Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Top 5 Male/female Collaborations - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Male/female Collaborations (227 Views)

Top 5 Male Artistes Of The Past 5 Years In Nigeria / 5 Biggest Nigerian-International Music Collaborations Of All-Time / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Male/female Collaborations by karyhma(f): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Nigerian music industry is an expeditiously growing one.
Some days ago I was involved in a conversation with someone who was of the strong opinion that Nigerian music can very well stand the international music industry.
With the variety of songs coming out of this industry. I cannot argue.
I’ve initially spoken about the Nigerian music industry and it perks but this is basically going to focus on my top 5 Male/Female artist collaborations so far this year.

https://karyhma./2019/06/24/top-5-male-female-collaborations/

(1) (Reply)

[download Music] Zlatan Ft.tiwa Savage - Shotan / Alasa - Border Line (prod. Young love-vendor) | Mpnaija.com / Make Quick And Easy Money With Out Paying A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.