Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Inverter,stabilizer,car Track And Power Booster That Is Made In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Inverter,stabilizer,car Track And Power Booster That Is Made In Nigeria (1666 Views)

Power Booster To use Iron, Water Dispenser, Freezer with Small Generator / Car Tracking Device For Sale And Installation by Envoy Continental Car Track Lt / Convert Ur Ups To Inverter And Power Booster Traning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter,stabilizer,car Track And Power Booster That Is Made In Nigeria by ultimadotv(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
hi,
im valentine by name, i design and implement electronic circuit,such as inverter, industrial stabilizer, Car tracking device, power booster, automatic Change over and water float switch.my products are reliable but the only problem i have is how to make the general public to be aware of my product or to push them into the labor market.Somebody please help me out.
                                         thanks
Re: Inverter,stabilizer,car Track And Power Booster That Is Made In Nigeria by Ajiroko(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
Simple, make your products available to the public through this board.
Give details, specifications and prices and watch people's response. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Google Map Saw God: / Sold Sold Sold !!2months old Neat Used Bold 5 9900 For Sale Urgently / Do U Need An Original Lg G3 (lg-d855) Korean Version, Call 07035841835

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.