Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours (302 Views)

Pastor Becky Enenche Builds 10-bedroom Apartment For Homeless Girls In Abuja / Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by Nooneknowstomor: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Good morning nairalanders.

I hope this is the appropriate thread to post this kind of stuff.

And please don't mind my English as am posting out of emotions.

I moved to Lagos for greener pastures early this month to stay with a friend whom unfortunately is cohabiting with a room mate in a single room.
Now the problem here is that his room mate is a very private person who loves been on his own and loves his privacy very much.

Unknown to me, he has been pressuring my friend on when am leaving the house and my friend has been telling him to have some patience with me but he seemed to run out of patience as he has told my friend to leave the house if I don't leave today. (He was the one that rented the house)
My friend has told me about it and I've told him that I have no option than to leave.
Right now am really lost because I don't know where to go to, I've not even worked up to a month to get money to rent even if its a single room and even at that, the salary (25k) which am being paid won't be enough to rent a one room apartment.

I've told some of my colleagues at worked about it and they too on their own are either squatting or leaving with their parents.

I decided to bring it here not to solicit for financial help but to ask of anyone who needs a room mate (we can both share the cost of the apartment) or can accommodate a bro for the time being.

I will also appreciate anyone who will kindly help me pay for a single room then I will pay back in installments.

Is there anyway they beg the mods to move this post to the front page so it can be read by so many people.

Thank you.
Re: Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Lagos is big bro. Mention area so anyone willing to help will know how to help.

You cannot be staying at Badagry and working at Ajegunle toll gate.
Re: Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by Nooneknowstomor: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
OK, thank you for your response.
The mainland is OK for me, I prefer anywhere around yaba, Ikeja, Ketu, Ojota, Bariga, Shomolu, Surulere, sabo etc
Re: Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by InspectorVee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nooneknowstomor:
Good morning nairalanders.

I hope this is the appropriate thread to post this kind of stuff.

And please don't mind my English as am posting out of emotions.

I moved to Lagos for greener pastures early this month to stay with a friend whom unfortunately is cohabiting with a room mate in a single room.
Now the problem here is that his room mate is a very private person who loves been on his own and loves his privacy very much.

Unknown to me, he has been pressuring my friend on when am leaving the house and my friend has been telling him to have some patience with me but he seemed to run out of patience as he has told my friend to leave the house if I don't leave today. (He was the one that rented the house)
My friend has told me about it and I've told him that I have no option than to leave.
Right now am really lost because I don't know where to go to, I've not even worked up to a month to get money to rent even if its a single room and even at that, the salary (25k) which am being paid won't be enough to rent a one room apartment.

I've told some of my colleagues at worked about it and they too on their own are either squatting or leaving with their parents.

I decided to bring it here not to solicit for financial help but to ask of anyone who needs a room mate (we can both share the cost of the apartment) or can accommodate a bro for the time being.

I will also appreciate anyone who will kindly help me pay for a single room then I will pay back in installments.

Is there anyway they beg the mods to move this post to the front page so it can be read by so many people.

Thank you.

lol
u didn't see any other forum to solicit for help its nairaland of all places.
I will walk naked, climb up to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon if anyone offers assistance to you talk less of the mods moving it to FP.
people wey never see food chop na dem u dey blow all this big grammar put.
yeye de smell.

-- spits on the floor --
Re: Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by Nooneknowstomor: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
InspectorVee:

lol
u didn't see any other forum to solicit for help its nairaland of all places.
I will walk naked, climb up to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon if anyone offers assistance to you talk less of the mods moving it to FP.
people wey never see food chop na dem u dey blow all this big grammar put.
yeye de smell.

-- spits on the floor --

Thank you for your response,
But I believe there are good people everywhere irrespective of where they are.

I might not get the help I want on nairaland, but that doesn't mean they are no good people here.

All the same, I appreciate your opinion.
Re: Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by Nooneknowstomor: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Whom do I call to move this to FP

Someone help me please.
Re: Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by InspectorVee(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2019
madridguy:
Lagos is big bro. Mention area so anyone willing to help will know how to help.

You cannot be staying at Badagry and working at Ajegunle toll gate.

the guy done reply you,

you still no respond .

all this Nairalanders self.

__ spits on the floor __
Re: Help! In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by madridguy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Noted.

Nooneknowstomor:
OK, thank you for your response.
The mainland is OK for me, I prefer anywhere around yaba, Ikeja, Ketu, Ojota, Bariga, Shomolu, Surulere, sabo etc

(1) (Reply)

Do The Bit You Can / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Speaks About Rape Allegation During Church Service / Show Me The Steps To Constantly Be In The Good Books Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.