Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given (17371 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by ZaraGift: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2019
Okay

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by SteelBlade(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Affliction shall not rise the second time. God in heaven forbid that demon speaking through you

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Almujahb(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Oh my God.my letter to all Nigeria politicians that always seek for 2nd term with there qoutation "i promise to improve if given 2nd term." you dont fear God and d day of judgement.remember that in d grave and daay of judgement no opportunity of returning to dis vanity earth to add to your gud deed or remove 4rm yur bad ones. So fear God and govern well in yur 1st term.
bellachibaby:
Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has promised to improve upon his present performance if given another term to serve the state as governor.

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State Governor, says his administration has made the state safer even though he inherited a chaotic security apparatus. The governor said that both citizens, residents, travelers, investors, and tourists in the State have continued to enjoy peace under his administration.
The governor says his claims are hinged on verifiable national data coming out of credible institutions. The governor said this at the University of Abuja on Wednesday, during a Two-day colloquium organised by The Sultan Maccido Institute for Peace, Leadership and Developments Studies (SMIPLDS) where he featured as a keynote speaker on issues bothering curbing insurgency and insecurity in the country.

Bello who was represented by Navy Commander Jerry Omodara, his State Security Adviser said Kogi state before he came on board had suffered insecurity, due to sheer laxity, corruption, and non-commitment of resources over the years. He said nothing was put on the ground to secure infrastructure and manpower in the State as the security agencies found themselves trailing the highly mobile and logistically superior criminal franchise. Bell noted that killing, bank robberies, jailbreak by Boko Haram insurgents, attack of offices of security agencies, kidnapping and other forms of criminality categorized the previous government and there was no political will and opacity in the use of security votes.

The Governor also added that Kogi under the previous administration suffered the most terrifying periods of extended and unrelenting insecurity the state has ever witnessed since inception. Since he came to power, Bello said the state which was initially bedeviled with all these criminal vices, in April 2018, ranked as the 2nd most peaceful state in the country after Osun and the most peaceful in the North of Nigeria by the Nigerian Peace Index. The State was also ranked as the State with the second lowest crime statistics in the country after Kebbi by the National Bureau of Statistics, he noted

Bello, who made the promise on Thursday in Lokoja during a stakeholders meeting of the All Progressives Congress ( APC), also appealed to the people of the state not to lose hope in his administration.

According to him, the recent reconciliation of the two factions of the party in the state is also a pointer to a better tomorrow for the state.

Bello said his outstanding achievement was in the area of security where he said he was able to banish armed robbery, kidnapping and thuggery from the state.

“I confronted these ugly incidents headlong, and today the story has changed.

” We were able to institute infrastructure and integration of people into the administration that has been operating without sentiment.

He called on party members to remain committed and dedicated to its ideals, saying that this was the only way for it to emerge victorious in the coming governorship election.

Two serving governors and a former governor attended the meeting where party members reiterated their preference for indirect primary to pick a candidate for the Nov. 16 governorship polls.

The two serving governors in attendance were Alhaji Bagudu Atiku of Kebbi state and Alhaji Mala Bunni of Yobe State.

The immediate past governor of Bauchi State, Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar, was also present.

Speaking in behalf of the visitors, Bagudu, who is also the Chairman of APC governors forum, commended members for their efforts which made President Muhammadu Buhari to win the presidential election in the state by a wide margin.

He urged them to sustain their passion and love for the party, saying that they should ensure the victory of the party’s candidate in the Nov. 16 governorship election holding in the state.

” Gov. Yahaya Bello is a dynamic leader that the party is ever proud of.

“He remains a gift of Providence that should be supported all the time ,” Bagudu said.

The APC state Chairman, Alhaji Abdullai Bello, said that the party performed a rare feat in the last general elections when it won all the 25 seats in the state assembly.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/will-perform-better-given-second-term-says-gov-bello/
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by agro100(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by edibobo: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Give him a second chance at you own peril

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by KaterineWhite(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Angelb4:
If APC replaces GYB, they will loose Kogi. That's my candid opinion.
That mean you don't know the location called Kogi State. The people welcome the Party and not "Yeye Below" So, keep quiet nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
"I will impoverished Kogi people better if given a chance for the 2nd term"

What I'm trying to say is that " I will loot better if given second chance" said Yahaya Bello!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by sylve11: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
helinues:
undecided

Lol @ pics grin cool
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by donbrowser(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelb4:
If they keep him, they will still lose. Yahaya is a disgrace to all aspiring Nigerian Youths

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Bizibi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
God forbid, if this man come back,kogite go hear weren!!!!! That is one state that government officials use workers salaries to enrich themselves. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Boyooosa(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
But u did not perform 'good' na

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Goke7: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
helinues:
undecided

na this td jakes meme I like pass grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Zubi10(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=bellachibaby post=79742486]Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has promised to improve upon his present performance if given another term to serve the state as governor.

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State Governor, says his administration has made the state safer even though he inherited a chaotic security apparatus. The governor said that both citizens, residents, travelers, investors, and tourists in the State have continued to enjoy peace under his administration.
The governor says his claims are hinged on verifiable national data coming ou of credible institutions. The governor said this at the University of Abuja on Wednesday, during a Two-day colloquium organised by The Sultan Maccido Institute for Peace, Leadership and Developments Studies (SMIPLDS) where he featured as a keynote speaker on issues bothering curbing insurgency and insecurity in the country.

Bello who was represented by Navy Commander Jerry Omodara, his State Security Adviser said Kogi state before he came on board had suffered insecurity, due to sheer laxity, corruption, and non-commitment of resources over the years. He said nothing was put on the ground to secure infrastructure and manpower in the State as the security agencies found themselves trailing the highly mobile and logistically superior criminal franchise. Bell noted that killing, bank robberies, jailbreak by Boko Haram insurgents, attack of offices of security agencies, kidnapping and other forms of criminality categorized the previous government and there was no political will and opacity in the use of security votes.

The Governor also added that Kogi under the previous administration suffered the most terrifying periods of extended and unrelenting insecurity the state has ever witnessed since inception. Since he came to power, Bello said the state which was initially bedeviled with all these criminal vices,............ your first tenure was a mistake..., Bro
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by kpo56(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
professor of failure ;Dprofessor of failure
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by izubext007: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Improve To Do What? To Delay Salary To 24 Months Or To Increase Buria Budget By 200% Mr. Man Warn Ur Self.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by MrBONE2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
175:
Your fada! grin grin grin

As in your Papa! cheesy grin cheesy

grin

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by darqly(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelb4:

You have it backwards. If they DON'T replace Yahaya, they will lose Kogi. I pray they lose too grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by sapientia(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
I can swear that am not the only one that did not read a sentence.

I just saw the heading and commented.

I can swear too that this Yamayama guy will do worse if he is made the Councillor of his ward.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Walexwisdom(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
GYB! Performance keee you there...una no sabi se 4yrs go end? Arant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by logizorla: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Am not from Kogi, but my candid advice to them is to tell that man to park well. grin grin grin grin grin shekenan!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by israelmao(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bello is just being comical.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by 35824L: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelb4:
You are right though. Despite his abysmal performance in his first term, you have to acknowledge his political sagacity so far. He has rooted APC firmly in kogi state. The kerosene governor in abia state is no better but got a second term.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thunder if you don't fire this man na wetin you gain. Even your Party has Rejected you
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by omotoniwa(f): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelb4:
I believe you are one of his sycophants that is dying without food.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by omotoniwa(f): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelb4:
I believe you are one of his sycophants that is lacking food to eat.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Pacesetter123(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
After a careful look at all de comments here on dis thread,I have come to conclusion dat ur leadership is worse than dat of any oda governor in de current dispensation.Not dat odas r beta,but ur's is de worst.Mr Bello,how come,in a thread of abt 4 pages, nobody speaks in support of u,dey only speak against u? Based on dis,I hereby passed a vote of NO confidence on you! Run thou not for 2nd term!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by Oladelepsy001(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
why didn't you do better in your first tenure so that you can be given the chance to do your best in the second tenure?.... Yahaya Bello is nothing but disgrace to the youth.... nothing stopped him from doing well in that state, because he is one of the few governors that does not have political god- fathers..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by malikisunday(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Affliction shall not rise the second time Yeye Below
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by BarryLondon007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
bellachibaby:
Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has promised to improve upon his present performance if given another term to serve the state as governor.

The governor says his claims are hinged on verifiable national data coming out of credible institutions. The governor said this at the University of Abuja on Wednesday, during a Two-day colloquium organised by The Sultan Maccido Institute for Peace, Leadership and Developments Studies (SMIPLDS) where he featured as a keynote speaker on issues bothering curbing insurgency and insecurity in the country.

The Governor also added that Kogi under the previous administration suffered the most terrifying periods of extended and unrelenting insecurity the state has ever witnessed since inception. Since he came to power, Bello said the state which was initially bedeviled with all these criminal vices, in April 2018, ranked as the 2nd most peaceful state in the country after Osun and the most peaceful in the North of Nigeria by the Nigerian Peace Index. The State was also ranked as the State with the second lowest crime statistics in the country after Kebbi by the National Bureau of Statistics, he noted

Bello, who made the promise on Thursday in Lokoja during a stakeholders meeting of the All Progressives Congress ( APC), also appealed to the people of the state not to lose hope in his administration.

According to him, the recent reconciliation of the two factions of the party in the state is also a pointer to a better tomorrow for the state.

Bello said his outstanding achievement was in the area of security where he said he was able to banish armed robbery, kidnapping and thuggery from the state.

“I confronted these ugly incidents headlong, and today the story has changed.

” We were able to institute infrastructure and integration of people into the administration that has been operating without sentiment.

He called on party members to remain committed and dedicated to its ideals, saying that this was the only way for it to emerge victorious in the coming governorship election.

Two serving governors and a former governor attended the meeting where party members reiterated their preference for indirect primary to pick a candidate for the Nov. 16 governorship polls.

The two serving governors in attendance were Alhaji Bagudu Atiku of Kebbi state and Alhaji Mala Bunni of Yobe State.

The immediate past governor of Bauchi State, Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar, was also present.

Speaking in behalf of the visitors, Bagudu, who is also the Chairman of APC governors forum, commended members for their efforts which made President Muhammadu Buhari to win the presidential election in the state by a wide margin.

He urged them to sustain their passion and love for the party, saying that they should ensure the victory of the party’s candidate in the Nov. 16 governorship election holding in the state.

” Gov. Yahaya Bello is a dynamic leader that the party is ever proud of.

“He remains a gift of Providence that should be supported all the time ,” Bagudu said.

The APC state Chairman, Alhaji Abdullai Bello, said that the party performed a rare feat in the last general elections when it won all the 25 seats in the state assembly.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/will-perform-better-given-second-term-says-gov-bello/
Alawada (Joker)
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given by zicocards(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mogbe!
Only in Nigeria will someone like Yahaha Bello have the guts to say this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola: We Have Identified 100 High-Risk Financiers Of Boko Haram / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Reps’ N6.1bn Exotic Cars Malfunction 90 Days After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.