Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen (45137 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
This guy jazz strong gaaan. See my legend Toni Braxton turning housegirl for ordinary Bleep boy.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't get it! She cleaned his kitchen, that's a big deal?
she cleaned his kitchen? that makes her a Good woman? So any woman who doesn't clean their boyfriend's kitchen is a useless women?

Why da fu ck can he not clean his on bloody kitchen! is he disabled?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Starboytwo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na this kitchen dey messy

Come tomisin kitchen, you go fear God..

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

A rich American civilized woman helping a Nigerian man clean his kitchen. Yet broke and unexposed Nigerian feminists say they can't do such.

Feminists won't like this thread.
Her name do in where appear in Forbes list of wealth people, but at least my name appeared as number..1250000
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by blackslayer: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
TheExecutioner:
I like women who've got balls cool

[img]https://i./9Gsh.gif[/img]

come out of the closet you gaybriel!!!! may balls fall on you!!!
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by madjune(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Some guys can be easily fooled.

Let her maintain the dish washing culture when you marry her naa.
Akata girls will always be akata.

The white woman can even act domesticated more than them.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by thorpido(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
wonder233:
Yes, marriage is not a must. Their relationship is more functional than many of our Nigerian marriages where men are having girlfriends and women straffing outside
Oh,so it's not possible they or one of them is having an affair with someone else just because they are not married?
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
She’s in her forties, of course she’s desperate to keep a man.

3 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by wonder233: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Of course, it is very possible. However, there is no hypocrisy of "sanctity of marriage" and the pretences that go with it.
thorpido:
Oh,so it's not possible they or one of them is having an affair with someone else just because they are not married?
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by mofedamijo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:
This is however not a constant.

That ur girlfriend jumps into your life and start performing womanly duties does not guarantee u will marry her or that she will be a good wife

That your girlfriend is reluctant to immediately start performing chores for u is not guarantee she'll be a bad wife

In this dating game there is no almighty formula

You're absolutely right, however, some things catches your attention first, and stays in your head while the relationship goes on, imagine early into the relationship, your girl shouts at you, or the guy yells at her, this does not necessarily mean he/she is bad material, they might just be in a difficult time in their life, however, the scenario stays in one's head, and might affect one's final decision about marrying someone, that's why its good to be yourself and always be nice to your man/woman, and be good.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by victorian(f): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
toprealman:
We can only wish them the best tho.

True
I wish them the best.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Streetdreamx(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Balls!Do you mean the twin balls between?quote author=TheExecutioner post=79739214]I like women who've got balls cool

[img]https://i./9Gsh.gif[/img][/quote]
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
gypsey:
I don't get it! She cleaned his kitchen, that's a big deal?
she cleaned his kitchen? that makes her a Good woman? So any woman who doesn't clean their boyfriend's kitchen is a useless women?

Why da fu ck can he not clean his on bloody kitchen! is he disabled?

hahahahaahh I tire oooo,my ex never washed my clothes,or cleaned anything for me,yet she was a good woman to me,I wonder how these thing's
turns to be qualities of women
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by glingev(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

A rich American civilized woman helping a Nigerian man clean his kitchen. Yet broke and unexposed Nigerian feminists say they can't do such.

Bro U sha like wahala

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Jaqenhghar: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
donbachi:
Make him fvck her very well,him dey represent all of us.
Represent who? You?
Whenever you people see something that seems too far for you to reach you immediately look for someone , a fellow citizen then start claiming the person's achievements( in this case I dont aee this as one)

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Mizwisdom(f): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

See fake pastor grin
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Junkie1: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

TOO MUCH SENSE ... ALSO MIND YOU THAT THE GIRL UP THERE IS ALSO A CELEBRITY

FEMINISTS ARE ONLY GOOD FOR A ROUGH CRAZY FVCK NOTHING MORE ....MARRY ONE AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

Omo this one loud gaaan
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Rolly22(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
donbachi:
Make him fvck her very well,him dey represent all of us.

I swear down Bros, abeg collect cold beer for my head.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xisnin:

Many people wrongly assume that what they experience growing up is the same for every other household.
So, they lash out based on ignorance.
Guy, change this ur m to f. Abi you be trangender ne? angry undecided
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

You like trouble sha !
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Xisnin(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buckubuck:

Guy, change this ur m to f. Abi you be trangender ne? angry undecided

You are either confused or speaking from experience.
This is what your hero stated.

CosmicPhoenix:
95% of nigerian ladies are too lazy,they can never do something like this

In my house and everyone I know, it is the women who did the cleaning, washing and general home grooming.
For someone to come out and insult women based on a lie that even a kid will recognize,
it is likely their father was emasculated and became the wife. Maybe, it is the same
thing for you too, is it?
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Dredgemaster(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Tamar Braxton’s Nigerian boyfriend, David Adefeso has shared a throwback picture of her helping him clean his messy kitchen just few weeks after they met.

According to David Adefeso, Tamar Braxton didn’t hesitate to help with the cleaning when she realized how messy the kitchen was, a gesture which made him realise that she’s the one he has to spend the rest of his life with.

Tamar Braxton’s Nigerian boyfriend wrote:

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/06/tamar-braxtons-nigerian-boyfriend-shares-picture-of-her-cleaning-his-messy-kitchen.html

. I'll comment when your marriage is ten years
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by MostIncredibleDFirst: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Where have all the fish-brains feminists on Nairaland gone to today?

Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xisnin:

You are either confused or speaking from experience.
This is what your hero stated.

In my house and everyone I know, it is the women who did the cleaning, washing and general home grooming.
For someone to come out and insult women based on a lie that even a kid will recognize,
it is likely their father was emasculated and became the wife. Maybe, it is the same
thing for you too, is it?

But why don't you allow the women reply him abi you're the official defender ne?
Besides, you're the same guy(?) who was supporting some ladies who claim their husbands are the one who do cleaning and other household chores on a thread the other time. You said then dat women do not have any responsibility to do household chores or even perform cultural wifely duties to the husband. So how come you're suddenly defending women now that someone said they don't do house cleaning? undecided
Which one self you dey sir/ma? undecided
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sm ladies know how to act and sm don’t. It’s not even about dishes.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by enemyofprogress: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na small thing dem take comot this one's destiny for him hand
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by eagleonearth(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2019
suitlovers:

It's called Humility.

I can help you find a very good suit of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

I'm interested in your suits drop your contact
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Xisnin(m): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Buckubuck:

But why don't you allow the women reply him abi you're the official defender ne?
Besides, you're the same guy(?) who was supporting some ladies who claim their husbands are the one who do cleaning and other household chores on a thread the other time. You said then dat women do not have any responsibility to do household chores or even perform cultural wifely duties to the husband. So how come you're suddenly defending women now that someone said they don't do house cleaning? undecided
Which one self you dey sir/ma? undecided

I can speak for whoever I want. I don't know how that is a problem for you.

Yes. I also support those who said corrupt people shouldn't be elected.
But only a fool will deny that most elected politicians are corrupt because
that is so far from reality.

Some of us have the best of childhood and it comes as a surprise when some
empty head decided to insult women because he got free MB and is desperate
for attention. If you or the OP has stated that your mothers or girlfriends are lazy and useless
and prefer to live inside dirt, I won't argue that with you.
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

I can speak for whoever I want. I don't know how that is a problem for you.

Yes. I also support those who said corrupt people shouldn't be elected.
But only a fool will deny that most elected politicians are corrupt because
that is so far from reality.

Some of us have the best of childhood and it comes as a surprise when some
empty head decided to insult women because he got free MB and is desperate
for attention. If you or the OP has stated that your mothers or girlfriends are lazy and useless
and prefer to live inside dirt, I won't argue that with you.

You can speak for whoever you want. Also, it's imperative to maintain that lane when you choose it so you don't come across as a double-faced liar. Like I said, you can't choose to be a feminist or whatever I can describe you now and also come back to say it's insulting to say what happens to be a direct consequence of the support you give.
I consider your support to be plastic though. That's why I suspect you're a woman or maybe just a pussy-licking gigolo. If not you'll not keep referring to I or the initial guy's mother. That shows how high ur respect is for women generally
Re: Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen by MarieSucre(f): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmm...

Thank God you said "help". She can decide to help him with the house chores but it's not a by-force something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Making Jest Of Ike's Walking Step In The Dressing Room / Davido, Simon Guobadia & Porsha Williams Hang Out Together / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.