Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen (45116 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by AntiWailer: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
A trained girl is a trained girl
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by michoim(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

A rich American civilized woman helping a Nigerian man clean his kitchen. Yet broke and unexposed Nigerian feminists say they can't do such.

Feminists won't like this thread.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Reffone: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who she b
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by toprealman: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Confusing himself with dates already......#OnlyTime
Tonto Dike did more than this for the then Mr X......I guess.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by CosmicPhoenix: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
95% of nigerian ladies are too lazy,they can never do something like this

3 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Xisnin(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tripitaka:

I thought you're a pastor.
Yes. Pastor Otobo Fatoyinbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by PrickGetSize(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

A rich American civilized woman helping a Nigerian man clean his kitchen. Yet broke and unexposed Nigerian feminists say they can't do such.

This is gonna hurt.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Xisnin(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
95% of nigerian ladies are too lazy,they can never do something like this

Many people wrongly assume that what they experience growing up is the same for every other household.
So, they lash out based on ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by naijjaman(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
ok
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by CosmicPhoenix: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
vizkiz:

A Nigerian feminist is just a dumb, jilted and unwanted girl who can't find a man that loves her.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by TSRC: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
See the classy,and very mature fish this guy dey pipe every night.

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Princeofasia: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

stinking pussy naija girls wont like this post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
See fresh babe wink
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by BlueAir: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

i hope u have ur bullet proof vest in tact?? because without them mentioning u on nairaland,they have handed u over to their God grin
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Blacksavage: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Awon elesin...!
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by BlueAir: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
ubunja:
I always tell guys if it's drama for your girl to cook then it must be drama for you to buy the food. Drama must meet drama.
yen yen yen...... grin in this nigerian economy,,why will it be less a drama to buy food for some men? i just dont recall how economy affects thegirl from treating her man to a special treat through the kitchen... even in a kitchenful of food,ur epistles in the name of dignity and self respect will remain the same........all a guise to cover and make up excuse for low seld esteem sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Grupo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ responses.

But seriously, does any part of feminism say a woman shouldn't cook or clean for her man?

A clause in the Nigerian feminism code says so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
but wait oo i thought they said american women regard it as taboo entering kitchen to cook and wash for their man.so wetin dis yankee chick dey do inside kitchen? this proves its not all times we should follow sterotypes. women who are homely are my weaknes and especially attractive ones at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by victorian(f): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
toprealman:
Confusing himself with dates already......#OnlyTime
Tonto Dike did more than this for the then Mr X......I guess.

Don't mind the men talking.

Tamar is doing all those washing and all, to get remarried again.

Men love to be fooled.

Anyways I don't see anything wrong in cleaning your man's house but doing it just for the sake of getting a ring, it's wrong but that's what men love to see their babes doing.

And babes ready to do am wella! To the teeth.

You go bow for submissiveness.

Let them marry, I give them few months! Just few months, not even up to a year sef, Adefeso will start wailing women are scums. Lol
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by doggedfighter(f): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:
This is however not a constant.

That ur girlfriend jumps into your life and start performing womanly duties does not guarantee u will marry her or that she will be a good wife

That your girlfriend is reluctant to immediately start performing chores for u is not guarantee she'll be a bad wife

In this dating game there is no almighty formula

Spot on, you are so full of wisdom. cheesy
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Toscarel: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
ndi feminishit over to you
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Grupo:

A clause in the Nigerian feminism code says so.

Can you quote this clause?
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by toprealman: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind the men talking.

Tamar is doing all those washing and all, to get remarried again.

Men love to be fooled.

Anyways I don't see anything wrong in cleaning your man's house but doing it just for the sake of getting a ring, it's wrong but that's what men love to see their babes doing.

And babes ready to do am wella! To the teeth.

You go bow for submissiveness.

Let them marry, I give them few months! Just few months, not even up to a year sef, Adefeso will start wailing women are scums. Lol

We can only wish them the best tho.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by mmadu5(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone reading this is going to be a millionaire
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by MetaPhysical: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Isnt that the youngest of the Braxton sisters?
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by timibare(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yoruba Demon to the World
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by emelda86(f): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Its nothing new
afterall till tomorrow girl still do dishes for their boyfriend's.

No be new thing
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Divay22(f): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leave your kitchen messy future hubby, baby were do it grin grin
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Isnt that the youngest of the Braxton sisters?
no wonder she looks choppable like d elder braxton
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by wonder233: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes, marriage is not a must. Their relationship is more functional than many of our Nigerian marriages where men are having girlfriends and women straffing outside
thorpido:
Na boyfriend girlfriend dem still dey do?
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Autotech312(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow! We are really making waves, from Burna boy & Stefflon Don now David & Tamar Braxton.....Naija we are getting there.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by nairalee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
doggedfighter:

Spot on, you are so full of wisdom. cheesy

Lol you flatter me too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Yvonne Jegede Weds Abounce Olakunle Fawole Today / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.