Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

How To Make 6figures Income On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 6figures Income On Nairaland (233 Views)

How To Make 6figures Every Week / I Will Show You How To Make 6figures Monthly Just By Pressing Your Phone / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 6figures Income On Nairaland by Talkativedotng(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Making money on Nairaland is indisputably a lookout by most young freelance entrepreneurs. Everyone can make money on Nairaland in as much as they have one or two digital skills. Today thousands of enterpreneurs are making 6 figure income online from Nairaland. Nairaland since its launch in 2005 has become a significant freelance marketplace. Not only did it establish credibility within a short span of time but it also has emerged as one of the largest forums for the Nigerian youths.

The question is, can you make money from Nairaland? Definitely, but the level of difficulty will vary from service to service. Based on my experience as a buyer and seller, I truly do believe that there is still space in the Nairaland forum and the tips shared in this post will help you achieve some great results.

What Is Nairaland?
Nairaland is an online community created by Seun Osewa in March 2005 targeted towards Nigerians.
Nairaland has 2,190,050 registered members and 4,775,197 topics created (as at February 22, 2019), and is ranked as the 10th most visited site in Nigeria as at August 2018,(and the 4th most visited indigenous site) according to Alexa.com.
This statistic suggests that a maximum 3% of Nigerian Internet users are registered on Nairaland compared to Facebook's 11 million Nigerian users which corresponds to approximately 20% of the Internet population. Nairaland, however, does have a considerable number of unregistered users, as registration is only necessary for posting.

Figures published by Nairaland in June 2018 suggest that they had 16,668,654 visits from 6,845,453 unique visitors and 60,031,356 pageviews in the 30 days of that month. In January 2019, Nairaland witnessed 37,865,408 visits from 9,251,361 unique visitors, totaling into 260,881,761 pageviews, which is nearly four times its monthly traffic five years ago. – Wikipedia.
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/04/how-to-make-money-on-nairaland-tips.html

(1) (Reply)

Registering A Business Name In Nigeria . / I Want To Establish A Barbing Sallon Business In Ilorin / Earn Unlimited 15$ For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.