Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema (33162 Views)

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by Abdhool(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rema na try guy

Check my signature
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by permit(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rema is better than kid self grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by Haryourmieykhun(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Isokay

Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by worworbabe: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rema that sounds like the china veraion of wiz kid. I am sure wizzy the that to put the comparison to rest.

Rema needs originality to stay here for long.
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by Chukwurah003: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
vera1997:
his flows are too childish to me

Because you are old school
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by Chukwurah003: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
nepapole:
i dont know y i hate that dumebi song.......

Because you have impregnated about 23 girls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by Tusinecakes: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
zinizta:

cos he sounds like Wizkid of course... same reason i don't like Vector cos he sounds like Jay-z

No one likes a wannabe or imitation.... but for the fact the boy is young i hope he improves and not be another Joel to tuface
And you don't like Mr P because he does like Usher and Usher,Chris brown,Ne Mario eyc because the� are Micheal Jackson wanna be �
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by zinizta: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tusinecakes:

And you don't like Mr P because he does like Usher and Usher,Chris brown,Ne Mario eyc because the� are Micheal Jackson wanna be �

with your rhetoric, you shot down your own point.

Mr P has multiple influences in dancing which you have named how does that compare to a style of sound that is copycat of a particular icon? especially if that Icon is famous and widely recognized...bro, don't start any argument with me when it comes to music i have been in music for over 18 years...so just stop na beg i dey beg you
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by afrimag(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
The guy is just a kid, have u listened to his recent songs? American love and trap out... Na trash ah swear I regret downloading it.
I hate what I dont like, he should go n learn naija music or else he is just wasting the opportunity he have now o
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by Vikzz(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
tfash96:
so u no fit think anything ur own way... U dey always yarn I CONCUR
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by alaboski(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
vera1997:
his flows are too childish to me
He's a small boy wah do you think?
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by booksrite(f): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2019
permit:
Rema is better than kid self

embarassed
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by booksrite001: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2019
chukwurah003:
Because you have impregnated about 23 girls

lipsrsealed
Re: "Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema by joefyjade(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2020
This rema wey dey sing lyk igbo herbalist. water don pass garri o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga / Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.