Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Heartfelt Message To Rev.chris Okotie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Heartfelt Message To Rev.chris Okotie (250 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Heartfelt Message To Rev.chris Okotie by ifunanyababe(f): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
I told y'all all about the month of June... # Tribute 1 Corinthians 16:18 NIV For they refreshed my spirit and yours also. Such men deserve recognition. _ It's a great delight for me to say happy ...Rev Christopher Oghenebrorie Okotie..My dear friend # Indeed , my brother and a colleague in the Vineyard of God.

There are some # milestones that occur in people's lives that cannot be ignored and this is one of such dear Christopher, and just like your # enigmatic self... But though due to some official mild adjustments according to you in your birth records and today...

More here:

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/06/a-heartfelt-message-to-revchris-okotie.html

Re: A Heartfelt Message To Rev.chris Okotie by KristaPretty(f): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2019
I remember when he said God told him he will rule Nigeria..kikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Hazrat Ali (A.S) For Muslims / Biodun Vs Bukola:: My Take / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.