Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

"Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals (5594 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by NaijaCelebrity: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2019
After watching the Video of Bukola Dakolo Narrating her rape issue with COZA Pastor, Bidoun Fatoyinbo.

A lady named neneireh took to the comment section to reveal who Timi Dakolo's wife is.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bukola-dakolo-was-a-run-baby-i-know-her-story-lady-reveals/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Ninethmare: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2019
War start

2 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
So , Timi Dakolo has been bleeping a fairly used puna all this while...

And to think pastor Fatoyinbo was among those that has made this woman a Belgium material...

7 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Nollyzonenews: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
So those that mean she should be rape?

Moreover maybe that lead to her be a run girl?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Zikomakanaki(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
idiots everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by SageMK: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
So those that mean she should be rape?

Moreover maybe that lead to her be a run girl?

Don't mind the foól.
That comment says a lot about her.

If her daughter gets raped, she'll blame her for having a vagina. Her type are very religiously fanatical & gullible.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by festacman(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Dazonic: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2019
See what pastor Fatoyinbo said after raping Timi Dakolo's wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhJZ7vFSWk
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Tos87(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is getting more serious.
Fowl yassh is led bare.

Btw.. I always suspected this man of god. Not judging ohhh
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Jessyjack(f): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
imagine this stupid woman.... was she a runs babe before pastor B raped her.... people don't know that once a lady is raped at a young age,it takes the grace of God for the lady not to become wayward later in life... same goes to a guy.... so if your daughter comes out to say someone raped her, you will say because she was a runs babe or spoilt child.... someone help me tell her that she is mad....!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by TANID(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:

And to think pastor Fatoyinbo was among those that has made this woman a Belgium material...
Seriously That Man Get Mind.

If Truely Na That Pastor First Bleep Her, If She Were Given A Chance Again She Go Like That Pastor To Bleep Am Again. grin
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by titiloyeblog: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
After watching the Video of Bukola Dakolo Narrating her rape issue with COZA Pastor, Bidoun Fatoyinbo.

A lady named neneireh took to the comment section to reveal who Timi Dakolo's wife is.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bukola-dakolo-was-a-run-baby-i-know-her-story-lady-reveals/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

OP, it is not Bukola, It is Busola

2 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by HeyHey(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
imagine this stupid woman.... was she a runs babe before pastor B raped her.... people don't know that once a lady is raped at a young age,it takes the grace of God for the lady not to become wayward later in life... same goes to a guy.... so if your daughter comes out to say someone raped her, you will say because she was a runs babe or spoilt child.... someone help me tell her that she is mad....!!!
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by HeyHey(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thank you oooooo, when many pple raped turn out wayward. And I blame pple like this lady, they are the ones that intimidate women not to speak. If her own daughter was raped, i doubt she will tell her bc she knows that the mother will blame her
Jessyjack:

5 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by goodnewscliff(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jessyjack:
she is mad grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Whether she was (or if you like say she still is) a "runs baby" is useless in the current state of affairs. Two full grown humans agreeing to have sexual intercourse for whatever reason is completely unrelated to an adult male pastor storming members' home to sexually assault their naive daughter. If the person who made that comment wasn't so retarded, s/he would know that.
This matter is very disturbing because stupid people keep popping up with silly excuses for a sexual predator when we should all be condemning this nonsense.
Busola may not be a saint but neither is Pastor "cannot-handle-his-own-sh|t" Biodun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Here we go......

Naija our country!

2 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
TANID:
Seriously That Man Get Mind.

If Truely Na That Pastor First Bleep Her, If She Were Given A Chance Again She Go Like That Pastor To Bleep Am Again. grin

So many stupid people on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by statistics1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked[b][/b]researchers, information carriers every where. From now till next week ehnn "we go hear am"
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by essoodee: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Timi Dakolo and wife want war, and they will have it – COZA member

CEO of Sapphire Group and a member of COZA church, Wale Jana, has said that singer Timi Dakolo and his wife,, Busola, who accused the pastor of the church of raped her are calling for war and they will get it.

https://phenomenal.com.ng/entertainment/timi-dakolo-and-wife-want-war-and-they-will-have-it-coza-member/
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
women Latest weapon...RAPE accusation
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Godfreyabj(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Neneireh or what so ever they call you,make it be unto you as it has been done to this woman.
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by sparog(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:

You are wicked

grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by lahizak: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
SageMK:

Don't mind the foól.
That comment says a lot about her.

If her daughter gets raped, she'll blame her for having a vagina. Her type are very religiously fanatical & gullible.

Rape is always a sensitive matter. I remember wen i was a corper, i started datin dis babe who claim she was a virgin, after a while she came to my rum, we started kissing and all but when it started getting serious she stopped me, it was hard but i left her alone, after sum minute she came 2 where i was sitting nd start cuddling and kissing me, she was touching me bad bad and she was already in just her pant, wen i wanted to remove d pant she stopped me, again it was hard but i stop and left d bed for her, i went to browse with my fone in a corner on d floor, aftrr sum minute, she came to me again on d floor, dis time she allow me remove d last of her undies, i entered her and alas she was not a virgin, after two minute or so she asked me to stop during sex but sincerely her mouth was saying stop but she keep pulling me in since i was on top. Then immediately after d sex she started crying and said i raped her. Never felt so bad in my life. After dat day we still talk and hang out sha. What im saying in essense is that people especially women can be manipulative wen it cums to sex and rape, so i wont judge anybody. Bisola dakolo might be saying d truth or not. But i wish she had spoken up much sooner. Not year to judge sha but people should do well to stop judging people without all d facts. Note: now b4 i av sex wit any lady 4 d 1st time, i usually make sure she is ontop so as to avoid stories dat touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by HumanHairLovers(f): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Do you know how emotional trauma raped victims go through?

They become damaged such that could effect their entire life, perception of themselves and the decisions the make about relationships.

Rape is Rape. Runz girl is a consensual decision.

I beg Timi do me proud and nail this idiot of a pastor please

olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

tabaski:
I am not surprised at all. People that knows Biodun during his secondary and University days in Ilorin will understand. I laff when people refer to him MOG. MOG my foot. Mtchew

tabaski:

We were friends during his university days, not so close though but if i tell u all shits d dude has done and still doing underground, u won't touch him with a very long long long pole
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Do you know how emotional trauma raped victims go through?

They become damaged such that could effect their entire life, perception of themselves and the decisions the make about relationships.

Rape is Rape. Runz girl is a consensual decision.

I beg Timi do me proud and nail this idiot of a pastor please

they are celebrating the surface. If they dig deep nobody can stand it. He's not a pastor. Na bizness hin dey do

3 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by jieta: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is through this scandal we will know if truely timi dakolo is the real father of his three children.

2 Likes

Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by Justbeingreal(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
lahizak:

Rape is always a sensitive matter. I remember wen i was a corper, i started datin dis babe who claim she was a virgin, after a while she came to my rum, we started kissing and all but when it started getting serious she stopped me, it was hard but i left her alone, after sum minute she came 2 where i was sitting nd start cuddling and kissing me, she was touching me bad bad and she was already in just her pant, wen i wanted to remove d pant she stopped me, again it was hard but i stop and left d bed for her, i went to browse with my fone in a corner on d floor, aftrr sum minute, she came to me again on d floor, dis time she allow me remove d last of her undies, i entered her and alas she was not a virgin, after two minute or so she asked me to stop during sex but sincerely her mouth was saying stop but she keep pulling me in since i was on top. Then immediately after d sex she started crying and said i raped her. Never felt so bad in my life. After dat day we still talk and hang out sha. What im saying in essense is that people especially women can be manipulative wen it cums to sex and rape, so i wont judge anybody. Bisola dakolo might be saying d truth or not. But i wish she had spoken up much sooner. Not year to judge sha but people should do well to stop judging people without all d facts. Note: now b4 i av sex wit any lady 4 d 1st time, i usually make sure she is ontop so as to avoid stories dat touch
grin
Re: "Bukola Dakolo Was A Run Baby, I Know Her Story" - Lady Reveals by LesbianBoy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
The stories today are just too much am i the only one struggling to keep up? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 19yr Old Who Is The Youngest Football Club Owner, Stays In £13m Mansion. / “Stop Deceiving Men With Waist Trainers” – Flavour Advices Ladies / Ini Edo And Hubby Off To Paris For Honey Moon 2 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.