Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) (24415 Views)

“thank God I Didn’t Abort You,” Mom Tells Comedian Brodashaggi / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by LegendVibes: 3:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Ultimate Love star Rosie Afuwape has said that she had a miscarriage in September, Igbere TV reports.

The 36-year-old revealed this in a Youtube video on Saturday.

While explaining what her relationship with Kachi has been like, Rosie said he hit her hand on the wall three times.

“I walked towards the car, I called the make-up artiste to give me pad that is like I’ve started my period. She gave me and I went to the toilet to put it in,” she said.

” I drove home late and my dad was upset. The following day was the worse day of my life. I was bleeding, I called Kachi on a video call and I told him I was bleeding and I said you have finished me, he kept saying sorry.

“So at some point I dropped the phone because the bleeding was pretty much. I went to the toilet and he thought I had fainted do he called my mum.

“Jeremy came during our call and he kept saying mummy what is this, I said it’s nothing. I was in pain, I was pushing and things were coming out and that’s how I had a miscarriage.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxHHchQlyXY

She said the exact dates when she had a miscarriage were 18 and 19 of September.

Rosie and Kachi also known as Roksie on the reality show emerged the winner.

Kachi in an interview with Chude Jideonwo on November 15 said Rosie had aborted his baby.

Their relationship want south in late October.

https://igberetvnews.com/1373421/ultimate-love-didnt-abort-kachis-baby-miscarriage-rosie-video/

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2020
shocked

I'd have been disappointed if she kept a baby for Kachi.

"Baby-mamaing" pays big time in Nigeria...but a Rosie can't be a babymama to a Kachi and expect to flourish.
It's like working for the Abia State civil service and expecting to be a billionaire from well and promptly paid salaries.

But we don't know the truth, it is all hear-say. We don't know if she truly aborted it or if her old weak uterus could not carry the foetus as she claims.

But we know one thing; that Kachi slotted his floppy disc into her P-drive without protection and transferred some files.
That's a win for him and a shame to her.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by superlanny(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2020
We all have to take responsibility for whatever we do with our lives, any decision we take has the potential to ruin or make us. But it's all in our hands.

Hope she finds the solace she needs, it's not easy for a woman to pass through miscarriage.

2 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by cricifixo: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Its a very sad experience for her, i pray God comforts her.
But.....how the hell did she expect to find love & a life partner just by participating in a tv show where everyone is fake as fvck

7 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Graysons: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Who is kachi and who is rose? undecided oh well, their business i don't care.

26 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Not what any woman should experience.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stay strong.

Check my signature below for our products and services.
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by jawalis(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is 'Abortion', because it is a war against the child... A direct killing of the innocent child, 'Murder' by the mother herself... And if we can accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love... And we remind ourselves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts...
I cannot understand anti-abortion arguments that centre on the sanctity of life. As a species we've fairly comprehensively demonstrated that we don't believe in the sanctity of life. The shrugging acceptance of war, famine, epidemic, pain and life-long poverty shows us that, whatever we tell ourselves, we've made only the most feeble of efforts to really treat human life as sacred.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sorry on ur miscarriage...

Nwamaikpe biko 2day na Sunday oo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na who we go ask nah

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by deepwater(f): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Carry another belle na

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Bheaut: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Manage6: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Really
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by scribble: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lai mohammed
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by LivingSage: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Baby-mamaing" pays big time in Nigeria...but a Rosie can't be a babymama to a Kachi and expect to flourish.
It's like working for the Abia State civil service and expecting to be a billionaire from well and promptly paid salaries.

But we don't know the truth, it is all hear-say. We don't know if she truly aborted it or if her old weak uterus could not carry the foetus as she claims.

But we know one thing; that Kachi slotted his floppy disc into her P-drive without protection and transferred some files.
I don't know who's crazier between you and Thefacelessman Facelessman

9 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by wolexy14(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pls guys who are dey? What's ultimate love ? Abi una mean gulder ultimate search ni?...na Dem Sabi
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Oxtonguy: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Enudapan: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Interesting....
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Jagznation(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
shocked No shame
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Vayner: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oga oh
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by ikorodureporta: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
d type of miscarriage tiwa had...ok
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Reelmii: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who are these once please...
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yenyenyenyenywn
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liar! you have to lie after your boyfriend exposed you? you are so shameless, only God knows how many foetus you have aborted

1 Like

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Liar
how did you know she's lieing
Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by DonHummer(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guuuy. I concur though only one thing is certain, they have been having unprotected sex

2 Likes

Re: Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
deepwater:
Carry another belle na
I tire oo..because of pregnancy that was why they broke up ? Na wa o..Relationships these days is like recharge cards or data , they don't last

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.