Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Was Raped Too - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped Too (420 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped Too by forghon: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
I can remember very well just a minor about 7-8 years old our maid (female) about 26 used to climb on top of me and be moving her waist for like 10mins cry almost every evening if my mom is not around. Am still looking for her up till this moment I will ignite this topic when ever I set my eyes on her I must revenge cry

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Bishop Is Accused Of Sexually Assaulting And Impregnatin Church Girls / Shocking!!: Lady Dies On Her Wedding Day / CRUTECH Final Student Shot Dead After His Final Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.