Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

N - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N (393 Views)

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife / Please Need Matured Advice: My Parents Are Too Demanding / I Need Matured Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by mamavic: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy angry
Re: N by blackpanthar: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
wow, you just opened up the floor for boys looking for sugar care to reach you.

there are whatsapp groups for ladies that this would have made a beta impression

mamavic:
Not having friends can be lonely and boring... I need female friends, someone that is matured,sensible and smart. Someone that is interested in building long time friendship. Someone that is ready to teach and learn so we can help each other grow.... reach me on sweetjulie4u09@yahoo.com or pls drop your contact,I will reach you...

preferably married and lives in lagos. thanks
Re: N by mamavic: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
blackpanthar:
wow, you just opened up the floor for boys looking for sugar care to reach you.

there are whatsapp groups for ladies that this would have made a beta impression

I know myself and what I seek and that's why I dropped my email address instead of my number... last last na me go reply you na and I get the right not to. so chill Mr... I posted here because I need more matured responds
Re: N by Iogobenz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm interested. cool
Man must chop grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Raped His Daughter For 2 Years, Impregnated Her 3 Times / Things To Know About Extra-marital Affairs / 4 Coolest Back To School Backpacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.