Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai (7510 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by femi4: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Mskrisx:
In as much as i am a woman, i believe sensitive issues like this should be looked into with all form of sentimentalism thrown aside. For i know, in the end, not even the accuser or the accused would find this very image denting saga a thing to have involved themself in the first place.
Please lets look at this squarely. Lets forget person and title and do thorough findings.
My humble submission.
Are you sure?
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Clemchizy2(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg the matter for hand is very easy to get the truth as Mrs Bukola said she later told her family members let them come out and collaborate the story as witnesses.
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by zeuss: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2019
thesolutions:
This is useless analysis.
Timi Dakolo has been raising rape allegations against Fatoyinbo not knowing to the world that he and his wife was nursing the pain of being a victim to such.

Timi's wife has come out clean no minding the shame just because she wants to heal herself yet you are busy insulting them as struggling because you want to defend a saint.

I know of ladies who maintain sexual relationship with married men including men of God but feel cheated when they finally realized that their wisdom in doing so was actually foolishness and then turned to accuse their benefactor of rape providing evidence. What you should first seek out is was their any such relationship between them before we can talk about rape.

Condemning the lady straight away can only prove media trial and attempt to sway the public.

remember Neymer's

jungle justice on media trials is wicked
Re: COZA Member Gives Another Side Of The Pastor Rape Saga; Reveals shocking detai by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Mskrisx:
Everyone is already in the know about the ongoing drama between Artiste Timi Dakolo's Wife and Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Here is another twist and side of the story everyone should know.

Cc. Lalasticlala, please i would need you to help this reach wider audience.
CHAMELEON CHRISTIANS

The fact remains that Timi and his wife as well as the accused are not genuine Christians.

The fact that she gave birth to a bastard and was put in the family way before getting married makes her claim looks suspicious.

It shows she holds no moral values for the institution of marriage.

Does she not have family members to report to when it happened ?

If she has an evidence or witnesses prior to the interview session why did she not go straight to the court because without evidence or witnesses are claims are baseless .

I watched her interview she said that when he finished that blood came out.If it is true, Was that not enough evidence to nail him then.

Thank God the church want to take legal actions on the issue at hand.

Any person found guilty will face the law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands / Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert / Chris Brown Finds Love Again And She Is A P*rno Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.