Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Biodun Vs Bukola:: My Take - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Vs Bukola:: My Take (252 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Vs Bukola:: My Take by Anextin(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Biodun Vs Bukola Rape Sage:: My Take

I do believe the first sex was not consensual. He did rape her the very first time. Maybe the shock, fear and respect kept her mute. The subsequent ones were followed with this mantra "he has had it, whats there to hide again, coupled with maybe threats, fear, respect, admiration and intimidation.
Timi is a brand. He has name to protect, a legacy to defend, he wouldn't just support his wife in this madness if there's no gleam of light somewhere. Timi is a man who by virtue of his song, performs in presidential functions, inaugurations. He's a national man. He has everything to loose. So why rubbish his career and name for an alleged rape that took place years ago.
Biodun has pondered on this over and over, he knew they have no evidence, and as Nigerians rightly pointed out, the woman continued to worship in his church, her said rapist wedded her, bought them a gifts which they gladly accepted. Even their kids where probably named by her alleged rapist. So why come forward now. Why ruin their names for this. No!!! Something is amiss here, something fishy is going on. Someone is dancing to a beat that Biodun is not seeing. Yes, there's a higher game plan than the accusation. They didn't go court,they want to provoke him into going to court to sue them for defamation.
Then it dawned in him, there might be victim/victims, who has concrete evidence that would be undeniable. Solid evidence both from those he took forcefully and the numerous ones he had affairs with.. It dawned on him, that they want him to sue them, so they can present overwhelming evidence of crimes untold.!!!!
No wonder Timi can risk his career and family for this, its a course worthy of pursuit. Their plan is very simple, if he sues, he can't withdraw the case, cos that will nail him in all the wrong places,the media will have a field day. The international community already has started liking him to the Catholic rape case that took decades to uncover, even the Cosby and R Kelly case are now being linked to him.

Pastor Suleiman was accused by otebor. He knew he was innocent, he fought day and night, always speaking to clear his name. He didn't leave it for God to fight, he didn't quote bibles up-and-down. He came out with his lawyers, and cleared his name. Because he knew he was innocent, that they dont have anything on him.

But Biodun approach will be biblical,cos he knows he can't sue them for fear of playing into their hands. He knows they are lying in wait. He will use the bible to buy his way like " the battle is of the lord, vengeance is of the lord, how 10000 will come for him from one way and flee in 1M ways. How God admonished us to always pursue peace with all men. How forgiveness is key to Gods kingdom"" Biodun will definitely use the bible to defend his not pursuing this case in court.

The slapping sinator is a narcissist. He derives joy in putting people down and intimidating them. If he wasnt caught on camera assaulting a someone,he would have denied all these, never would have apologised. Infact he was already denying and giving excuses if not for Atiku who admonished him to take responsibility for his action and face the music. Heck, the sinator would have threatened anyone who dares to make such accusations, and even turn it into an APC/ PDP war. Just as they are turning this into a church war.

Biodun is trying to uncover those that has what on him. The real victims who couldn't use their faces cos of stigmatization and fear. So Bukola is the face, but she is not the one biodun is scared of. No!! There are people behind the scene with gory details, and i fear some might just be underaged!!!, he knows. Wait for his sermons of leaving it all to God to fight. Its coming soon!!!
Re: Biodun Vs Bukola:: My Take by Fadomero(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wasted idea get the fool and cut his poro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hijab: Desert Environment Head Covering / Archaeologists Discover Biblical City Where King David Fled From Saul / Dream Of Meeting Yourself At Childhood Home Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.