Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (4062 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids / Timi Dakolo's Wife Busola Teaching Her Kids For Exam (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mimicue(f): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2019
I don’t understand Nigerians and religion .
Why would u let a pastor take advantage of you severally and I’m sure this happened too to many of those Christian mothers , choir mistress , holier than thou sisters.
Religion is one of our own problem in this country . I’m not blaming her tho since she was young , but it’s time Nigerians open tier eyes this pastors are just making a ridicule of Nigerians and thier lust for miracles .
I’m still seeing some people saying no proof and it’s a lie , another display of stupidly , is there ever a smoke without fire .

1 Like

Re: . by Queenjuliette(f): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Go to the authority and report the pastor and stop making your husband look like a fool in public for marrying a rape victim.

I don't know why women find it hard to use their common sense on social media.

Fool? Really??
She is actually very brave for speaking out and kudos to Timi for standing by her

4 Likes

Re: . by mrjojo: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2019
If this he-goat doesn't end up in jail, then Nigeria is hopeless. Anyone going to this rapist church after this needs his/her brain checked. This is even the first time, Ese walter comes to mind, I'm sure they are many more

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2019
That's why I didn't want to be a worker in church.

I can't shout lipsrsealed
Re: . by godliman: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Go to the authority and report the pastor and stop making your husband look like a fool in public for marrying a rape victim.

look like a fool for marrying a rape victim? Common she is a victim right? She is by far better and innocent than the many who lost their virginity by consentual premarital sex. I will rather marry a rape victim than a second hand, fairly used or tokunbo girl. I judge the motive.

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Canadanow:
This is why I stopped going to church. When I realized I was bleeping thesame babe with my Rev. Fr. This isn't a joke. Happened when I was still in school.
That was the day I started paying tithes to myself and doing mass[service] in my living room.
E Don sure die sey na hell some pastors dey go.
Only God knows how many girls the pastor go don sleep with. Make we no lie, the man na many women's crush.

You are right

I feel she was crushing on him back then and possibly still is. If not? At that age she's not a kid when he came to her living room and she was on nightie.
She could have struggled and stopped him but she didn't. Then another shocking thing is if she was really raped and not consensual, why go to his church on Sunday again? Why not cry out that day she was raped and also cry out again when her sisters ushered her to follow them to church.
Why go through the process of carrying his new born baby after been raped?

Does that make sense?

It doesn't.

I'm not a member of coza, I don't know their pastor from Adams. But her story doesn't add up. No court will prosecute the pastor.
Why?

She didn't behave like a rape victim. Neither did she stop going to his church!

And why talk now after many years?

She simply felt ashamed and still feels ashamed she didn't put up any fight that day he had sex with her. So it's easy to term it as rape! But it's not rape my sister. Fnd another word for it.

3 Likes

Re: . by mimicue(f): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

You are right

I feel she was crushing on him back then and possibly still is. If not? At that age she's not a kid when he came to her living room and she was on nightie.
She could have struggled and stopped him but she didn't. Then another shocking thing is if she was really raped and not consensual, why go to his church on Sunday again? Why not cry out that day she was raped and also cry out again when her sisters ushered her to follow them to church.

Does that make sense?

It doesn't.

I'm not a member of coza, I don't know their pastor from Adams. But her story doesn't add up. No court will prosecute the pastor.
Why?

She simply felt ashamed and still feels ashamed she didn't put up any fight that day he had sex with her. So it's easy to term it as rape! But it's not rape my sister. Fnd another word for it.

Find your answer below

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent.The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

1 Like

Re: . by Mofifoluwa2003: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
I doubt if this is true but notwithstanding don't judge God's anointed. If it is true its between himself and God.
Re: . by victorian(f): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
mimicue:

Find your answer below

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent.The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

My dear, she wasn't raped.

In big churhes with young looking pastors who are very successful and great with Bible verses and inspirational words with good dress sense. Majority of the women fall inlove with the pastors, both married and single ladies.

We all know deep in out hearts as we watch pastor preach on the pulpit, some admire, some fall in love, some feel passion, some feel adoration towards him, while some feel overwhelming respect towards him.
It all comes with the package of looking good, the show of affluence and been spirit filled with the word.
I'm not saying women who feel. Like that are wrong in having such feelings. But the problem I see here is when a woman who wish she was his lover for life or wife, realise it cannot happen after having sex with him.

And it's very wrong of him to play with any lady's feelings he fancies, extremely wrong of him but I will not say he raped her. At all that not rape.

In my former church,my Pastor is all that, rich, dresses to the teeth, preaches well and performs miracles and has a dazzling smile but I realise along the line, we simply like each other. He loves advising me separately , touch my hands if he wants to say something to me, lock eyes with me when preaching or talking with me and I was enjoying the attention. But later I realised I was falling for him.. He knew as well. I had to retrace my steps back and remind myself he's a man of God and married too. This can't be happening.

So what break the camels back was when he insisted I become a worker in church, a choirister . I told him point blank, I'm sorry Sir I can't be a worker. He knew why. Feelings was already flying. I knew in due time, story go soon change.

I was standing infront of him ,his wife and another worker, and I said I'm. Sorry sir I cannot be a worker. He said what? He looked at me. I ignored his gaze and repeated same thing. He looked down and asked why?
I replied : I'm not spiritually led sir, I'm sorry. My spirit is not saying go ahead.
He replied : But thats not a good excuse , what has your spirit got to do with it?
I replied : it's not an excuse sir, I'm just not ready for It .
His wife butt it : but daddy she said she does not want to be a worker, let her be( as if she looks at him angrily and at me as well)
He replied : hmm, OK but remember this topic is not over yet. You need to be come a worker.
I replied : excuse me sir, pls I need to take my Leave, it's already late in the evening .
He replied : OK but tomorrow we will talk about it again. You must join the choir.

I left in my mind. I said to myself, I'm not coming Any inch again close to you by becoming a worker, and that's final.

After three weeks I left the church when he flared at me angrily for keeping away from church for two weeks. I realise this has turned into another thing. Mehn I can't take this pressure anymore. Is it byforce to become worker and be around him all the time?

I'm done here ! I left peacefully with my pride Intact!

So ladies claiming rape, have already seen the signs before it happened and they feign ignorance, thinking he will marry them or date them. But he simply just have sex, zip and say please no one especially my wife should hear about what happened between us, they become vengeful and angry, saying. It's rape.

My sister it's not rape in most cases. They can use another term to teach the pastor a good lesson by not sleeping around with women but no need using rape as a measure of punishment.

I rest my case

Then lastly, self control is the key word. If you know u can't control yourself around your flashy Pastor? Please leave that church! Don't go back! Word!
Re: . by blank(f): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

So, because you had the hots for your pastor means everyone else is same? Were you there when it happened? The Bible says you should not bear false witness. If you were not there, you can't categorically state that it didn't happen.

If he went further and had sex with her against her will, that's rape. No matter how you want to color it, it's rape and it's wrong.
Re: . by victorian(f): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
blank:

So, because you had the hots for your pastor means everyone else is same? Were you there when it happened? The Bible says you should not bear false witness. If you were not there, you can't categorically state that it didn't happen.

If he went further and had sex with her against her will, that's rape. No matter how you want to color it, it's rape and it's wrong.

Hots for my pastor ,yes but I didn't get laid or raped by the end. I took control of the situation and the hotness then withdrew. Nobody tied my legs there to keep going back like she did.

Also lemme tell you, before u start pretending as most women do.

Any woman who was truly raped, will have nothing again to do with the rapist. Even though he's a pastor and she hold him in high esteem. At that moment she has been penetrated. All the respect is gone! She meant to hate and make him pay!

Not keep going to where he is and he keeps taking advantage of her

When I was 6 years old. Or thereabout an uncle tried raping me in My parents house, when he noticed I was calm as he was fingering I ran away and screamed! Even though he threatened me.. I was like my mum must know!

I ran out of the house and hid somewhere till my mum came back and I told her everything.

This rubbish about her been 18 years old And raped is all wash!

18 years? And she cannot tell he wants her? Sighs

Are ladies this blind and dumb?

Then she must be so dumb! At such age! No wonder he slept with her several times!

At 6 years old! I know being close to a man is wrong!!!! Especially when he's touching the wrong places!!! I can run and scream for Africa. What we saying?

Abeg! Spare me the sermon. And teach your daughter how to Protect themselves from. Predators in human form! Oresle she will Learn the hard way!

Pretenders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by blank(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

You are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: . by blank(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: . by blank(f): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

You sound so stupid and ignorant. What gives you the right to talk for raped women all over the world?

Using your logic, how do we know you never had sex with your pastor? After all, you left the church after 3 weeks. Is that not what raped women do?

By your stupid logic again, your mother must not have thought you to protect yourself that's why your uncle fingered you when you were 6.
Re: . by victorian(f): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
blank:

You sound so stupid and ignorant. What gives you the right to talk for raped women all over the world?

Using your logic, how do we know you never had sex with your pastor? After all, you left the church after 3 weeks. Is that not what raped women do?

By your stupid logic again, your mother must not have thought you to protect yourself that's why your uncle fingered you when you were 6.

Lol for your mind I was raped.. Ode!

Useless thing

If you like don't learn? Keep living in denial.

Anyways no need arguing with you. If you like train your kids to speak up for themselves if u like don't! That's your own problem.
Men wil keep fucvking them till all of Una get sense, for once in your life time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by emma321(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Busola Dakolo biography (Timi Dakolo's wife) Life History
Re: . by Rosay15(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm fine and you?
.. I’m good, it’s been a while dear wink
Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I’m good, it’s been a while dear wink

Yes o...how far about the stuff?
Re: . by blank(f): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Lol for your mind I was raped.. Ode!

Useless thing

If you like don't learn? Keep living in denial.

Anyways no need arguing with you. If you like train your kids to speak up for themselves if u like don't! That's your own problem.
Men wil keep fucvking them till all of Una get sense, for once in your life time.

The same way you were fuc.ked till your mama got sense.
Re: . by Rosay15(f): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yes o...how far about the stuff?
... still on it oh, I will send you a mail soon
Re: . by 234GT(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

You are right

Does that make sense?

It doesn't.

Why?

God bless you. Na only you get sense for this thread
What happened was not rape.
Re: . by victorian(f): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
234GT:

God bless you. Na only you get sense for this thread
What happened was not rape.

Of course it wasn't rape!

She fell inlove with him, they had sex, she was even in awe he's fucvking her that's why she lay calm and quiet. He did the first one in her house, second sex again at the back of his car!
For God sakes! Are people blind!
She had better accept reality, he won't marry her even after three kids to her husband to the singer.
So she should stop dreaming and claiming victim here.

There was one day, I saw a chat between a 16years old girl and a 30years old guy on romance section. Come and see how this girl was assuring the guy, how skilful she is on bed and she wil even bring her friend along for three some.. I was like WTF! shocked

16 years old! Ha! All these teenagers cannot be trusted! They wan become madam overnight with sex!

Well Pastor has replied them through his lawyers, the case is in court now!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Rosay15:
... still on it oh, I will send you a mail soon

Ok smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Biggest Mistake Is Not Being Able To Keep Olakunle Churchill” – Tonto Dikeh / "I Have Sex With BOTH Male & Female" Big Backside Actress Says / BBA Housemate POKELLO Looking Seductive In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.