Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] (5732 Views)

Content Writer/blogger / Content Writer/ Blogger / Content Writer/blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Buhari5: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Have you ever struggled with writing a blog post before?

Not even blog posts only… anything under writing(e. g. Freelancing)… Remember those moments you desire new flavours to publish… but heck! Nothing flows.

Sometimes, you’d visit mountain tops, pretty gardens, beaches, enchanting atmospheres… Just for inspirational breezes, not that those breezes ain’t there, they just inspire one to sleep off atimes. You see, sometimes, those breezes can pretty much spoil beautiful plans.

You’d cringe, you’d regret ever starting an online business while experiencing this sucking difficulty of writing.

Because the future seems unpredictable without new and creative ideas.

Apart from that, this arduous task of outreaching other established blogs on guestpost pitches… The most annoying thing is there’s even no much time appeasing these influencers. In fact, friends and family members discourage – that’s even if they don’t mock you.

See! The fact is ‘writing is breath-taking‘, I won’t deceive you. Especially at arriving the ‘appropriate’ topic to write about in your next schedule or blog post.

Goodnews!
I’ve finally detected breakthroughs to these 4 major problems all writers face. During my vast research, I discovered that these precise four are roots of all writers problems – as others however occur from them.

Besides, I simplified for you the best actions fit to address these imminent writing challenges.

Look at your blog traffic for instance. You’ll need to engage them well to maintain them, build brand trust and drive in more audience. But those easier said than done” aims won’t be achieved if we both don’t take these 6 problems into consideration – and find solutions to them.

Time

Don’t forget, if you don’t give enough time to improve, research, sieve and administer your profile, platform or website/platform, it’ll flop. Time is still one of the greatest assets you must pay if you want less struggles with writing, more blog conversions and mind-blowing freelance gigs.

Much importantly, blogging is a business. If you find it hard to offer at least 10-15 hours in a week for online marketing and research(and you don’t hire hands), you’ll most likely regret it.

Now, there’s no matter how busy we both are, it’s easier when we at least set aside 2 hours from each seven 24 hours – of a week.
We both have a whole pair of 12 hours to use our day. I (personally) wake latest by 5.00am, pray, then go online. I’d finish everything by 7.00am; prepare for breakfast and start my normal offline schedules with family, workers and friends…

I repeated that routine till it became part of me.
Meanwhile, I don’t mean you should copy me. But everything still stems down to drawing a plan and schedule for each day. This restricts the room for procrastination.

You’re not alone.
I’m sometimes fed up by less of enough time. For instance, I as well encountered this timing. I can remember that week, while I was still in my second year(First Semester) in the University. I canceled two ‘$100’ easy writing gigs from a second party from Upwork. And it was due to the tight schedule from several assignments.

Besides, blogging entails business writing(if you take your blog as a business). You can never be successful if you equally don’t plan timing well. Timing in planning is easy but difficult to follow-up. But with proper discipline, you’ll overcome.

Fear

Times are when you’d hesitate to ask an online influencer out about a particular confusion. Probably because some of his calibre recently disappointed your proposals.

That feeling of ‘I don’t want to be snubbed again’. And deep down, the cause was you didn’t approach her(influencer) rightly. Now, you might frighteningly hesitate since another god-forsaken ass might snub you again.

Well, a best tactic never failed me when I inquire from a favourite expert. And it’s I first build relationship – by suggesting ways at which her tactics which helped me break through in specific areas can help her create more fans. Second, I stylishly inquire. And he’d settle me passionately.

Another important concern is us writers(especially freelancers) ain’t courageous to bill a client up to a good price we’re worth.
Even though the price tag on project might be speculated. But due to that fear of losing the gig… Lady! You can tell the client to get off if he can’t respect your standards. It’s your Self-Prestige as a writer.

All these stem to confidence. Sufficient confidence is a crucial prerequisite for tackling business writing failure.
Much importantly, we sometimes ain’t bold enough to tell world what our different perspectives are. Even if our ideas sound silly, your courage to storm the online with your idea makes you go trending.

Different perspectives, either silly or bright goes on trend much more than common ideas. The difficulties of writing cut when we both be ourselves, without the fear of condemnation.

Writer’s Block

Writer's problem of Writers block
Let me tell you… I don’t believe any “writer’s block” ever existed. Maybe an expert in Freelancing just woke up a sunny day, looked at her window, detected some lack of inspiration to help her push ahead, and then place the word “block” after “writer’s”.

Commonly, we both are prone to loss of vibes in any thing we involve ourselves in. And the reason we both think we aren’t inspired is due to environment. I’ll explain why now!
Your place of residence will decide if what they call “writers block” will affect you or not. Places where infants or thugs dominate will always “block” the amazing “writer” in you. Because the motivation that’ll influence an inspiration will never occur.

Inspiration follows motivation. So, to help situations, you as a writer, must most times stay in a suitable environment – where you discover your body system becomes more motivated to follow your writing passion.

Essentially, environment determines the beauty of creativity. Mostly, your mood is the result of your social or physical environmental influence. So, to completely keep off from what they termed “writer’s block”, tackle the environment!

Besides, if inspiration refuses to come, go meet it. You may move from where you immediately feel that writer’s block, to a cool area. Trees and grasses once inspired me a sound topic to write on. You’d feel how the inspiration flows in.

Many times, you’d get stuck on what to write about. At this moment, I take a break from writing, go for a full-time fun, sleep well then resume back home. You wouldn’t imagine how this magic works. Stress sucks and can even kill if not addressed.

Competition

This is a big problem. – dominating the competition.
Reviews, and stars are important gig determinants. And when you don’t yet have enough rates, you’d miss a lot. Well, the solution to this is joyful commitment and passionate consistency without stress.

Your fellow niche competitors pay lavishly topping the SERPs. But you know, sometimes, affordability is essential to us writers. That’s why we need to attack from the behind.
But do you know you can change your tactics to dominate the competition?

For instance, if the niche which you are writing in seems saturated, you can narrow down to a specific gender or a geographical location.

The best narrowing can be down the subject of the niche. For instance, in a Sport niche, you can niche down to Sport news alone.
Much importantly, the best tactic you can apply to dominate the competition is to stop and reconstruct. I’ll paint this better now.

Think on what new thing you can innovate in crafting your own brand. A creativity that’ll be different from what exists already in your niche. For instance, in that same Sport niche I mentioned, you as sport blogger can introduce a prediction page with bonuses for your audience.

Albert Einstein said
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results”
We both know what this means in a deeper sense…

In conclusion, even if you face these difficulties of writing, always remember the reason you started your online business writing.

Nevertheless, when it seems you’re falling down struggling with writing, let those challenges be not strange as you put at your mind’s back; and that you’d face these writer’s problems perfectly.

I got this from https://www.ideaflavour.com/struggling-with-writing/

3 Likes

Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Buhari5: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hey, if you want your writing lucrative, or If you are a writer aiidy, don't miss this new update of IdeaFlavour's content marketing articles for bloggers/freelancers

"Becoming a Wealthy Writer"

https://www.ideaflavour.com/how-become-writer/
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by nwaguy01: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
This guy above me..which network are u using??
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by 01mcfadden(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
It'd have been easy if these things go exactly the way they portray them.
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Pekkelly(f): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Nice tips. Thanks for sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by ALAGOGO007(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger, semi Jo omo yahoo
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by ohosi4real(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Nice move
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Pabloosas(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Buhari5:

I got this from https://www.ideaflavour.com/struggling-with-writing/

I got some tips. Brilliant write up.
Everyone should learn how to express themselves through writing. In literature it is called prose.

I enjoy reading brilliant articles

2 Likes

Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Originalsly: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Which mod be allowing all this it and paste rubbish?
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Gosj01(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
True talk!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Bizmagnet: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Very correct.

Get your website/blog/software today at affordable price.
Check my signature for contacts.
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Arsenalholic(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerian bloggers (MOST of 'em) NEVER suffer from writer's block or indeed any of these things.

All they do is copy, paste and publish. Okpari
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Buhari5: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala, please help us delete these spam adverts
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Buhari5: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Nigerian bloggers (MOST of 'em) NEVER suffer from writer's block or indeed any of these things.

All they do is copy, paste and publish. Okpari

They don't last long
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by wellfedwriter(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
my 59 cent brilliant article, op you're on point however, you'll need to learn to brutal edit your work.

that, very
, so much
really
very interesting.
learn to write short words

my $0.59
I'm not the best but a student.
still learning learning and learning

read anything from the master Ernest Hemingway. to learn about clear and concise writing.

more $$$ to you.

if you've any tips for me. I'd be glad to hear from you.
drop me a reply.
God bless our hustle.
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by studentofTruth: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
wellfedwriter:
my 59 cent brilliant article, op you're on point however, you'll need to learn to brutal edit your work.

that, very
, so much
really
very interesting.

my $0.59

read anything from the master Ernest Hemingway. to learn about clear and concise writing.

more $$$ to you.

drop me a reply.
God bless our hustle.

Where did you get Ernest Hemingway's writings?
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by bigprojectng: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for the piece

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program 2019, check my signature
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Shalomdee(f): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Contact me for writing jobs 08139322658
Re: 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] by Buhari5: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2019
wellfedwriter:

that, very
, so much
really
very interesting.

my $0.59

more $$$ to you.

drop me a reply.
God bless our hustle.

God bless you too. Would you like we meet on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create A Social Networking Site Like Facebook Using Wapka / How Can We Make Nairaland More Beautiful? / Why You Should Not Participate In Free Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.