Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Busola Timi Dakolo's Wife Alleges Coza Pastor Of Raping Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Busola Timi Dakolo's Wife Alleges Coza Pastor Of Raping Her (364 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Timi Dakolo's Wife Alleges Coza Pastor Of Raping Her by Jomomill(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CLkYYAEsHIo/XRY8eeFQ7_I/AAAAAAAAADE/pchEbiOjGKojQIWX91y93OR5avuRzSegwCLcBGAs/s320/timi-dakolo-reacts-as-his-wife-reveals-that-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-her-2-1.jpg[/img]

Busola Dakolo, a photographer and wife of musician, Timi Dakolo, has accused the founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo, of rape.

Mrs. Dakolo is the second high profile person after Ese Walter to accuse Fatoyinbo of rape.

The photographer said some years ago, while she was still below the age of 18, the pastor allegedly visited her parents’ home when no one was in the house and allegedly raped her.

She said this during an interview with Y!Naija.

Mrs. Dakolo alleged “We were living in a duplex at the time. The gate is usually open and people would just knock on the living room door and we would open. My mum had travelled with my sister and it was just my other sister in the house. The house was so big that if you were upstairs, you would not know what is happening downstairs.

“Someone knocked on the door around 6.30am or 7:00 a.m. It was pretty early, I was still in my nightgown. I asked who it was and he said Pastor Biodun. I was wondering what he was doing in our house so early.

Continue Reading Click Link below:
https://www.jomotv.com/2019/06/busola-timi-dakolos-wife-alleges-coza.html
Re: Busola Timi Dakolo's Wife Alleges Coza Pastor Of Raping Her by Jomomill(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
CC: lalasticlala
Re: Busola Timi Dakolo's Wife Alleges Coza Pastor Of Raping Her by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
You are about 12hrs late grin

2 Likes

Re: Busola Timi Dakolo's Wife Alleges Coza Pastor Of Raping Her by lilmax(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
you dey call lala?

na now day break for your side?

this is last 2 years gist

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Rape Of The Innocent / Holiday For Children: 8 Ways To Make Children Enjoy Their Holiday / Here A Heartwarming Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Adorable Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.