Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor (2636 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by MediaLife: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Singer Davido has joined other Nigerians in criticizing business executive Wale Jana, for defending COZA Pastor.

Wale Jana, the CEO of Sapphire Scents, defended Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo in the wake of an explosive interview by Busola Dakolo where she said she was raped twice when she was a minor by the COZA pastor.

Wale accused Busola and her husband Timi Dakolo of being pawns in a conspiracy against Pastor Fatoyinbo. He went on to shame Timi and Busola for having their first two kids before getting married.

Davido in his Instagram post as he stand with Busola, he wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/davido-stand-with-busola-slams-wale.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by itspzpics(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
angry
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by MediaLife: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by crazyABO(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Many people on judgement day na another person matter go land them for where dem no want How can you stand with something you dont know Yea I stand against rape but what I dont know I cant stand for lipsrsealed
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by thesicilian: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
I stand alone, until all the evidence is presented on the table.

1 Like

Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by StrikeBack(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesicilian:
I stand alone, until all the evidence is presented on the table.

There can never be any evidence.

This rape saga will die naturally, starting from this Sunday
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by IamD18: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Coming from someone who felt hurt and bad after he was accused of killing his friends.

What do I even expect from a hypocritical frog.
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by Olufela30: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Now I know this a big lie... These people wantu trend...

Even Davido wey like controversy sef support...
Hypocrites !!!
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by Harry00(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
i refused to read yeye stories.. How pastor take rape you ni
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by midolian(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is no false accusation...

Different people can't just make same allegation on one person..there is definitely an iota of truth in what they have said.

I am not surprised that some dickheads are in support of Fatoyinbo. As terrible as Satan is, he has got loyalists ...

If you feel rapists deserve to be hung by the balls, please spread this message. angry angry

#JusticeForDakolo

3 Likes

Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by Thales01: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Coming from someone who felt hurt and bad after he was accused of killing his friends.

What do I even expect from a hypocritical frog.
Your post is totally pointless.How does davido feeling sad or hurt after being accused of killing his friends make him a hypocrite and equally less qualified to have an opinion on this sensitive issue or take a stand against rape?
Don't go about posting inane comments just to garner likes.

1 Like

Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by Mrkumareze(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
We have shallow minded people in this country.. no one ought to go into conclusion .. I have had series of stories where it turned out to be fake.. this is more like a jungle justice ... I reject to allow people's stories to drag me into what I know nothing about
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by AgreatMan: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerian gullible Christians are making Atheists look like a much better, common sense alternative. most people hv gone mad in the name of religion.

People here who had virgin girlfriends or married virgins can understand that only an animal will force himself into a woman, let alone a young girl.

I lived in ilorin and I can connect d dots in her video. She is most likely not lieing.

1 Like

Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by Houseofglam7(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
midolian:
This is no false accusation...

Different people can't just make same allegation on one person..there is definitely an iota of truth in what they have said.

I am not surprised that some dickheads are in support of Fatoyinbo. As terrible as Satan is, he has got loyalists ...

If you feel rapists deserve to be hung by the balls, please spread this message. angry angry

#JusticeForDakolo
Yeah,it totally beats me!
And they're all accusing him of the same damn thing!
There's gotta be an iota of truth somewhere

1 Like

Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by Hintona(f): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Yeah,it totally beats me! And they're all accusing him of the same damn thing! There's gotta be an iota of truth somewhere
There is a saying that goes:
there's never smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by Zombiekiller010: 5:27am On Jun 29, 2019
From the whole story.
It wont change the fact that Fatoyinbo once knack Dakolo's wife.

But that Busola too like dick , e be like say back then she is one of the girl that use to flock around a young handsome successful guy ,the sex was consensual, it will be more than twice cus she wont mention the sex they had during her university days and before she marry Dakolo . Timi Dakolo want to use Busola as a tool to bring down Fatoyinbo
Re: Davido stand with Busola, slams Wale Jana for defending COZA Pastor by karo93: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Imagine if the whole nigeria stood with those girls accusing davido of pregnancy.

We obviously cant take stands just cos we think ladies dont lie. I hope David has learnt his lesson!

(1) (Reply)

Black Lives Matter Protesters Prove That Gays Are Savagely Violent / ‘marry! Marry!! See What It Has Caused’ – Adekunle Gold Laments / Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.