Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers (20622 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by suitlovers: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
prinsam30:
no be Lampard club be that, I tot he was coming to chelshit

Bro it's Chelsea grin

I can help you find a very good suit of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Henri8: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
See as I rush to open am thinking say na Enugu Rangers.
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Kate06(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
elishaelijah:
VACANCIES FOR ACCOUNTANTS

A manufacturing company based in Lagos is looking for accountants in its
account payable and account receiveable units in two categories:

1. The candidates should be in the advanced stages of their ICAN professional exams with a minimum of 3 years experience working in similar job (preferably in manufacturing companies). Salary for this role is between N200,000 TO N250,000 Monthly gross

2. Fresh graduates of accounting or graduates of other professions with ICAN accounting technician certificate (ATSWA).

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR CURRICULUM VITAE OR RESUME TO
elishaelija19@gmail.com

Is this not GNLD?

Account just created today and started looking for employees with an email I guess just created today as well.

Pls,what's your aim?Are you what thinking about?

I heard some people inviting unsuspecting members of the public for interview just to kidnap them and all that..
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
adoyi8:
I hope he learns well from Steven Gerrard.

But wait o, not all these people that bear Nigerian names are Nigerians o. Nigeria is an experience, if you no live for Nigeria, Never witness Nigeria police, Nepa, Lecturers, Politicians, Bad roads, jungle justice and injustice, etc. na Nigerian u be?
sadly I have to agree with u.. Hence I'm planning to bring my kids more often or sometimes send them down for long holz... Being a Nigerian and experiencing the real growing up in naija are worlds apart..

Met a 17yrs old boy recently who said he was Nigerian but he couldn't even understand a word I was saying because he just heard he's nigerian but nothing more..

I just told him.. Please don't ever try to go to naija with dis ignorance. U will be torn apart right from the airport.. Try and learn a few things... Even me I update my slangs regularly yet they still know and invade me with different methods and even violence..

Let alone a complete novice...
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by lereinter(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Teewhy2:
congrats to him.
if you look at this person well it is either he was given birth to in England or left nigeria at a very young age, assuming he stayed long in nigeria he might still be doing trials at MFM or 3SC and be claiming 15 years.
hardly will he get the technical/ financial support to make him improve to the stage he is now.

He would still be playing street football
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by otipoju(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
adoyi8:

But wait o, not all these people that bear Nigerian names are Nigerians o. Nigeria is an experience, if you no live for Nigeria, Never witness Nigeria police, Nepa, Lecturers, Politicians, Bad roads, jungle justice and injustice, etc. na Nigerian u be?

Yes. They listen and dance to Nigerian Music, wear Nigerian clothes, eat Nigerian food, speak their native Nigerian language and above all have Nigerian parents.... dont be like mumu Efe Ajagba

1 Like

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by callyik(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
adoyi8:

I wonder oh
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Bari2019: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rangers ! Yoyo club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by aystunt: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thought it was enugu rangers but when I saw the clean pix... I had to check again
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by elishaelijah: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kate06:

Is this not GNLD?

Account just created today and started looking for employees with an email I guess just created today as well.

Pls,what's your aim?Are you what thinking about?

I heard some people inviting unsuspecting members of the public for interview just to kidnap them and all that..

The problem all over nairaland is that too many little people who don't know anything but think they know everything.
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by kenzysmith: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Starboytwo:
So i rushed to his room, stevo, stevo I called,

Baba he get one boy wey I wan make you sign, baba d guy Bam I swear, I nor fit gee u lamba

SG- hen, wetin be him name, and which wing he dey play?

- na aribo ooo, joel aribo...

SG hmmm, aribo, why d name kon resemble taribo like dis, na defender?

- no ooo baba, na attacking mildfielder, him dey play like James Rodriguez but na Nigerian...ND na lefti again.

SG Nigeria shocked mbanu, Abeg I no wan do business with Nigeria...the guy na scammer, he sure me die he remove 10 years... NIGERIAN shocked shocked shocked abeg abeg

- no ooo baba, dis one na london Dem born am, him Sabi ball gan and he legit kpa... Here,(pointing a Tablet) check him out...

SG- wow this is good, fast and agile, I like him already let's sign him...wait, how are you sure he is not a "Yahoo boy"?

- he is not, I asked him already, he doesn't even use Yahoo but Gmail... grin
guy this ur joke no make sense very dry abeg we no send u message.
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
deefem81:

That is what i thought my brother ! Enugu Rangerz
lolz but Nigerians club de give contract...?

1 Like

Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by yaki84: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Rangers beat Arsenal to signed Nigerian descent Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo on a four-year deal until 2022 season.

The 22-year-old midfielder made 97 appearances and scored 16 goals for Charlton and helped them win promotion to the Championship last term through the playoffs has been linked with possible moves to Arsenal, Manchester City, Celtic as well as teams in France, Germany and Portugal before he agreed on terms and a move to Ibrox Stadium.

Aribo who plays as an attacking midfielder, started his career at Staines Town, impressing to win their academy Player of the Year Award in 2014 and be offered a trial at Charlton.

Speaking about his new signing manager Steven Gerrard told the club official website saying: "There were a lot of clubs in for Joe around Europe, in the Premier League and the Championship. There was a lot of interest in him but for me it’s just another top player joining Rangers.
"He’s mobile, dynamic, can burst past a player and create and score goals. There is room for him to develop but he’ll give us something we’ve not got in the midfield department.

"He’s left-footed, which is something we don’t have in our midfield at the moment so he’ll give us more balance. We have a good midfield but currently we don’t have a player with Joe’s characteristics.
"He is tall, athletic and quick. He’s a box-to-box player and is not afraid to open the door when he gets around the box and he can unlock defences.

"We’re confident we can turn Joe into an even better player and I’m really looking forward to working with him.
"He’s still young and we firmly believe there is a lot to come from him, but we need to be patient in order to allow him to continue his development and to improve as a player with the club.”

Rangers have signed Sheyi Ojo, Steven Davis, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie and Greg Stewart already this summer will begin their season in the Europa League next month and will face either Prishtina or St Joseph's in the first qualifying round first leg on 11 July.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/28/nigerian-midfielder-oluwseyi-joseph-signs-4-year-deal-with-rangers/
Na for bush dem unveil am....
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by Kate06(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2019
elishaelijah:

The problem all over nairaland is that too many little people who don't know anything but think they know everything.

That means you have other ACCTS but preferred creating this today and luring people to come applying... Oh well.

You have been a member here for so long that you know nairaland members' behaviours.

What's the name of your company if I may ask sir?No name/description/direction/website to even confirm...
Re: Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers by booksrite001: 1:07am On Jul 02, 2019
bari2019:
Rangers ! Yoyo club

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Agree £40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek / Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! / Ademola Lookman Snubs Nigeria, Pledges Future To England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.