Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

No Man Of God Should Live In Luxury, While His Members Live In Poverty, Reno - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Of God Should Live In Luxury, While His Members Live In Poverty, Reno (225 Views)

What AFRICAN God Should I Worship, Please? I'm Tired Of Jesus. / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / TRAGEDY! Tears As Crocodile Devours Pastor While Baptizing His Members(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Man Of God Should Live In Luxury, While His Members Live In Poverty, Reno by Amyo: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reno Omokri advises pastors why they should not live luxurious life while their members are living in poverty. According to him, God is not poor, and pastors should help their poor members, because he practiced such, and his church members can testify to this too...

Read more.....https://www.claraitosblog.com/2019/06/no-man-of-god-should-live-in-luxury.html

Re: No Man Of God Should Live In Luxury, While His Members Live In Poverty, Reno by blackpanthar: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
this people who talk anyhow online shaaaaaaa.... am tired of the waste they call sense o.... because THEY JUST DO NOT KNOW HOW TO THINK WELL.

A PERSON WHO WORKS FOR A RICH MAN IS NOT BEING HUMBLE BY LOOKING POOR unless THE RICH MAN IS A BAD BOSS.

So men of god should not have luxury because members are poor? I laugh, a TRUE MAN OF GOD is a luxury BECAUSE he has results and results will always bring appreciation which the world sees as WEALTH.

Fake men of God too do whatever form of lies or fetishness to get results so they do not suffer.

NOW from the bible... Bros J... erm I mean Jesus said it himself that.... THE POOR YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AMONGST YOU.... this proves that no matter how you give, people will still be poor.

(1) (Reply)

Incest, Blood Transfusion & All Machine & Manufacturings / Pull Out From The Cult It's A Deception / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.