Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (48091 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Wale's daughter, sister, neice may also be a victim and he doesn't yet. One thing about this kind of pastor-rapists is that they have series of victims. I know of an Anglican priest who did this to lots of young girls back in the day in the guise of praying for them and delivering them from mermaid spirits. Karma is just starting with him because not too long ago, he visited the States with his doctor wife on vacation and the lady followed another man leaving him to go back to Nigeria alone. I heard he had married another wife but Karma will still continue to deal with him.

Coming days are pregnant.
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by akin9ja78(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Because men are not talking about how women dey rape us. Na wa o. If men start to talk
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Dee60: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:
From Tonto Dike, To Regina Daniels, To Wole Soyinka. To Timi Dakolo.... in two days time, the next issue una go bombard us with na BBnaija

Meanwhile, foreign herdsmen are taking over our forests!

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by KenModi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
punisha:

This isn't cool...
Now sides are being taken and there must be casualties.
This man needs to speak up and calm nerves.

Division in the body of Christ over what could have been avoided.
We really have a lot to learn from other religions.

There is nothing Christianity needs to learn or have learnt from it.

Christianity should not even exist if not for the fact that a few sought ways to manipulate their fellow men and women.

Christianity and Islam are both scams. No wonder they don’t believe in the equality of all mankind; no wonder they wholeheartedly supported slavery.

Religion remains the greatest scam known to man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by taxiappguy: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Any sane Nigerian should stay neutral as far as the whole drama is concerned. Only God knows the truth. So do not support or stand against.
Pastor Biodun gave him 1m to start his business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Nonstoprain: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
very good
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Phayie(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:
From Tonto Dike, To Regina Daniels, To Wole Soyinka. To Timi Dakolo.... in two days time, the next issue una go bombard us with na BBnaija

You're not a good student of history, how can you forget helicopter on Benin-ore road

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by SOFTENGR: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Any sane Nigerian should stay neutral as far as the whole drama is concerned. Only God knows the truth. So do not support or stand against.
This is the best comment I've read today.
I have come to realize that I'm living in a country where everyone is just waiting for someone to accuse you of a crime and they will condemn you without listening to you.
No wonder there is jungle justice everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dude is an idiot you can't talk or take sides on sensitive matter like this idiot
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by DavidEsq(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jones4190:
>You woke up today, you saw your body still laying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked so you tried calling your room mate who was sleeping next to you and he did not hear you mention his name.
You tried to pick up your phone to make a call to somebody and you couldn't pick it up.
You started crying but no one heard you.
You try touching the gate to go out, but you penetrated.
You went outside and your house mates were Chating, but you were not recognize
After some minutes, you saw your house mates coming out of your room with a severe cry.
All you could hear them saying is "HE IS GONE"
You stood there watching them cry and crying.
So you asked yourself WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING?
Your spirit started crying bitterly, because you were not prepared to start that journey so sooner.
BRETHREN where exactly are you going when you stop breathing?
Are you aware of your final destination ?
Remember your creater now because we have a place to go. So start preparing.
Share this message on your timeline, or share to a group, just as I have chosen to share it with you here.
The LIFE we live today is not ours but of the creator of heaven and earth.
THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOUR JOURNEY UNTIL YOUR FINAL DESTINATION.
Ecclesiastics 9:5,6: "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun".
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by DavidEsq(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Phayie:

You're not a good student of history, how can you forget helicopter on Benin-ore road
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Neoteny(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:

You left out Broflovski.....I mean Bobrisky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is it today pastor start to Bleep married and unmarried sheep?

And let them leave the man Alone that is work of pastor on Earth.
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Originalsly: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
tstx:

Who lose.... Him or you? Some people no just get sense

He would lose....when people boycott a brand... the brand always suffer.
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Glink2018(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:

U nail it. I don't jump into conclusion on one-sided story. Let's here from both sides and then we can deduce fact and evidence from their statements.

From the interview with busola dakolo , there are a lot of questions that comes to my mind as regards her claim but like I said , I can jump into conclusion until I hear from both sources
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
jidenna21:
Do you know what it means for someone to buy your product and destroy it. It hurts to the bone it's not about money now. Like when they burnt JK Rowling books. If Wale is not careful he might step down as CEO.
Exactly bro, you get it.
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by nicelaw(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
dantajay:
He should say something now to defend him self.

No, he doesn't need to..
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by blowjohn(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
When I say it's guys that actually hate each other and not girls you guys think I don't know what I am saying. See how ladies are supporting busola dakolo even without any proof. Just look at the extent this one went to. But if it's a guy, his fellow guys would mock him and even be using his condition to toast girl. Nigerian guys dey fvck up sha! angry

How many females, girls, women, aunties, mummies, slay mamas have ever supported female presidential or governorship candidates.
Let me tell u something. Most or many Nigerian girls are emotionally uneducated.
BTW, how many women in the top echelon of life have u heard reacting to the scandal?
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Truefaith: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetrueChristianfaith.com
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by ithink7: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
You don't know the worth of freedom.

Freedom is worth more than sapphire and gold. If you lose money, you can always make another money but if you lose your voice or freedom, you put your life on the line to get it back.

tstx:
Who lose.... Him or you? Some people no just get sense
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by doggedfighter(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Phayie:

This cracked me up. See how I'm laughing here
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by doitforyou(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
How can only God know the truth? When there were two of God's creation there when it happened.

FAMILYJA:

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by pek(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
The guy looks like a rapist indeed.
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by pek(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Glink2018:

U nail it. I don't jump into conclusion on one-sided story. Let's here from both sides and then we can deduce fact and evidence from their statements.

From the interview with busola dakolo , there are a lot of questions that comes to my mind as regards her claim but like I said , I can jump into conclusion until I hear from both sources
*hear*
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by chally100(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
She for dash me oh
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Very true...
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by DukeNija(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
GTFOH you rape apologist! Stay neutral kill you there!

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Perf that have already finished.....smh
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Isoduwa(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
When I say it's guys that actually hate each other and not girls you guys think I don't know what I am saying. See how ladies are supporting busola dakolo even without any proof. Just look at the extent this one went to. But if it's a guy, his fellow guys would mock him and even be using his condition to toast girl. Nigerian guys dey fvck up sha! angry

LesbianBoy enter house
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by Isoduwa(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
DukeNija:

GTFOH you rape apologist! Stay neutral kill you there!

Your eyes reach am or you dey there that day Abi na you hold her two legs wide open?

Nigerians are hypocrite
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by koolaid87: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
A pastor that is conscious of wearing designer, put his physical appearance over everything

Doesnt make him guilty just as being a pastor doesn't make him innocent
Re: Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape by plaetton: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Shut your mouth.
This is a cowardly copout .
Why can't you muster courage to demand for justice ?
If you can't stand for justice, then you don't deserve it from any God in the sky or below the sky.

This why you very docile Nigerians allows teams of politicians to rape and pillage the country one after another.
When the going gets tough, rather than put your foot down and demand for justice, you delegate your moral responsibilities to the sky.

And this is not a drama. It is a real live event the outcome of which defines who we are as people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu In His Turkey Historic Room In A Cave (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.