Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

"Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, (9399 Views)

One Direction Dancer Quits Showbiz After Snapping Both Heels In Freak Accident / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction / Showbiz: #theuntoldmaskparty | Few More Days To Go..... | 17th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
"Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Massive Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities,

It was a night of humour, laughter and networking amongst showbiz Personalities and other top Abuja-based executives, as "Oh My Ribs Comedy night Show" illuminates an atmosphere of merry-making for Abuja residents who were present to grace the amazing comedy show.

The event was held at the Capital Bar of Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja on the 15th of June, hosted by by Abuja based Popular comedians and MC, "Shortcut" and MC Bob, but packaged by Peace Ambassador Agency. It was indeed an event that attracted several massive turnouts of celebrities, top executives and diplomates.

The "Oh My Ribs Comedy night Show" was held in partnership with Transcorp Hilton Hotel and the Peace Ambassador Agency, known to be one of the most influential event host agency in Abuja and across Nigeria. According to guests at the comedy night show, they expressed appreciation to the organisers and host of the show, describing the event as funfilled and amazingly humourous.

The event organiser Amb. Kingsley Amafibe has also thanked guests, invited personalities and partners for their support, presence and contributions at making the Abuja "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night Show" a success. He used the opportunity to invite everyone to another memorable edition of the comedy bliss on the 13th of July, 2019 at same venue by 6:00pm.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/oh-my-ribs-comedy-night-lights-abuja.html?m=1

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
@alexreports

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
More

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Continue

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
See here

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Impressive

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Great

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow .....

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
See faces

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Amazing

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by AlexReports(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
White

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by itspzpics(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by Reffone: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hz
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by KendrickAyomide: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is the COZA man in attendance?

1 Like

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by Reffone: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Third best
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by mrZENographer: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Illuminati and Satanists agenda for the world by former Illuminati

http://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by Mrkumareze(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Where's Ned our new celebrity

1 Like

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by Junkie1: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
I WONDER WHAT ALBINO PVSSY TASTE LIKE
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by hisexcellency34: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
H
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by babamadiba(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
The guy in the 9th pics looks like the COZA pastor. Correct guy!
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by hisexcellency34: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hope they didn't crack jokes with that COZA thing
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Laughter, a medicine to the soul.

1 Like

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by Orion01(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
This guy dey always dey every party wey them do for Abuja. Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by nairalee(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
H
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
So what shld i be doing with this news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by ezewealth(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wondering the kind of camera used to create this photos
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by doggedfighter(f): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Orion01:
This guy dey always dey every party wey them do for Abuja. Na wah o
That's Alexreport, the Abuja journalist grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by doggedfighter(f): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Are those two potbellied men the comedians?
This kind of comedy show where most people were busy with their phone. I wonder !!
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by crackhouse(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
When I started scrolling and was seeing many pictures I had to check the OP and I wasn't disappointed. I know it must be Alexreports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: "Oh My Ribs Comedy Night" Lights Abuja With Turnout Of Showbiz Personalities, by justjify(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
AlexReports:
Great
Which one you de na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Rationale Behind Many Speakers At A Single Day Event? / Happy Birthday To Jacksparrow0712

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.