Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste (42127 Views)

Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
If u know what it takes to blow u will never yab an artist. Where is dna twins
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by greggng: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Don jazzy will forever be remembered for good...he nailed it...

3 Likes

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Lovelyn451(f): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
I think hes right wizkid, Davido and other artistes of that age songs just don't interest me, I prefer those older guys like phyno, olamide, timaya, tiwa and the rest, don't know if its cos of age, I just prefer older people songs but I don't criticise the younger ones though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
jaymee0:
The guy's actually making waves, I still don't understand why people hate.

Hating is an integral components in the DNA's of those hating on other's that have done nothing wrong to them.

Hating is nothing but a byproduct of envy.

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Afonja007: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abudu2000:
You have no idea how painful if feels to take a puppet dummy, write him songs, make him beats, spit into his mouth and ask him to spit it out then all a sudden ppl criticize the puppet grin grin.

For real jazzy shot himself when he started comparing half baked artist to a full blown wizzy.u know what it means to stay afloat in the industry today? All those childish galbino, designer, wacomzy, sugarboy etc where them dey today? To start is one thing, to keep up is everything
oga no be people wey their music sweet pass blow pass ,when 9ice came people thought he will stay long today where is him?that's how music is where is even wizkid boss bank W?then look at one the worst song in history of modern Nigerian music gbe bodi is that one music?, and still some people like am

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
the boy looks annoying
why did u say ds bro?
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Doughiana(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Over hyped lil boy �

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Abudu2000(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Afonja007:
oga no be people wey their music sweet pass blow pass ,when 9ice came people thought he will stay long today where is him?that's how music is where is even wizkid boss bank W?then look at one the worst song in history of modern Nigerian music gbe bodi is that one music?, and still some people like am
yiu must be a toddler to even use 9ice of all artiste as ur example,9ice has one of the longest run in the industry. Dude came out 2005 and ran all up till 2015, who else in 2005 is still relevant aside 2face?? Even dbanj already fell off. Bru to keep up in the industry no easy o, David and wizzy kept it burning coz they both were rival to each other, if they didn't settle their beef they would still be relevant as they were 2years ago
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Word!

Just like the way my fathers do hate on wizkid, Davido, Kizz Daniel, all because of Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey they are used to
lol grin
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by AdorableJosh(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Abudu2000:

For real jazzy shot himself when he started comparing half baked artist to a full blown wizzy.u know what it means to stay afloat in the industry today? All those childish galbino, designer, wacomzy, sugarboy etc where them dey today? To start is one thing, to keep up is everything

You meant Childish Gambino? Remove him from that list you made.

2 Likes

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Jaybrown70: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Na wao, haters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Thebwoy: 1:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Adakintroy:
There is difference between critism and hate. All your always hiding your ineptitude behind that term.

Most of this up coming artist are not talented. But apparently one can't criticize them. Feedin us with average. But we suppose to say thanks!.., more!, give us more!... awesome!

Aside, you don't have a thick skin for criticism, what are you doing in the spotlight.

Update
You are outdated.
Even American/foreign hip hop/trap music artist of rema age do sing trash.

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Thebwoy: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2019
AdorableJosh:

You meant Childish Gambino? Remove him from that list you made.

The guy even mentioned designer, u sure say this one get access to internet.

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Brownshugar69: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2019
iamJ:
the boy looks annoying

Do you think I don't know what you look like? Annoying is very close and has passed the way you look

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by D1zion: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2019
What a reply from the gentle Don himself,what a hilarious reply grin grin grin. He's always on point to nail it with no hard feelings attached.he won't insult you but tell you the truth as it is with a smiling attitude. Unlike some bitter ones that will just start insulting people even if its common correction you try to correct them.I hail you baba.

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by NwaJozi: 2:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Don Baba jay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Realbelieveer(m): 3:30am On Jun 28, 2019
zone51:
So sorry, but seriously the boy's voice is displeasing to my ears lipsrsealed

Make I send u ear doctor phone no.

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Adakintroy:
There is difference between criticism and hate. All your always hiding your ineptitude behind that term..

Spot on...
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Ekpeitut: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2019
iamJ:
the boy looks annoying

Hunkle you are a Bad energy stay far away. Live and let live. You're hating on an 18 year old

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by DarkJeddi(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Abudu2000:
You have no idea how painful if feels to take a puppet dummy, write him songs, make him beats, spit into his mouth and ask him to spit it out then all a sudden ppl criticize the puppet grin grin.

You are just confirming his stance,

You hate on the boy just because he's a JJC and you have seen better with your own generation..

Let him be,even Wizkid and co started somewhere and there's nothing to say he wouldn't blow more than them,life no be 1 + 2..

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by jaxxy(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Influence his age mates and he’s singing dumebi carry belle? Is that what his age mate are up to?

The kid has potential bt hasn’t gotten there yet hes singing a vocal combination of wizkid and don jazzy his father style.
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by invectives(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2019
jaxxy:
Influence his age mates and he’s singing dumebi carry belle? Is that what his age mate are up to?

The kid has potential bt hasn’t gotten there yet hes singing a vocal combination of wizkid and don jazzy his father style.
Just like Wizkid stole a vocal combination of that Jamaican artist

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by novexme(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2019
True talk by Don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2019
When and how did he compare anybody, personally?

Abudu2000:

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by eni070(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Beef �
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by uju22(f): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Gbam, so correctly true. you have said it all Don

1 Like

Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by Samsonklin(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
greggng:
Don jazzy will forever be remembered for good...he nailed it...
No bros. He is right but he didn’t nail it. There’s a line no matter how thin btw criticism and hating. Most of the time it’s criticism and not hate. I dunno what Don baba J is saying.
Re: Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2019
buh why do i keep thinking that Don jazzy is just a gay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife / Mercy Eke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.