Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal (1949 Views)

COZA: Alibaba Slams Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by EdoNation(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians on twitter are warming up for a show down at COZA Headquaters come Sunday.
More Details>>>>http://viralmula.com/2019/06/nigerians-twitter-plan-invade-coza-headquarters-rape-scandal/

It All Started With This Brave Tweet From Ene

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by EdoNation(f): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Then The Mobilisation Started!!

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Over to bloggers now..Food don ready smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
This will be so nice
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by saasala(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
People get time
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Some issues don't need to stay long online, Go to court if you are sure of ur allegation...

Awon didirin........... We know how those sisters tempt pastors. I don't believe the story until I hear from pastor biodun...

After they slept with them, they turn them to money machine...... BISOLA SHOULD GO TO COURT....
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by kingreign(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:
People get time

Meaning what?
If you're a female, you or your mother, sister, wife or daughter was sexually molested and raped, hope you will have the temerity to say this insultive line of speech?
angry
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobless people.... Even though I agreed with busola, women can twist issues... Raping u severally, yet u kept quiet... y na hanty...
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
kingreign:

Meaning what?
If you're a female, you or your mother, sister, wife or daughter was sexually molested and raped, hope you will have the temerity to say this insultive line of speech?
angry

Forget bro........ She gat enough money to go to court, Social Media is not a court room.
Even no money is needed on such allegation because human right bodies always happy to help out on such case..
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pffft

Another tuface swerving loading
People will tuface out of the protest
Past tense"they tufaced out of the protest"
Future tense "they are going to tuface out of the protest"
Question "why did you tuface from the protest "

No be twitter again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by GOFRONT(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad

A pastor wen det wear Gucci and Hoodie, Is dat one a pastor??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by TeamPacific: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
sad

A pastor wen det wear Gucci and Hoodie, Is dat one a pastor??

Very useless sight to behold!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by RSVP: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Shey dis pastor dey wyn us ni..

Make he talk nah.

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Jerrick(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is a checkmate oo......you don't even get out of situations like this, considering your status, a saint again! Fatoyinbo is finished.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy

It's the wife I pity. Soon she will snap and post I love my husband so much picture while she is dilyung inside.

Even if its true,she will say the ladies were agents of Satan sent to tempt her husband
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by sseunth(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
The government is raping all of us and we are not even saying anything. Nobody to mobilize people. It is rape allegation dey make them ginger like this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by kingreign(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Paabiodun:

Forget bro........ She gat enough money to go to court, Social Media is not a court room.
Even no money is needed on such allegation because human right bodies always happy to help out on such case..
If I slap your spirit sense will locate you. Will you shut the füçk up! angry
Defending stupidity.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
kingreign:

If I slap your spirit sense will locate you. Will you shut the füçk up! angry
Defending stupidity.

See you, I don't defend rapist, but tell if if social media rants will jailed the rapist........ Absolutely No.... You can be accused, So do I.... He raped you at the age of 17 and some years after u became is church choir, He raped you four times, when you are not living under the same roof...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by kingreign(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Paabiodun:

See you, I don't defend rapist, but tell if if social media rants will jailed the rapist........ Absolutely No.... You can be accused, So do I.... He raped you at the age of 17 and some years after u became is church choir, He raped you four times, when you are not living under the same roof...

Are you a rapist?
Just asking. You sound like one.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
kingreign:

Are you a rapist?
Just asking. You sound like one.

Absolute no..... Social media rants can't achieve any things...... Suing him to court will force him to talk and if they find him guilty they should jail him.....
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Treasure17(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
The man should also speak up amidst all these allegations.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
If we can mobilized ourselves against all the looting politicians in a similar way, Nigeria will be a better place....

This rape matter should just go legal...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by kingreign(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Paabiodun:

Absolute no..... Social media rants can't achieve any things...... Suing him to court will force him to talk and if they find him guilty they should jail him.....

Well, now you're coming out the way I expect any sane individual to speak. Absolutely, I'd advocate for social media to speak up, human right activists too, the Christian body to speak too and also the court issue to should be visited.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by newmanadrian(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
sad

A pastor wen dey wear Gucci and Hoodie, Is dat one a pastor??
Na Imam or sultan
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na wa
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
When they hear gunshots everybody go pick race grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by tstx(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
No be Nigeria again... Bogus talk
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by 2rez: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
See them bloody hypocrites. Bubu wey dey ra.pe una on daily basis, una no vex go invade Aso Rock. Nonsense & dogon turenchi. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by Religion6: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leave women and wine and you will make it in life. I hope this has taught guys a lot of lessons. They tried to pull @Neymar_jnr down but they weren't successful. Now it's this pastor that they are after. #I_fear_who_no_fear_women.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Mobilize How To Invade COZA Headquarters Over Rape Scandal by klever18(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
I no wan hear end #SARS after the invasion oooo

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Bbnaija Stars, Miracle, Tobi, TeddyA, Leo & Others Join d Old Age Challenge / Thelma Peppered Us In Her Red High Slit Dress To AMAA Award 2019 (photos) / Imade, Tiwa Savage’s Son, Jamil Share A Toast To Their Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.