Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor (463 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor by MediaGuru36: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Popular critic and former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has reacted to the viral rape allegations against COZA pastor, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo, has accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) of raping her.

The celebrity photographer made this known in an interview with Chude Jideonwo on YNaija TV, which was closely monitored by Igbere TV.

In the interview, Mrs Dakolo revealed that as a teenager in the Divine Delight Club, the precursor to COZA, she was groomed and raped by the pastor.

She said it happened while she was a 16-year-old secondary school student living with her parents in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Reacting in a series of tweets obtained by Igbere TV, Omokri wrote;

“1 - I have NEVER liked Pastor @BiodunFatoyinbo of @cozaglobal for reasons that I will not say publicly. However, I am mature enough to divorce my emotions and be led by logic. And I counsel those now condemning him to do the same. #ForTheBodyOfChristNotForFatoyinbo

“2 - The average Black African is easily moved to hysteria by excitable emotions. This is why it is RIDICULOUSLY easy to manipulate Africans with the media Satan does his best work with such people, who can’t suppress emotion in preference to logic

“3 - Think. Dont emote. A pastor comes to your house early in the morning. He does not know who will open when he knocks, or who is at home. He knocks and immediately you open he pushed you to a chair and raped you in your pyjamas. Do people think?

“4 - Even the most USELESS movie director wont accept such a plot in a B rated Hollywood/Nollywood/Bollywood movie. A movie has to have PLAUSIBILITY. I dont like pastor Fatoyinbo, but I won’t suspend my intellect because of my dislike of the fellow

“5 - After he allegedly raped you, you kept quiet for enough time for him to go to his car and get a soda drink for you? It does not ADD UP. My dislike for @BiofunFatoyinbo won’t make me become a SLANDERER by default. This story rings very FALSE.”

http://igberetvnews.com/803239/shocker-coza-pastor-biodun-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-video-included/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor by essenceplus: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'll park here and wait the kpekus defenders. Reno they're coming for you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor by AntiWailer: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reno is a fool. I am not surprised.

This is why rapist get away with everything they do in this part of the world. We keep making the victim sound as if they are mad.

How about you bringing out your WIFE to come out and tell a false story of how some one raped her with graphic details.

Let us assume ESE WALTERS was mad, This one too is mad ?

Let us assume the chronic idiot does not know what he is talking about :

1. He might go there with another intention and the sight of a Nipple standing under a night wear can make him lose it.

2. He has a girl friend he was planning to marry soon . Crest is a popular drink for preventing Pregnancy back in the days. With the kind of history the baga had then, he knows whats up and ever prepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor by lilfreezy: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everybody is reacting undecided

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor by DEXTROVERT: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
All
These
Girls
we
Are
Forking
Nowadays
I
Pray
They
Don't
Cry
Rape
When
I
become
Pastor
Or
President

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor by NOC1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
MediaGuru36:
Popular critic and former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has reacted to the viral rape allegations against COZA pastor, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo, has accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) of raping her.

The celebrity photographer made this known in an interview with Chude Jideonwo on YNaija TV, which was closely monitored by Igbere TV.

In the interview, Mrs Dakolo revealed that as a teenager in the Divine Delight Club, the precursor to COZA, she was groomed and raped by the pastor.

She said it happened while she was a 16-year-old secondary school student living with her parents in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Reacting in a series of tweets obtained by Igbere TV, Omokri wrote;

“1 - I have NEVER liked Pastor @BiodunFatoyinbo of @cozaglobal for reasons that I will not say publicly. However, I am mature enough to divorce my emotions and be led by logic. And I counsel those now condemning him to do the same. #ForTheBodyOfChristNotForFatoyinbo

“2 - The average Black African is easily moved to hysteria by excitable emotions. This is why it is RIDICULOUSLY easy to manipulate Africans with the media Satan does his best work with such people, who can’t suppress emotion in preference to logic

“3 - Think. Dont emote. A pastor comes to your house early in the morning. He does not know who will open when he knocks, or who is at home. He knocks and immediately you open he pushed you to a chair and raped you in your pyjamas. Do people think?

“4 - Even the most USELESS movie director wont accept such a plot in a B rated Hollywood/Nollywood/Bollywood movie. A movie has to have PLAUSIBILITY. I dont like pastor Fatoyinbo, but I won’t suspend my intellect because of my dislike of the fellow

“5 - After he allegedly raped you, you kept quiet for enough time for him to go to his car and get a soda drink for you? It does not ADD UP. My dislike for @BiofunFatoyinbo won’t make me become a SLANDERER by default. This story rings very FALSE.”

At her age she wont know what to say following the intimidation and threat that must have followed it. @Reno have you not been dazed before?
many victims of rape and all kinda abuse die with it.
if you can belief that of R.Kelly and Bill Cosby, why are you asking why now.
for me as a good critic of things after listening to the lengthy interview i stand by what she said.

He has called out the pastor, it is now left for him to react and speak on what transpired between them.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2019

(1)

INEC Hide&Seek Game :The 7 Stages, 3 Narratives And 1 Joker Card - VIRALMULA.COM / Imagine Someone Like Bola Tinubu As President Of Nigeria / Presidency Releases New Official Portrait Of President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.