Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (4021 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids / Timi Dakolo's Wife Busola Teaching Her Kids For Exam (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by IssaGist: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by IssaGist: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2019

Re: . by oluwadabira111(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2019
How true is this news.
Re: . by oluwadabira111(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2019
This man should just be investigated.
Re: . by IssaGist: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: . by princechurchill(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
The pastor remains innocent until proven guilty
Re: . by IamD18: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Go to the authority and report the pastor and stop making your husband look like a fool in public for marrying a rape victim.

I don't know why women find it hard to use their common sense on social media.

Re: . by itspzpics(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Haaa
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Okada Abeg drop me here

1 Like

Re: . by Tolexander: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
I’ve been so wondering while Timi has been verbally attacking Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Never knew Biodun had once attempted to suck Timi Dakolo’s wife orange.
Re: . by eflames: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2019
This one is strong!!
Re: . by indiegen: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
There is no smoke without fire, remember he had been accused severally in the past.

3 Likes

Re: . by eflames: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
I’ve been so wondering while Timi has been verbally attacking Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Never knew Biodun had once attempted to suck Timi Dakolo’s wife orange.

Attempted... He actually sucked her oranges

2 Likes

Re: . by daddytime(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Ehennn

I been dey wonder say wet in this guy do Timi...it all now make a lot of sense.

Merely looking at this charlatan in robe, you can't help but feel sorry for people who'd mop up their hard-earned resources to go submit to him to do as he pleases while messing with their wives and daughters on the side.

I sorry for all the mugus sha

The idiot is cumin...he will give a robust response in due time.

1 Like

Re: . by mezarddinny: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
COZArians won't take this lightly

fatoyinbo na confam pussy nigga, bloody bastard but mumu christians no go hear

I hope timi dakolo learns and stop attacking daddy freeze

2 Likes

Re: . by dominique(f): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm, this scandalous pastor making headlines for when wrong reasons again.
I suspect he was the MOG Timi called out not too long ago. Let's await his "Robust response" on this allegation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Warafeck.Dis one is truly strong oo.Im waiting to hear the fullll story as their are three sides to this story;her side,his side and d truth.

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2019
SORRY, WE NO LONGER ACCEPT SUCH DETAILS WITHOUT PROOF. GO TO BED.

1 Like

Re: . by KevMitnick: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2019
This is getting really heated up. This pastor's demons of the past are starting to come back to haunt him because he didn't deal with them back then. This will not go down easy; it's not an unknown and unpopular Ese Walters, it's a celebrity's wife. More people will come out and then booooom. Always think of the future before you do anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by twerkjack: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2019
All these ppl who come to put up clever remarks indirectly aimed at defending rapists....

Talk about “let’s hear the mans side”

F u c ked up society

May thunder fire Y’all in advance undecided

Rape is real

Don’t be stvpid about it angry

5 Likes

Re: . by olatilldend: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Sadly, this is Nigeria. A country where institution don't work. It will be nothing short of 8th wonder of the world if Fatoyinbo is brought to Justice (assuming the allegations are true). If this were to be US, that pastor would probably be answering police summons by now. . . .

2 Likes

Re: . by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy.....watch the Grace-preacher congregation flood this thread to defend their pastor oooo!!!dunnoo if they've been hyonotised or just living in perpetual denial.Busola's own is even one out of many and still counting....may u find the inner peace and freedom (which a non-victim nor fanatical church member/attendee does not and will never understand) that you crave and yearn for Mrs Dakolo!!! angry sad

1 Like

Re: . by nanakgh(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2019
For those who shied and defend rapists, may your daughters experience rape in its worse form and may your sons be anally raped too and may their rapists go free. Maybe from there you'll learn to see things in a different light. Animals angry

3 Likes

Re: . by WisdomFlakes: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2019
Seems that fatoyinbo guy is a serial sexual predator. This is like the second woman coming forward to accuse him of sexual assalt. Can't CAN investigate these allegations and disgrace him?? Can only imagine how many more victims there are out there. I imagine how his wife feels about all these allegations.

Re: . by GOFRONT(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

Chaii...Abuja pastors and their functional preeks!!!

Breeze don begin blow...Fowl nansh will soon open.
And to think ma girlfriend attend this Coza church shocked

If you check very well, you go see say he don bleep mor than half of those Fresh fresh pretty ladies and Housewives attending his church....

Rapists Everywhere....Sheeples everywhere even at this computer age...

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor is another Maradona.....

Thank God, I don quit church 4 years ago.....
Re: . by ArticleBeast: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2019
Why not report to the authorities instead of media trial? The pastor clearly said if you have any evidence or proof, take it to the police and he will meet you in court. Its simple file a motion against him and he will appear but he will never respond to social media rants. Dakolo and his wife should know better.
Re: . by Rosay15(f): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Okada Abeg drop me here
.. babe, how are you?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Rosay15:
.. babe, how are you?

I'm fine and you?
Re: . by etcsines: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2019
What
Re: . by Canadanow: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2019
This is why I stopped going to church. When I realized I was bleeping thesame babe with my Rev. Fr. This isn't a joke. Happened when I was still in school.
That was the day I started paying tithes to myself and doing mass[service] in my living room.
E Don sure die sey na hell some pastors dey go.
Only God knows how many girls the pastor go don sleep with. Make we no lie, the man na many women's crush.

1 Like

Re: . by Originakalokalo(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2019
I have an appeal.

Please, when you are at the Verge of death and you can still speak few words,

Remember to ask for mercy from God, accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour, and ask Jesus to forgive you your sins and write your name in the book of life.

I believe I an speaking to someone.

Few will have this opportunity but many die suddenly and quickly without remedy.

If you have this opportunity, do not waste it on frivolous things like "take care of my children" or " please don't let me die"

If you are still alive and well, accept Jesus today and he will change your life from sin to holiness.

He will guide and give you a change of heart to do the will of God.

You don't know how you will exit this world.

Jesus wants you in his kingdom.

Always remember this.

Pls note. Being a Pastor or preacher is nothing. Knowing God personally and doing his Will is the big deal.
Re: . by Regiomontanus(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
I am not saying you are lying but the pastor is innocent until proven guilty. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W / (photos) Tiwa Savage Shares New Hot Instagram Photo / Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.