you.

Fatality!
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by HitSong: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2019
delugajackson:

Stop smoking weed
Una nor go hear
Will you shut up

1 Like

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by veesion: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
That's a handset nne, no cause for Alarm

1 Like

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by wink2015(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2019
TrendingGist:
GistMore.com

Small-sized corper shows of his NYSC certificate after passing out.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/physical-challenge-small-sized-corper-shows-his-nysc-certificate-photos

KING PAGO!

Midget !
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Congrats bro. Bob this guy gbola go big ooo. This one na #freegift of nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
veesion:

That's a handset nne, no cause for Alarm
Oh! Nna thanks for the clarification.
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by paix(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Small corper with MASSIVE john thomas.
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by fredrickmyers(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
you are not well!

You could have said that is where his growth hormone has been functioning

Anuofia!
grin grin grin grin na aboki na...their kpekus na legendary trai na....both able and disable get am...science sef confirm am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Wow! What an enormously endowed physically challenged corp member...

This is irrefutable proof that mother nature is indeed fair and constantly in a state of dynamic equilibrium...what it deprived the Corp member in physique and mobility it graciously compensated him below the belt down-below .
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by TGMISKY(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2019
He is truly physically challenged. All his growth went to his manhood
Re: Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Congrats to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.