Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" (39029 Views)

Yonda Speaks On What Transpired With Davido And Burna Boy When He Signed To DMW / Burna Boy Gets Valentine Gift From Stefflon Don, His Girlfriend / Burna Boy Dating Stefflon Don, UK Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by tosinosam(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
The problem with people is that, they pray but don't believe that it has been answered. It is just like when the people prayed for peter to be released, they were the one that prayed for his release ooo. Peter was released and the same people said it's his ghost. So you see eh, people pray but don't believe it has been answered. Remember that the just shall live by Faith. Be it according to your faith. So when you have a problem, challenges, pray yourself and believe that it has been answered. That which you have asked for is on the way says the Lord.

Good Morning FAM. It's a new dawn day. Thank God for the gift of life. The Presence of the Lord will go before us today. God will Preserve our going out and coming in today. Psalm 121. Amin Jesu
Hellloo goddess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2019
Platony:

Wow,...eskimi those days. smiley

Well,...I met my wife on her birthday through her friend, I remember telling her friend I need a correct babe o, shebi she knows am a cool guy, that I needed a cool headed babe that's industrious i'll be serious with.

As at then my wife's friend was dating my guy. Anyways, I was invited to my now wife's birthday party,...We met & clicked immediately. That was August 18th 2005, Today we're happily married with 3 kids smiley wink
Wow!!
Another Testimony here!!
God bless your marriage!
Now, pay your testimony offering..

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by ikennamadu1(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
SoftP:
& offcourse , their Union will birth a replicate of Naira Marley & Majek Fashek
Guy u no get respect abi... Why u dey add majek fashek name to nonsense.. Take time ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
tosinosam:

Hellloo goddess

Hi Tosin
*waving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by Kennedymac(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Stan232:
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and china accounts are available. Call or message on watsapp 08168152166.thanls
how many month account
Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by belshazzar(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2019
warriorguy:
If you guys marry, may the marriage be the longest ever working marriage in Jesus name. Amen. May your marriage be filled with life-long honey that will confuse men. May your marriage see old age without a drop of divorce. May you bear children. May God give you tolerance mixed with love. May you disgrace those that want to see your marriage end...in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen
what are you? grin
Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by jeff1607(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Na so ooo smiley

snow-white, Aladdin, Rapunzel take note
Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by yeman1(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2019
So this guy never married?
Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2019
SoftP:
& offcourse , their Union will birth a replicate of Naira Marley & Majek Fashek

Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by Platony(m): 12:24am On Jun 29, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Yes ooo ESKIMI used to be a big deal back then... smiley

You've got a very beautiful love story Sir. I pray God continues to keep you both for each other... Amen..

Amen

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by Platony(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2019
eni4real:
Wow!!
Another Testimony here!!
God bless your marriage!
Now, pay your testimony offering..

smiley smiley
Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by solofresh(m): 2:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Lol this babe no know anything i swear
Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by booksrite001: 2:16am On Jul 02, 2019
riyagoddess:
Hi Tosin*waving

tongue
Re: Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" by Stan232: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2019
How far. Chat me up 08168152166
Kennedymac:
how many month account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.