Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. (1221 Views)

Laolu Akande: News Of Osibanjo's Presidential Declaration Is False / The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho / Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by mekaboy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's very surprising the VP Osibanjo who is supposed to be a pastor is always used to do the dirty job. Has sacrificed a lot for political a loyalty. One begins to wonder if Tinubu comes first for him before God.

1) Under his watch a Christian lady pastor was killed while preaching. He did not see to it that those involved are brought to book.

2) he was there and the same government he is part of, negotiated with terrorists to release all the Muslim chibok girls and dashed them the Christian girl. Even the Muslim corpse that was kidnapped, was recently released in borno, because of the support they got from Borneo state government.

3) His office was incharge of the spending of 800 million to clear 400,000 million worth of rice donated by China. The same rice was left to rot and over 5 billion was spent on more rice.

4) IPOB who never threatened anyone, though I don't support them was proscribed. He said the unity of Nigeria was non negotiable and that action would be taken against anyone who tried to divide. Buhari left Nigeria, and youths from the North gave Igbos living in the North deadline to leave the North. He could not order an arrest of people who made such and inflammatory statement. He rather called for peace talk while they boasted that nobody could arrest them.

5) Was sent on the trader moni vote buying during elections.

6) A pastor who should be salt and a light, during elections, was making divisive statements. Asking Yoruba people to support buhari to get presidency. What type of pastor that preaxhes the love of God, will be harbouring such ethnocentric thoughts?

7) Now incharge of the RUGA to ensure the fulani is given land by force via the federal government to enslave the rest of the country.

One begins to wonder where his allegiance is. To heaven or the earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by muykem: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Are you now a judge or prosecutor? Do you think everyone acting based on emotion like you guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by mekaboy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
muykem:
Are you now a judge or prosecutor? Do you think everyone acting based on emotion like you guys.

When he asked the yorubas to vote buhari to get presidency, what was he acting on? Which developed country uses such division to win elections?

I am not a judge but seems my conscience is more awake.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by Guestlander: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ipob never threatened anyone! Of course not. Poor ipob, meek like little boy scouts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by Guestlander: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
mekaboy:

When he asked the yorubas to vote buhari to get presidency, what was he acting on? Which developed country uses such division to win elections?

I am not a judge but seems my conscience is more awake.

Jonathan whom you supported went on for four years acting as if Yorubas did not exist in Nigeria. The aviation ministry headed by Stella Odua purged the ministry of all Yoruba and people like you gloated on the internet.
A beg, leave Osinbajo alone. After all, you all said he was a mere commissioner.

5 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by iluvdonjazzy: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
it's my birthday, please show some love
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by mekaboy(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Jonathan whom you supported went on for four years acting as if Yorubas did not exist in Nigeria. The aviation ministry headed by Stella Odua purged the ministry of all Yoruba and people like you gloated on the internet.
A beg, leave Osinbajo alone. After all, you all said he was a mere commissioner.

Under the same Jonathan, otedola was cashing out on fuel subsidy.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by mekaboy(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2019
The northern youths he failed to arrest have come for him.

https://www.nairaland.com/5279784/northern-youths-issue-buhari-30-day
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by amc: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2019
mekaboy:

4) IPOB who never threatened anyone, though I don't support them was proscribed.

Famous quotes from Nnamdi Kanu.

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

Just say Biafra will not come and you will die

Any Day You Hear I Have Been Arrested, Burn Down Nigeria To The Ground - 2 September 2017

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by kingzizzy: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Everybody knows Osibanjo is a hypocrite of the highest order
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by mekaboy(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2019
They have come for him.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by ChristianNorth: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2019
He has been sacked at the Chairman of NEMA board. The rope is closing on him.
Don't forget this picture trended sometimes before the election.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by Charleys: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2019
If sharing #10,000 is a sin then #istandWithOsibade
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by mekaboy(m): 5:35am On Dec 07, 2019
Watching everything he believes in being destroyed before his eyes. What then does he stand for?
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by darthv: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Hate speech cool

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by Omoodua007: 5:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Loool see buffoonery write up
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by alezzy13: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2019
mekaboy:
They A disgruntled mekaboy have come for him.
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Nigeria!!! SMH, someone needs to press a RESET button!!!
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by refugee: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Most useless and baseless post of the year
Re: The Many Sins Of Osibanjo. by Okoroawusa: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
There is no name like Osibanjo in Yoruba land

(1) (Reply)

Flashback : Kano State Loot And Demolishes Church / Photos Of Madam Oby & Jim Ovia At The World Economic Forum In South Africa / How The Araraume's Sacked Their Staff For Atending Gov. Ihedioha Victory Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.