Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,621 members, 7,851,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof (15029 Views)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by macello4(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2019
i don't think dis unfutunate Emeka has any tin to offer. Imo ppl will regret ever voting dis idiot.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by suky1976: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2019
IHEDIOHA, IS NOT LYING , LET OKOROCHA PROOF HIMSELF,

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by suky1976: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
MACELLO4.,

DO NOT ABUSE IHEDIOHA,PLS OKOROCHA REFUSED TO DO PROPER HANDING OVER IN MAY 29TH.
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Seetto: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Their wahala grin grin
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by lacidi: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Ikem11:
In as much am a PDP supporter this ihedioha of a guy is so annoying to me. Why all this drama instead of working to make Imo a better state.

Okorocha failed we all know but stop complaining and get to work to fix where he failed.

I hate media attention. And that's same reason I hate this present government... Always looking for who to blame. Get to work Mr man!
So probing Okorocha means he is not working. So the two cannot be done in parallel? It is clear that we have accepted defeat in this country. We have accepted that every executive should loot and after he leaves office, he should be left alone to enjoy his loot while the new executive should then engage on his own looting spree. It is saddening that the youth of this country believe that the only way a governor will show he is working is by allowing his predecessor to leave with whatever he has stolen, so that he won't be called a witch hunter.

Ihedioha is only 1 month old in the office. I believe he has every right to probe the massive theft by his predecessor while in parallel looking for solutions to the problems of the state. The two are not exclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by agro100(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by joe120120(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
Instead of Emeka to do think of how to continue from where okorocha stopped he is busy investigating rubbish! Shiit has happened why don't you think of how to reform your State?? Tomorrow you will say you used One tenure to Investigate Okorocha and you need another tenure to rule!
with e nose like room and toilet angry

Some of u don't know how govt operate .
when u start or u are posted to new branch in ur company only 4 u 2 find out that ur office is empty ,no chair ,no vehicles to operate functions then u will feels the same.
that s what is happening in IMO .is not easy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by platinum131(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abeg someone should advice this new mumu governor to face his work!
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by platinum131(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
joe120120:

when u start or u are posted to new branch in ur company only 4 u 2 find out that ur office is empty ,no chair ,no vehicles to operate functions then u will feels the same.

Abeg na today chair and table dey miss? he should face his work ojare.
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by 36STATES: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
God bless Gov. E. Ihedioha. This is exactly why majority of the people of Imo state and Igboland supported you in the election.

The only people pained by your recovery actions are mostly 30 million unployable mudzlem APC miscreants.
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Chiccly(f): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oya,the war has begun....
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Uchenduin: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
I repeat it!
The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the masses.
Imagine a government probing/fighting corrupt predecessor and the masses which is been fought for are here attacking ihedioha.
That's why corruption can't end in Nigeria.
When you know that after your tenure nobody will hold you accountable to your office.

I see this ihedioha as a good man because if he is bad he will not be probing Rocha's to avoid being probed when he leaves office.

I pray God should strengthen ihedioha to win this fight Nd not minding the comments of these low IQ Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Uchenduin: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is saddening that a man that loot his state dry.divert workers salary, pensions and embezzle massively, render people useless in imo state.leaving pensioners and workers dying on daily basis.
same person is being prosecuted and the lazy and unproductive youths are here attacking the procecutor .
Tell me how we can improve?

Don't be surprised if Rocha's come back from Abuja and share #500 to each youth they will hit the street to protest against ihedioha.

Nigerian politicians know that an average Nigerian man has a very low IQ that's why they kept messing up and using us.
That's why someone like Buhari that don't have anything to offer will be a president in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by maxiuc(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

We should not be sweeping bad things under the carpet

We have been doing that for years. That is why Nigeria as a whole is backward

Let. Ihedioha investigate. When it is his turn let his successor investigate. Till we see an end to corruption in this Nigeria
my brother you shouldn't be living in Nigeria ,Nigeria is an insult to your reason abilities

This you said what exactly what I told my friends let ihedioha take his time probe Rochas
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by maxiuc(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
joe120120:

and some of them calls themselves graduates
Ihedioha is on the right path he check up everything he inherited from Rochas
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Okorocha, we know the new governor spins a well garnished tale... They probably inflated the figures in order to make it more sensational... But, we dare you to come out and claim you didn't touch one thing...

Even your underfed sycophants here know you robbed that state blind...

If it were Japan and China of recent history, you would be taken to a quiet garden dressed in white, and given the dignity of performing Seppuku. Bloody unpatriotic rogue.
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Chukalemon(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think this present governor is jealous of rochas okorocha achievement in imo state so far.let him do his own so that we can see what this man called ihiedioha is going to do.he hasn't done anything yet he still they talk
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
Instead of Emeka to do think of how to continue from where okorocha stopped he is busy investigating rubbish! Shiit has happened why don't you think of how to reform your State?? Tomorrow you will say you used One tenure to Investigate Okorocha and you need another tenure to rule!
with e nose like room and toilet angry
stop talking rubbish out of hatred. probably you are a family member to that thief called rochas. Ihedioha is on the right track; he is not investigating rubbish and if there are state funds which can be recovered from that thief called rochas then they should carry on with the investigation. Ihedioha will be the best Governor Imo state will ever have.
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:
i don't think dis unfutunate Emeka has any tin to offer. Imo ppl will regret ever voting dis idiot.
you can go to hell. your rochas did nothing in a year when he came in. rochas is a thief and he should be investigated. getting back stolen funds is an achievement you dumb head
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
maxiuc:
and some of them calls themselves graduates
Ihedioha is on the right path he check up everything he inherited from Rochas
god bless you bro. sometimes i wonder if people on nairaland think with their butts! they've got no brains at all. seun should start a sanity check before allowing people register here. how do you expect a new governor to just start working without doing a proper check and knowing what is on ground. Rochas stole a lot from that state and is a very cunny man. he incurred a lot of debts for the new governor which is totally unacceptable. he should be investigated by the EFCC if by any way they go by what their name stands for because all they've been doing is going after yahoo boys and leaving the real thieves

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
suky1976:
MACELLO4.,

DO NOT ABUSE IHEDIOHA,PLS OKOROCHA REFUSED TO DO PROPER HANDING OVER IN MAY 29TH.
you don't have to talk to that MACELLO4. you should know he is an 1llliterate.
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
ULSHERLAN:
Imo state really has leadership problems. From loom to doom
1lliterate spotted! no brains at all
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
Ihedioha's first achievement is witch-hunting.

After he planted a tree, no other developmental stride befell Imo.

Aside carting away of household items from a supermarket.
1lliterate spotted! no brains at all! Rochas didn't do a hand over in about a month so try developing your brain
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Benekruku(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
doublecross:
1lliterate spotted! no brains at all! Rochas didn't do a hand over in about a month so try developing your brain
[/s]
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
1llliterate spotted!
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by Benekruku(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
doublecross:
1llliterate spotted!
[/s]
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by doublecross(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
lacidi:

So probing Okorocha means he is not working. So the two cannot be done in parallel? It is clear that we have accepted defeat in this country. We have accepted that every executive should loot and after he leaves office, he should be left alone to enjoy his loot while the new executive should then engage on his own looting spree. It is saddening that the youth of this country believe that the only way a governor will show he is working is by allowing his predecessor to leave with whatever he has stolen, so that he won't be called a witch hunter.

Ihedioha is only 1 month old in the office. I believe he has every right to probe the massive theft by his predecessor while in parallel looking for solutions to the problems of the state. The two are not exclusive.
Nigeria would be a better place with people like you. I salute your wisdom
Re: Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof by MadamExcellency: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ninethmare:

You are from Mbaise and you are wicked

And you're immoral if not completely EVIL for trying to support the generational Evil perpetrated by Rochas Okorocha.

This is the man that forced INEC REC to declare him winner of election under duress. When Evil is allowed to stand, it will be repeated over and over.

Imo State needs Justice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes / Five Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Succeed In Their Biafra Agitation / Women In Kogi Protest Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.